[Guide] LG G Flex Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)

Search This thread

mnvdre

Jun 13, 2021
On the Korean models I wouldn't recommend flashing anything other than Korean firmwares people have had issues with other phones like the G2 when doing that. Also NO OTA updates.. The only way to get OTA updates on LG phones it HAS to be running the exact type of firmware the phone came with AND registered with your carrier as the exact model of your phone and IMEI. The update basically only happens if the IMEI matches LG servers with your model and carrier.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
hello i can't find d950 flash dll file
Yea. Please check it again.

on your server it says that you dont have permission to see this file

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So The poster who posted some of the other G Flex files for going back to stock the threads were closed so I could not update it with new links. I have obtained some more KDZ for different models in Europe now :) The KDZ`s are some what hard to get for the G Flex but I was able to get a few extras :)
    Below is a Guide that has worked on Flashing the other LG phones it should be the same for the G Flex :)

NOTICE! - IF you download fails or does not download all the way USE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER!, Files that are usually over 1GB browsers have issues downloading them especially if you have a slow connection.
    NOT Responsible if you flash the WRONG one

How to flash ROM KDZ Method
    First off I`d like to THANK @quangnhut123 for making a new way & easy way to flash the KDZ Method!!:)

The Files are Hosted on my server for fast speeds! Most if not all NEEDED KDZ files are on my Server :)
    1). Download all The Files Below!

1) Click Here
    2) Download LG Drivers - LG Drivers Here - 10.9 Mb
    2.1)Verizon Drivers (Verizon Only)LG_VZW_United_v2.11.1.exe - 7.8 Mb

3) Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract - LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip - 3.1 Mb

4) Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC

5) Run LGFlashTool2014.exe and do as following pictures :
    (If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library) - Download HERE
    Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
    CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.

lgflashtool_step1.png

lgflashtool_step2.png

No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
    lgflashtool_step3.png

Wait until 100% to complete !

REMEMBER if you get Bootlooping after flashing perform a factory hard reset!
    Instructions Here: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-7590

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RETURN TO STOCK TOT Method! AT&T & Sprint Verzion & The Few International TOTs I have available Also T-Mobile Can be Flashed back this way if you are having issues!
    Download
    1. Download Both Stock Image File & DLL file - Click Here
    2. LGFlashTools v1.8 - Setup_LGFlashTool_1.8.1.1023.exe - 9.3 Mb
    3).Download Drivers (ANY LG Phone)- LGUnitedMobileDriverVer_3.8.1.exe - 10.6 Mb
    3.2) Download Drivers (Verizon Only) - LG_VZW_United_WHQL_v2.11.1.exe - 7.8 Mb
    4.Megalock DLL File: Megalock.dll Download
    Credit to @madmack for making most of this Guide for the G Pro Which also works on our G2!

Install:
    1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.
    2. Install LGFlashTools v1.8 (but don't run it)
    3. Extract the TOT file from the ZIP

When LG Flash Tool is installed, do not launch it.

7) Copy MegaLock.dll to C:\LG\LGFlashTool, This is a hidden folder so enable "hidden folders". Replace the old MegaLock.dll file if you have already installed LG Flash Tool on your computer.

8) When the firmware is downloaded, boot your LG G2 into Download Mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Up key and then plug the USB cable.

9) Launch LG Flash Tool.

You might see a window with Korean language, just click on OK.

Check the Select Manual Mode on the top.

10) MAKE SURE UNDER, DEVICE MANAGER, YOUR PORT IS SET TO COM 41 FOR YOUR DEVICE.

11) Click the DLL box and choose the dll file from above for you phone model.

12) Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with .tot extension.(the 2.04 gb file from above)

13) Now click the Yellow arrow button on the top left of the main window.

The firmware installation will be triggered.

Ignore if you see any temporary error and just wait patiently till it is finished.

Do not close the Flash Tool window.
    14) Press and hold power button until phone turns off, leaving usb cable connected to device AND computer ,immediately hold volume up button until phone boots it into Download Mode.

Your LG G2 will restart showing firmware installation progress in percent (%).
    When all is done, reboot your phone and enjoy!

Credit to@jimgustafson74 for making a cleaner guide for the TOT Method :)

Remember if you have bootloop or stuck on LG Logo after flashing make sure you FACTORY RESET!

Extra Important Info:
    To Fix ANY Driver issues make sure you reboot your computer after removing and then reinstall again, Also try different USB ports or USB cable or try another PC.
    Also try this for any driver issues: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53313255&postcount=5400

To Fix "Knock On" from not working - Thanks too - @wassk "If ur phone is d802 then open ur dialer type there 3845#*802# when hidden menu opens check for settings....press settings and inside u have Update Touch Firmware...press that and wait for 10-15 seconds....then close this and try again ur screen...maybe will help"

BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD. DON`T POST ANY LINKS TO the LG-FIRMWARE site as most of there links are not even working, and also make you see an AD for 5 seconds to make money off of you for a dead link they are not even hosting they are just thieving off LG`s Servers and making money on it. Anyone That posts a link to it will be reported to the Mods or asked to remove. Thank You.!

My Links are ALWAYS hosted on MY servers for NO Downtime! If My site does NOT have what your looking for PM me or post what you want and I will try and get it for you:)

Feel Free to donate some coffee or sever expense :)
    Thank you so much!

Remember if you have bootloop or stuck on LG Logo after flashing make sure you FACTORY RESET!
    WARNING!!!

WARNING!!! DO NOT PAY to download TOT`s or KDZ files! Not sure if anyone here has before, but I found a link for the latest V10I AT&T TOT and I clicked request permission and I was greeted with an email from someone asking "Who is this" followed by another emailing me to send $30 to there paypal account for the link. So NEVER pay for any files. These files at one point will be available on my server and other places. So just a warning to save you time and money don`t fall for these idiots.
    Because no 1 get answer for me ?

Sent from my LG-D958 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Because KitKat is not out for it...

Great work thx. Someone maybe have F340S stock rom?

Hopefully soon. There was a few but all dead/pulled :(