Oh wow... I didn't know that Tiger Arcade supported Street Fighter III: Third Strike

Search This thread

TLRtheory

Aug 14, 2011
...as one of the weirdos who loved SF3, and sorta loathed SFIV - this is some of the best news I could get.

I'd still rather see Capcom port the online edition so that it'd run buttery smooth and have some lasting appeal.

Reactions: Jotamide

sfex3best

Jun 27, 2011
Yeah you can parry and it a great game but we should get a street fighter 4 game like the iPhone one.

croakerbc

May 31, 2012
Hi
Does anyone know how to cheat in Street Fighter 3 Third Strike? I'm playing it with Tiger Arcade on my android tablet.

I love this game but I suck at all fighting games in general and can't get very far without my asss being handed to me on a silver plate.

sufy1000

Oct 22, 2011
I wanna play Street Fighter Alpha 3 on my Xperia Play. Which emulator and rom would I need to use ?

croakerbc

May 31, 2012
Google "TigerFBA_release_3.0.5.apk" then google "Street fighter 3 third strike rom"

Install Tiger FBA. Then put the zip file in /sdcard/roms/
There are three Street Fighter 3 games: Street Fighter III New Generation (sfiiin.zip), Street Fighter III 2nd Impact (sfiii2n.zip) and Street Fighter III 3rd Strike (sfiii3n.zip or sfiii3an.zip)

Reactions: FTAiii

sufy1000

Oct 22, 2011
Google "TigerFBA_release_3.0.5.apk" then google "Street fighter 3 third strike rom"

There are three Street Fighter 3 games: Street Fighter III New Generation (sfiiin.zip), Street Fighter III 2nd Impact (sfiii2n.zip) and Street Fighter III 3rd Strike (sfiii3n.zip or sfiii3an.zip)

Thanks for that. I have a problem though Tiger Arcade is not starting up. Why is this ?

Last edited:
Reactions: malamalaful

Red_Kop

May 18, 2011
Anyone know if you can still buy TigerArcade?

It seems the best for me. Great speed and sound in CPS2, CPS & Neo Geo. Also works with loads of games that the likes of Neo.emu doesn't.

syan8182

Sep 13, 2012
The punches buttons and kicks are reversed, how can i map the buttons, so kick buttons are at the bottom and punches on top?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Jotamide

Feb 27, 2012
This is not working for the me... Do I need a bios or something that I'm missing?

jcarbox

Sep 19, 2012
Check the #8 message: you need the no-CD version of the game. And it works.

For SF3 3rd Strike the rom file is sfiii3an.zip and its size is 63.12MB.

Last edited:

Jotamide

Feb 27, 2012
Check the #8 message: you need the no-CD version of the game. And it works.

For SF3 3rd Strike the rom file is sfiii3an.zip and its size is 63.12MB.

Thanks for the tip, now it's working. My mistake was that I didn't leave the files on the. zip, also my folder wasn't called roms\arcade.

sproyd

Sep 26, 2012
O button opens menu

Does anyone else have the issue where pressing the O button brings up the emulator menu to close/save the game?

screenshot_2012-09-26_1142_1.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-09-26_1142_1.jpg
    screenshot_2012-09-26_1142_1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 136

Jim_le123

Apr 20, 2016
Im trying to get street fighter 3 3rd strike up and running all i see is a blank screen. Help please. Jim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ...as one of the weirdos who loved SF3, and sorta loathed SFIV - this is some of the best news I could get.

I'd still rather see Capcom port the online edition so that it'd run buttery smooth and have some lasting appeal.

Thanks for that. I have a problem though Tiger Arcade is not starting up. Why is this ?