MASS e-mail to Apple....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Papichulo06

Jul 11, 2009
Houston, TX
I don't know if anyone has seen the new post made on portal but I intend to send this to all the Apple Exec's and relevant people I can find.

We should all send this to the same people to let them know what we think.

Dear Apple,

Your ENTIRE organization lacks morals and free market competition basics, and as such, you are not worthy of having the glory that you now posses. While you may have revolutionized the world as we know it with very well crafted marketing campaigns and some good ideas, you are far from being a true innovator in the field of… anything. Just think for one second about the LEAPS in technology that you would have accomplished, should you have invested in R&D a quarter of the money you spend into advertising and marketing. Then, you would have something worth portraying as a technological wonder, something that would likely be untouchable by others. Something truly genuine that you can call your own, and at the end of the day you could look at with pride. What you have right now is a bunch of reinvented wheels, most of which don’t do much more than other wheels out there.

Redefining concepts and ideas is not what makes a company great; coming up with new concepts is. HTC and other major OEMS have often been in the vanguard by innovating with their products, adding new features, rethinking, and just putting concepts out there to imagine their possibilities. Your last innovations and only major contributions to the world of mobile technology were the inclusion of capacitive multi-touch gestures and an accelerometer in mobile devices, and these were with the original iPhone back in 2007. For that and only that, I give you credit. All the newer models of virtually every product you sell have been remakes of previous technology—perhaps a little thinner and a little faster, but all in all, minor changes.

It is because of companies like yours that technology is not further today than where it currently is. You are so adamant in protecting something that you didn’t even invent that you are holding back future innovation. The spirit and basic concepts of engineering are completely missing from your business models. Courtesy of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology:

Engineering is the profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by experience, study, and practice is applied with judgement to develop ways to utilize economically, the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.

Notice the importance of the concept that you are no longer following. Engineering practices are used for the betterment of mankind. What have you done for this purpose? Rebrand an existing technology (MP3 players) and sell them for twice the price? Trying to cripple your competitors by claiming that you invented something that was previously invented, when you simply adapted the technology and closed off any other use of this by others? This can be compared to using a Linux kernel (if it weren’t under GPL license), patenting it, and closing it off so that no one else can use it.

Apple, you are simply a disgrace to the world of technology and to engineering in general. I feel ashamed of being called an engineer in a world where your company roams around freely without even following the most basic of the field’s concepts—a world where the law and justice are blind to the fact that your actions are hindering humanity’s advancement. While I understand that there is nothing wrong with making money, there is something very wrong with replacing engineering with greed.

Does anyone know some definite e-mail addresses to Apple execs and relevant people?

E-mail Addresses found so far:
Tim Cook tcook@apple.com

Last edited:

raiderep

Feb 4, 2010
Eureka, CA
How about sending it to one infinite loop,Cupertino CA

At least spam filters won't get it...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

rotorrocket

Aug 19, 2010
I went to their site earlier today and when on chat to let them know my anger. Click thru their Google ad first :)

Last edited:

mbaseball3

Nov 20, 2008
the oc
Nice! Even though i dont have any email addresses, i think this should be posted to any and every response to or from a crapple fan or employee.

Sent from my Transformer

coolblue830

May 11, 2012
Steve Jobs would sometimes personally answer emails, but I doubt Tim Cook would. Honestly at this point it's out of Apple's hands as it's US Customs who are enforcing it and controlling the process of holding the phones so a mass email to them would be more effective.

xHausx

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 5, 2010
Central Florida
This is silly.
I mean, heck. If I were company A who invented idea X and company B came along with idea X, I would not be so different from Apple.

And, Apple employees are not the ones hording our EVOs. Its the government.

Therein lies the biggest issue, Apple didn't invent a lot of the stuff they have patents for. They are just the first ones to try and patent something so ridiculous.

rotorrocket

Aug 19, 2010
Steve Jobs would sometimes personally answer emails, but I doubt Tim Cook would. Honestly at this point it's out of Apple's hands as it's US Customs who are enforcing it and controlling the process of holding the phones so a mass email to them would be more effective.

