[SKIN][OFFLINE] tPRO2 for S2U2 | v2.21

Search This thread

demonizator

Jan 27, 2008
Burgas
Project OFFLINE

Dear friends and xda-devs,

I’m sad to inform you that http://tpro.station59.com has to be shut down. Since announcing version 2 of my tPRO skin series and launching the website last summer, and after 60,000+ downloads since then alone, this project received nearly no support (thank you Michael and John for your donations). Thus, I can no longer maintain domain and hosting for this website.

I still plan expanding the skin series with support for new applications and introduce new ui designs, and of course share it with this great community. However, due to my heavy workload at another project of mine I am forced to put this one on hold till the end of the summer.

Thank you all,

dEM

The website will be online till 12:00 CET on Sunday, 6 June. All latest downloads will be transferred to xda-developers.

Ventura8

Feb 2, 2009
Bucharest
tPRO mod

if anyone is interested......the tPRO skin for wvga and animated battery.

EDIT: it,s the latest 2.21 version modified
just unpack the zip and load the .s2u2 file froam s2u2 settings>themes

Last edited:

squrl

Apr 17, 2010
Prague
Dear friends and xda-devs,

I’m sad to inform you that http://tpro.station59.com has to be shut down. Since announcing version 2 of my tPRO skin series and launching the website last summer, and after 60,000+ downloads since then alone, this project received nearly no support (thank you Michael and John for your donations). Thus, I can no longer maintain domain, hosting and download bandwidth for this website.

I still plan expanding the skin series with support for new applications and introduce new ui designs, and of course share it with this great community. However, due to my heavy workload at another project of mine I am forced to put this one on hold till the end of the summer.

Thank you all,

dEM

Damnation! No donation, no salvation! :D

C R 3 4 M

Apr 22, 2010
How do you install this kind of theme file. tPRO for S2U2 vga.s2u2?

EDIT
Never Mind, I found out how to.

Last edited:

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Kolega, moje li da mi dadesh png to za operatora vidqh che i ti si na Globul toest na temata :) Mersi predvaritelno