21st March 2014, 09:55 PM |#401  
Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole

Updated to CWM v6.0.4.7 on 3-16-14

Click HERE for the latest version.

Is it possible the latest updated to CWM broke your installer script for your Nov.2013.Stock.rooted.deodexed.T210RXARAMK1 ROM?

I'm getting "format() expects 5 args, got 4" when trying to flash. I also get the same thing on the Oct.2013 release.

Thanks for this guide, by the way.
21st March 2014, 09:58 PM |#402  
OP Senior Member
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 8,706

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTolerance

Is it possible the latest updated to CWM broke your installer script for your Nov.2013.Stock.rooted.deodexed.T210RXARAMK1 ROM?

I'm getting "format() expects 5 args, got 4" when trying to flash. I also get the same thing on the Oct.2013 release.

Thanks for this guide, by the way.

Probably so. Either use the older recovery or use Philz Touch and uncheck the option to "disallow old update binary".

Sent from my SCH-I605
21st March 2014, 10:14 PM |#403  
Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

Probably so. Either use the older recovery or use Philz Touch and uncheck the option to "disallow old update binary".

Sent from my SCH-I605

Thanks for the advice. I used TWRP since I had it handy and it flashed as expected.
24th March 2014, 10:41 PM |#404  
Flag Redlands
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I must be missing something here......
I downloaded the click here from the op. And I try to flash the tar.md5 and it does not populate to pda in Odin. I even tried extracting it to the recovery.md5 and it still does not populate to the pda in odin. Im having this issue with the twrp files as well. Any insight into my knuckle headedness? I mean im no developer or anything. But ive used Odin quite a few times. Thanks for any help your able to offer.
24th March 2014, 11:19 PM |#405  
OP Senior Member
Lynchburg, VA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdman4000

I downloaded the click here from the op. And I try to flash the tar.md5 and it does not populate to pda in Odin. I even tried extracting it to the recovery.md5 and it still does not populate to the pda in odin. Im having this issue with the twrp files as well. Any insight into my knuckle headedness? I mean im no developer or anything. But ive used Odin quite a few times. Thanks for any help your able to offer.

After unzipping it you should have a file named "recovery.tar.md5". That is what you select in Odin with the PDA slot.

Sent from my SCH-I605
25th March 2014, 02:12 AM |#406  
Flag Redlands

More
Quote:

After unzipping it you should have a file named "recovery.tar.md5". That is what you select in Odin with the PDA slot.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Yup. But it doesnt populate to odi. After I select it.
25th March 2014, 02:22 AM |#407  
OP Senior Member
Lynchburg, VA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdman4000

Yup. But it doesnt populate to odi. After I select it.

That sounds like an Odin or windows issue. Try a different version of Odin or a different pc.

Sent from my SCH-I605
25th March 2014, 05:45 AM |#408  
Flag Redlands

More
Quote:

That sounds like an Odin or windows issue. Try a different version of Odin or a different pc.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Ok thanks.
29th March 2014, 04:51 PM |#409  
Flag Helmond
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

If you are using the recovery in post #1, then you can skip this post. This post contains modified stock recoveries only.

I recommend all T210R users should flash the newest firmware from Sammobile, ( or just use my pre-rooted version located HERE ).

The modified stock recovery zips below contain a recovery.tar.md5 file that can be flashed using ODIN. These will allow only Google test key signed zips to be flashed. There are two versions, one for the T210R and one for the T210 devices. Both versions work on my T210R, so try whichever one you feel is appropriate.

Thanks for the Recovery, but the reason for me that i install recovery is that i can make a full Nandroid Backup, but can't find this option in this recovery, Any reason why, or is there an Recovery with those options?
29th March 2014, 06:22 PM |#410  
OP Senior Member
Lynchburg, VA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartbig

Thanks for the Recovery, but the reason for me that i install recovery is that i can make a full Nandroid Backup, but can't find this option in this recovery, Any reason why, or is there an Recovery with those options?

Don't use what is in post 2. That is only a modified stock recovery which will not make backups but will flash signed zips. Download CWM from the link in post 1.

Sent from my SCH-I605
The Following User Says Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
31st March 2014, 07:00 PM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Just flashed CWM on my tablet, but I have a small problem. When I boot into recovery I get the following:

# MANUAL MODE #
-- Appling Multi-CSC...
Applied the CSC-CODE : PHN
Successfully applied multi-CSC.

How do I get into CWM recovery?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
recovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)