Tell my why the HTC One on T-Moblie is being held? You know, the network without the iphoney...

paretosoup

Dec 19, 2011
Chicago
Apple doesn't care what non-customers think of them.

Apple's action is anti-consumer, it's time to awaken the government's consumer protection arms to take action against Apple. Write to your Attorney Generals, write to the Federal Trade Commission. Make Apple listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know if anyone has seen the new post made on portal but I intend to send this to all the Apple Exec's and relevant people I can find.

We should all send this to the same people to let them know what we think.

Dear Apple,

Your ENTIRE organization lacks morals and free market competition basics, and as such, you are not worthy of having the glory that you now posses. While you may have revolutionized the world as we know it with very well crafted marketing campaigns and some good ideas, you are far from being a true innovator in the field of… anything. Just think for one second about the LEAPS in technology that you would have accomplished, should you have invested in R&D a quarter of the money you spend into advertising and marketing. Then, you would have something worth portraying as a technological wonder, something that would likely be untouchable by others. Something truly genuine that you can call your own, and at the end of the day you could look at with pride. What you have right now is a bunch of reinvented wheels, most of which don’t do much more than other wheels out there.

Redefining concepts and ideas is not what makes a company great; coming up with new concepts is. HTC and other major OEMS have often been in the vanguard by innovating with their products, adding new features, rethinking, and just putting concepts out there to imagine their possibilities. Your last innovations and only major contributions to the world of mobile technology were the inclusion of capacitive multi-touch gestures and an accelerometer in mobile devices, and these were with the original iPhone back in 2007. For that and only that, I give you credit. All the newer models of virtually every product you sell have been remakes of previous technology—perhaps a little thinner and a little faster, but all in all, minor changes.

It is because of companies like yours that technology is not further today than where it currently is. You are so adamant in protecting something that you didn’t even invent that you are holding back future innovation. The spirit and basic concepts of engineering are completely missing from your business models. Courtesy of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology:

Engineering is the profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by experience, study, and practice is applied with judgement to develop ways to utilize economically, the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.

Notice the importance of the concept that you are no longer following. Engineering practices are used for the betterment of mankind. What have you done for this purpose? Rebrand an existing technology (MP3 players) and sell them for twice the price? Trying to cripple your competitors by claiming that you invented something that was previously invented, when you simply adapted the technology and closed off any other use of this by others? This can be compared to using a Linux kernel (if it weren’t under GPL license), patenting it, and closing it off so that no one else can use it.

Apple, you are simply a disgrace to the world of technology and to engineering in general. I feel ashamed of being called an engineer in a world where your company roams around freely without even following the most basic of the field’s concepts—a world where the law and justice are blind to the fact that your actions are hindering humanity’s advancement. While I understand that there is nothing wrong with making money, there is something very wrong with replacing engineering with greed.

Does anyone know some definite e-mail addresses to Apple execs and relevant people?

E-mail Addresses found so far:
    Tim Cook tcook@apple.com
    Peace All,

Where is ANONYMOUS when we need them? They would be the best at doing this--hey they might even be able to shut down some of Apple's infrastructure
    phatmanxxl said:
    All sprint and other cellular phone salesman should advise customers against buying the iPhone. Recommend a Nexus or EVO LTE instead.

I sell phones and already do this! B-)
    And, Apple employees are not the ones hording our EVOs. Its the government.

Ah, didn't realize the Customs office is holding HTC products for ****s and giggles.
    The amount of Apple fanboys on this forum is disgusting. Anyone who can't see that Apple is trying to create a monopoly is a blind isheep. They found one sympathetic court. They did not find this ruling universally. Just in one court.
    Go ahead keep saying it's not apples fault.
    Im going to patent the wheel and then sue everyone on earth

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium