[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2TMO] PAC-ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ellises

Sep 19, 2008
twitter.com
I'm sure others have mentioned but I also been having problems after the 10/17 nightly. Every build after that has been force closing on a lot of apps, any launcher, tapatalk, etc. Tried as a update (cleared cache) and as a fresh install. Both same results. So something has happened in the builds.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Qsanity

Dec 10, 2012
System Clock app has stopped working on the update for me...
using d2tmo PAC Release: pac_d2tmo-22.2.0-rc1

I might switch to nightlies. Is it more stable and do I need to do a full wipe?

ayassine

Feb 9, 2011
The last 2 nightly been having issues with trebuchet fc right after booting and half my apps won't work. I reinstall 10/17 and it works again.. Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

i am also having the same problem. i have been following the same protocols as before too. ( installing rom then gaps, wipe dalvik/cache, fix permissions)

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
So my OTA Rom Updates app keeps says that their is an update for nightly - 20131021 on the server, well when I download it and flash it (x3) and go back in to settings and OTA Rom Updates it says that I have the 20131020 installed with a build date of Oct 20th. I did 2 fresh installs, anyone else having this issue?

UPDATE: Also, the last few days there are no zip files available for download. We are missing the 22,23 and 24

Last edited:

Adreaver

Jun 12, 2012
New London
So my OTA Rom Updates app keeps says that their is an update for nightly - 20131021 on the server, well when I download it and flash it (x3) and go back in to settings and OTA Rom Updates it says that I have the 20131020 installed with a build date of Oct 20th. I did 2 fresh installs, anyone else having this issue?

UPDATE: Also, the last few days there are no zip files available for download. We are missing the 22,23 and 24
If you are on the nexus 4 like your sig suggests you are in the wrong forum.

To your question, I have heard issues about builds after 10/17 (specifically 10/18 and 10/19) but nothing in the last 4 days or so.

vutangclan

Nov 1, 2010
Anybody else have a problem where the "adjust brightness by sliding statusbar" stops working until turning the option off and then back on? kinda annoying

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
So now there are only two zip files in the nighties download folder, where are all the zip files? Was the host site changed at some point?

Shawnpaul80

Jan 24, 2013
Ogden
Yay.. Finally got everything to work.. I had to remove my SD card and format everything completely and reinstall it all.. Did have my dialer and trebuchet crash before doing so. Was barely able to backup pics and all of that but did loose my texts.. Oh well my fault for not backing them up before running the nightly update. Does seem to work a lot better than just wiping the user data.. Keep up the hard work :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: libertykj2002

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
Sorry I've been absent in here guys. Just so you know I'm very active with pac. We have been fixing a ton of things. Including the cm FUBAR over the last week. That's fixed and now working on bugs list again. Unfortunately due to issues with the fixes a full wipe is needed for yesterday's build to work correctly. Then u can dirty flash all u wish.(until this happens again). We now support over 160 devices and I over see a bunch of this as well as adding devices, maintenance, servers for web , gargamel on dibs(our build farm system, check website for it), gerrit , going to school, working 50+ hours, planning a wedding, taking care of my kid, having a personal life, as well as a ton of other things. I know I'm not in here much posting but I do read responses and see a lot of others answering them. I'll try to stop in and say hi and help answer when I have a free min.

XDA Moderator

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
Downloading the latest nightly right now but just wanted to share that this morning as I was sleeping through my alarm that I found out the hard way that sound does not work on the latest nightly. Now it was working on the 21st nightly but then stopped on the 27th nightly but I just got home and flashed the 21st nightly again to go back to it and I have no sound. So I am going to try and flash another rom and then flash the latest nightly and see whats going on.

UPDATE: Tried the latest nightly, sound didn't work. Just flashed PA and sound is back. Now trying to flash the latest PAC nightly again and see if it changes.

UPDATE: And now its working. So something broke when updating from the 21st nightly to the 27th nightly. And since there are no nighties in between those dates everyone should make sure its working for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SGH-T999 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2TMO] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Rom T-Mobile, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    Yes 4.3 alpha is coming to the d2 family. Just need time to build. I'm working on it. Almost ready to start nightlies up again soon as well

XDA Moderator
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SGH-T999 (GMail fixed!!)

reserved
    PAC-Man v20.0.0 release!

A new version of PAC-Man is out. It is a pretty major update, with everything being updated to android 4.2.2.

Changelog:

2/21/13​
    • built with latest sources, as always
    • everything updated to Android 4.2.2
    • option to turn off PIE
    • ROMControl fixed.
    • many bug fixes
    • smoother and more optimized