Why should i root my moto g

Search This thread

Amith_bd

Feb 26, 2014
font installation for stock rom

I rooted my phone to change my native font,but font installer root & similar apps failed to change the device font. any suggestions would be great.

mughalgxt

Sep 15, 2008
Ajman
I rooted my phone to change my native font,but font installer root & similar apps failed to change the device font. any suggestions would be great.

The first thread '[INDEX][REF][GUIDE][RESOURCE] Welcome to your Motorola Moto G - Resource Guide (post #4 end)' in MOTO G General, there's a link for flashing multiple fonts through CWM recovery! It's safe and remember backing up the data to stay so. I have iOS 7 helvetica font running on my rooted MOTO G!

Last edited:
Reactions: Amith_bd
Mar 8, 2014
plus.google.com
The first thread '[INDEX][REF][GUIDE][RESOURCE] Welcome to your Motorola Moto G - Resource Guide (post #4 end)' in MOTO G General, there's a link for flashing multiple fonts through CWM recovery! It's safe and remember backing up the data to stay so. I have iOS 7 helvetica font running on my rooted MOTO G!

Can you post a photo with the font pls? Thanks

I use the root for i want do more small the navkeys, for me there are very big.

Enviado desde mi flamante Moto G

mughalgxt

Sep 15, 2008
Ajman

Attachments

• httn.png
    httn.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: stewartbatallas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have rooted my phone, but i only did this to provide a backup method, I like Titanium. I have been following a couple of the custom ROM threads for weeks and I just read of too many problems. The Moto G factory firmware is fine but if you want to tweak it some, just install xposed and whatever modules you need. I have done just this and I have got a sweet system that includes most of the tweaks we look for in custom ROMs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    I rooted my Moto G to take full benefit of having full access to my device as I need it. More specifically, I did it to use Xposed modules like App Setting and the graphic card spoofer app GLTools. These are not necessary of course, but I feel like having custom DPI on an app to app basis should be a normal Android feature everyone should have access to without root.
    I rooted my Moto G to take full benefit of having full access to my device as I need it. More specifically, I did it to use Xposed modules like App Setting and the graphic card spoofer app GLTools. These are not necessary of course, but I feel like having custom DPI on an app to app basis should be a normal Android feature everyone should have access to without root.

Besides the posibility to have full access to the phone I also rooted it to be able to block ads.
    If you need to ask this question then you shouldn't be rooting your phone.

Sent from my Google Nexus G - ;)
    Two reasons to root:
    1. You can make decent backups with Titanium Backup.
    2. You can install a firewall that prevents selected (i.e., most) tools from sending your precious data to wherever they want.