FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi guys,

A few months ago I rooted my HTC WILDFIRE using the 'Revolutionary' method, I tried out a few custom ROMs,it was quite good but after a while I wanted to go back to my stock ROM, I looked up a few websites and there was this one website that showed me how to unroot my phone so that I could restore it to its original state. I did everything as told and got my stock ROM, but when i tried to connect to the internet using my phone's network the MOBILE NETWORK button would just say 'Turning on...' it'd never actually turn on and i couldn't access the internet. My free data allowance was getting wasted so I decided to root my phone once again using the 'Revolutionary' method so that i could access the internet using the custom ROM.The only problem is that my phone has a HBOOT version- 6.01.1002 and the 'Revolutionary' method requires a HBOOT version- 1.01.0001. So my request to you guys is to show me how to downgrade my HBOOT version from a 6.01.1002 to 1.01.0001 or help me find an alternative method of rooting my phone.

My details:
HTC WILDFIRE,
BUZZ PVT SHIP S-OFF
HBOOT-6.01.1002
MICROP-0622
TOUCH PANEL-ATMEL224_20aa
RADIO-3.35.20.10

Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)