[ROM]Task650's <==Galaxy Task v1.0==>ALMOST DONE! COMING SOON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mcord11758

Sep 6, 2010
Any chance we see this on the HTC flyer Task???? ;) you have become a busy man

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda premium

Last edited:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Any chance a see this on the HTC flyer Task???? ;) you have become a busy man

Lol. I don't even have any time to sleep anymore. 3 devices, 5 year old daughter was just diagnosed with a type of lymphatic cancer a couple weeks ago, and a full time job. FML. :( . But I will definitely look into it considering I think the two tablets share similarities and could be really easy.

How you been bro?

mcord11758

Sep 6, 2010
Lol. I don't even have any time to sleep anymore. 3 devices, 5 year old daughter was just diagnosed with a type of lymphatic cancer a couple weeks ago, and a full time job. FML. :( . But I will definitely look into it considering I think the two tablets share similarities and could be really easy.

How you been bro?

I have been well. Man I am sorry to hear about your daughter. I have my two boys, and just reading your words there hit me. Best wishes, not sure what else to say other than good luck. Kinda at a loss for words, and just ask my wife that is not a common occurrence.

Was just kidding on the port although of course it is welcomed. Just trolling the jet steam forums to see if there were any parts worth stealing.

Once again, best wishes, thoughts with you and yours

Reactions: jannmedia

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I have been well. Man I am sorry to hear about your daughter. I have my two boys, and just reading your words there hit me. Best wishes, not sure what else to say other than good luck. Kinda at a loss for words, and just ask my wife that is not a common occurrence.

Was just kidding on the port although of course it is welcomed. Just trolling the jet steam forums to see if there were any parts worth stealing.

Nope. Not common at at. 14 out of a hundred kids get it a year. She is the lucky #14 I guess. But no worries bro. For some odd reason I know that she is going to be alright no matter what happens. She's got a dad that will go broke paying with money that I don't have to get things done right. The Dr. said that with as much as I take her in to get checked up on that they seemed to have caught it almost instantly so she has a 95% chance of get treated (which is going to be horrible) and grow up forgetting about this experience.

kailashpchhabria

Dec 4, 2011
Bangalore
Nope. Not common at at. 14 out of a hundred kids get it a year. She is the lucky #14 I guess. But no worries bro. For some odd reason I know that she is going to be alright no matter what happens. She's got a dad that will go broke paying with money that I don't have to get things done right. The Dr. said that with as much as I take her in to get checked up on that they seemed to have caught it almost instantly so she has a 95% chance of get treated (which is going to be horrible) and grow up forgetting about this experience.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. Wish you and her the best of luck and may God bless her with a speedy recovery. :)

On another note, am really looking forward to your release. Sounds really good.

Sent from my HTC PG09410 using XDA App

Reactions: jannmedia

sikorski

Apr 5, 2007
Guadalajara
Task we all know she will alright and healthy!

My best wishes...

guru_shastri

Oct 25, 2010
Sorry to hear about your daughter mate. but it seems youve got the right attitude about it.
my very best wishes.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I begun trying to implement ICS into the Jetstream. Some things are working, somethings arent. Its becoming pretty challenging guys. but this thread is going to be shut down because i believe this device should have better then outdated firmware such as 3.1! Im doing my best to get this thing upgraded as soon as I possibly can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I begun trying to implement ICS into the Jetstream. Some things are working, somethings arent. Its becoming pretty challenging guys. but this thread is going to be shut down because i believe this device should have better then outdated firmware such as 3.1! Im doing my best to get this thing upgraded as soon as I possibly can.
    ALMOST DONE!!! COMING SOON!!!!!

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1563/bull****.png
    Follow me on Twitter!

This is a 1st Release so don't expect perfection. Just report any bugs and submit Feature Requests his in the thread. Thanks!

Mods/Themes & Other Things are in the 2nd POST!!!

Release:
    Fully deodexed
    Init.d Support (Big thanks to DooMLord!)
    Apps_process & system_server from ICS
    CM libs for smoother system and scrolling
    Zipalign at boot
    Custom Bootanimation
    Extended Power Menu (Coming Soon! Should be in the next release! (I added quickboot for convenience) )
    Hardware Accelerated Launcher
    Pre-Rooted
    SD-Card speed Tweak
    Dual-Band Wifi Support
    Ad-Hoc support and Native Tethering Enabled
    GSM Phone calls Enabled
    V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox! His original thread is here.... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=991276
    Ext4 tweak (Testing)
    Build.prop Edited for performance and additional options
    Host files added t and faster web browsing
    Added some Apps...(Titanium Backup, GoSMS, Quickboot)
    way more to come...

Features to come...
    Built in Extended Power Controls
    Hide The Status Bar Mod (For Full Screen Viewing)
    Suggestion are welcome

Code:
    [SIZE="5"][B][U]ChangeLog [/U][/B][/SIZE]
    [B]Initial Release. (No Changelog yet...)[/B]

Installation Instructions (It doesn't matter what rom you are on, it doesn't matter if you are already running my rom!!! Follow the install instructions exactly as they are written!!!)

-READ-
    You must have DooMLord's Custom Recovery already! (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1418084)

And you should have already flashed DooMLord's Kernel!!! (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1426145)

1)Put rom on SD (as usual)
    2)MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP IN CWM!!!
    3)Backup your apps with Titaniumm Backup! Its always a good idea to save that bacukup on your PC!!!
    4)Go into CWM and do a FULL-WIPE!(wipe cache partition, dalvik cache, and wipe data/factory reset!)
    5)install zip
    6)reboot

Downloads
    Thanks for the update Task

Can you include the latest version of Polaris Office please?

I tried to install the flashable zip you did for the Galaxy Tab but its not working for me.

Thanks!

Yeah no problem bro.
    @Task

If you need more Beta Testers I will be glad to help...

Alright cool. I'll shoot you a link when I finish. Probably tonight or tomorrow bro.

How you been bro?