Ouya Arcade Cabinet

Search This thread

brandogg

Jul 27, 2008
Looks great! Can't wait until I have the time to do something like this (or the money to just buy a cabinet).

revoman77

Feb 3, 2010
This is awesome... the type of stuff that makes technology so interesting and fun... putting ingenuity with tech is how we progress... awesome job guys... id love a quote on the cab if yall are selling them or specs and i can build myself

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

ajb999

Mar 27, 2009
This is awesome... the type of stuff that makes technology so interesting and fun... putting ingenuity with tech is how we progress... awesome job guys... id love a quote on the cab if yall are selling them or specs and i can build myself

Thanks! We enjoy building them almost as much as playing them. We could get you a quote, send us an email at sales@burdbroscustomarcade.us with what you would like in a cab and we can work up a price. Wood(paricle board, mdf, hardwood plywood), # of players and cp layou,t tv size, and additional options like coim door w/ storage, speakers, led buttons, custom graphics. We also have a a form on our site that lets you pick the certain options and see the price but can usually offer a better price on a custom quote.

Heres a couple more cabinets weve been working on as well as some random cabinet pics.
jhge4g9.gif

Custom vs Dedicated
IhJzbsl.gif

rushless

Jan 16, 2008
The system itself is more impressive, since by using a low cost Tega 4 device like the 7" Nvidia tablet will increase the amount of playable games by about 30% :) That is a LOT of games :)

MAME Reloaded 139 works great with usb controllers.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just wanted to share a couple pics of an arcade cabinet built using the ouya. This is a link to a video of neon shadow being played on it. The vid is from before we finished the control box. There are some other vids on the same channel. http://youtu.be/sRDOYn7WhJk

gIJVmhO.jpg

wGMZHAY.jpg
    Started painting the cabinet. The trim should really set it off once it's installed.

Lufjn96.jpg