Post Reply Email Thread
27th March 2013, 10:58 AM |#121  
OP Senior Member
Flag Within the Matrix
Thanks Meter: 6,814

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris234

Again thanks for the tips and guides i will try to get ride of some of the known wakelocks, and tweak it a lil bit and i will postback the results. I just didnt have time cuz of exams :/
btw im not using PMC setups or anything just the default kernel ones

And sorry for the bad quality of the screenshots i uploaded them with my phone i didnt know they would suck so much

man it is fine honestly....default kernel ones believe it or not are the best ones in my opinion but does not hurt to experiment a little

27th March 2013, 11:21 AM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
nice 天使:胜利:
28th March 2013, 12:39 AM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skn-xda

I think I may have figured out the cause - Viber. I froze it with TB, charged phone to full, unplugged, restarted and now the 1013 (audio_out4) wakelock is only 1s since 1h30m or so. Earlier it would have been almost as much as 1h25m!

I solved it by removed the viber also.
I experienced the same problem.

Don't know what is causing it as I have totally lost track what is my last installed or updated application.

Tried reinstall it & didn't see the audioout 4 wakelock again...sounds good for first steps.

Then install 5 applications one n tried reboot as the problem can be seen immediately.

Finally, got to know it was actually caused by d viber application. Not sure whether it was my last update on around 20 Mar.

It works perfectly now after two days so far.
28th March 2013, 03:57 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Great guide.
I've been suffering from some heavy wakelocks with Viper X 3.4.2 and XM273.
I've applied some of your recommendations and let's see how this goes.

I'll post feedback in a few days.
The Following User Says Thank You to fjlour For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fjlour Ad-Free
30th March 2013, 05:11 PM |#125  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Thx for your work, helped my a lot
30th March 2013, 05:20 PM |#126  
OP Senior Member
Flag Within the Matrix

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiltiC

Thx for your work, helped my a lot

you welcome my friend..if you ever need anything and to everyone else i would love to help out

Ps: what is it with people and downrating my threads....what have i done to you people and you downrate it for me? do you not want me to help the community..then fine i will not...but instead of downrating a thread that i am genuinely to help people come and say it in the thread instead of using cheap shots like that...freaking ****s
30th March 2013, 07:21 PM |#127  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku80

Ps: what is it with people and downrating my threads....what have i done to you people and you downrate it for me? do you not want me to help the community..then fine i will not...but instead of downrating a thread that i am genuinely to help people come and say it in the thread instead of using cheap shots like that...freaking ****s

Dont get mad mate, just cuz some brain damaged kid couldnt understand your guide, and voted negatively doesnt mean anything... They cant understand the effort u gave to make this topic. Many of them are expecting to click on ur topic and magicly their wakelocks for example to disappear. And when they see how much u have written, they are like "Omg too much text *scroll*scroll, f**k reading,-> negative vote"
30th March 2013, 08:33 PM |#128  
OP Senior Member
Flag Within the Matrix

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris234

Dont get mad mate, just cuz some brain damaged kid couldnt understand your guide, and voted negatively doesnt mean anything... They cant understand the effort u gave to make this topic. Many of them are expecting to click on ur topic and magicly their wakelocks for example to disappear. And when they see how much u have written, they are like "Omg too much text *scroll*scroll, f**k reading,-> negative vote"

problem is my friend a lot of people here do not know the meaning of actually searching to find the answer to there problem..all people need to do is enter the wakelock name into the search on google and see what comes up..90% of the time a lot of the info will be available...but as you say a lot are to lazy and stupid to realize how easy it is to do things for themselves...

my guide has been put together to help people...i still see on kernel threads people mentioning wakelocks and asking for help...not one person has bothered to even post here...but hey less for me being busy..but still not going to let idiots get me down this is just a forum at the end of the day but i wished XDA got rid of this stupid rating system cause it does nothing but give extra ammo to stupid morons to downrate a good thread..and it is not the first ****ing time i had to close a thread due to the stupidity of others
3rd April 2013, 10:10 AM |#129  
Flag Cheshire, Uk
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Ive notice recently im getting a lot of *backup* partial wakelocks my last full charge and drain was over 3 hours worth.

According to BBS they didn't cause much drain but still it held my device awake a LOT.

Any suggestions, ive had a seach but can find much on this one.

Thanks

A

Had another search and unchecked in backup and reset - have done this now fingers crossed.!
7th April 2013, 08:54 AM |#130  
OP Senior Member
Flag Within the Matrix

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceax123

Ive notice recently im getting a lot of *backup* partial wakelocks my last full charge and drain was over 3 hours worth.

According to BBS they didn't cause much drain but still it held my device awake a LOT.

Any suggestions, ive had a seach but can find much on this one.

Thanks

A

Had another search and unchecked in backup and reset - have done this now fingers crossed.!

try also wakelock detector and also install Greenify
7th April 2013, 09:11 AM |#131  
Flag Cheshire, Uk
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Have greenify installed not sure how to set that up yet.

I sorted my backup one out and they have gone now.

Still have quite high held awake on bbs

Thanks
Andy

Htc One X Viper 3.4.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)