FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unified Builds Listed

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 29
 
By svghost, Member on 28th May 2014, 03:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here are a few builds I've found to work well on multiple Note 3 models, I am happy to build this list if you all post in some.

W03 SlimKat
Resurrection ROM


Not personally tested but claim to be universal
AOSB Project


I'm sure there are a number more. I personally own a Sprint N900P and feel like it does not get the attention the other variants do, so I was pleased to see some of these unified builds coming out and would love to see more!!

I'm not a dev, more an advanced fan boy. Keep up the kickin' work devs, we love you for it!
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to svghost For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift svghost Ad-Free
 
 
30th May 2014, 02:59 AM |#2  
tuemuch's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svghost

Here are a few builds I've found to work well on multiple Note 3 models, I am happy to build this list if you all post in some.

W03 SlimKat
Resurrection ROM


Not personally tested but claim to be universal
AOSB Project


I'm sure there are a number more. I personally own a Sprint N900P and feel like it does not get the attention the other variants do, so I was pleased to see some of these unified builds coming out and would love to see more!!

I'm not a dev, more an advanced fan boy. Keep up the kickin' work devs, we love you for it!

Thanks for looking out
30th May 2014, 10:05 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9,900
 
More
I don't think there is any need for this list, ALL the AOSP roms use CM build trees and since CM unified the branches in turn ALL THE AOSP roms have unified the branches.

Also these unified builds haven't just been "coming out", they have been out for months now.. This sub forum was made recently..

Sent From My SM-G900F-Morphed SM-N9005 With XNote Goodness To All You Wonder Nobodies!!
Quote:

Due to the lack of mods, trolls can ruin the XDA forum's. Don't feed them...Instead report them.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Khizar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Khizar Ad-Free
30th May 2014, 11:52 AM |#4  
iamsuperuser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Are all these roms for sanpdragon variants only or do they work on exynos too ???
30th May 2014, 12:14 PM |#5  
DON AMIGO's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperuser

Are all these roms for sanpdragon variants only or do they work on exynos too ???

i think it is for snapdragon version.
The Following User Says Thank You to DON AMIGO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DON AMIGO Ad-Free
31st May 2014, 01:50 AM |#6  
troc240's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Wil M any of these builds work on Verizon phones running 4.4 with nc2 firmware?
1st June 2014, 08:53 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
will any of these roms work for exynos ?
1st June 2014, 11:33 PM |#8  
chamelio's Avatar
Member
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Thumbs up ATT will it work
have any tried these roms on a att version if so let me know, thanks
2nd June 2014, 12:34 PM |#9  
clockedtouch's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by svghost

Here are a few builds I've found to work well on multiple Note 3 models, I am happy to build this list if you all post in some.

W03 SlimKat
Resurrection ROM


Not personally tested but claim to be universal
AOSB Project


I'm sure there are a number more. I personally own a Sprint N900P and feel like it does not get the attention the other variants do, so I was pleased to see some of these unified builds coming out and would love to see more!!

I'm not a dev, more an advanced fan boy. Keep up the kickin' work devs, we love you for it!

Great idea but if it can be verified what variants they work on that would be awesome. As I am on the N900S and those do not boot on my device.
3rd June 2014, 01:41 PM |#10  
droidstyle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 3,615
 
Donate to Me
More
Edit* sorry wrong forum.
3rd June 2014, 01:47 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9,900
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperuser

Are all these roms for sanpdragon variants only or do they work on exynos too ???

All the AOSP roms are for snapdragon. Flash on exynos and you'll probably brick.





Quote:
Originally Posted by troc240

Wil M any of these builds work on Verizon phones running 4.4 with nc2 firmware?

No you need an unlocked BL so these will only work in Verizon if you have the dev edition.





Quote:
Originally Posted by gupta_arth

will any of these roms work for exynos ?

No. Read above.





Quote:
Originally Posted by chamelio

have any tried these roms on a att version if so let me know, thanks

No you need an unlocked BL to flash AOSP roms.





Quote:
Originally Posted by droidstyle

Unified builds are for Sprint, VZW, ATT, and T-Mobile(HLTE)...these are not for international devices.

LOL you need to edit your post, you are in the international forum, most of the AOSP roms were released for international variant first. There are 2 international variants, 1 is exynos and 1 is snapdragon.

What you meant to say is this won't work on the exynos international variant. If you say they won't work international variant that's wrong cuz the n9005 is the snapdragon international variant.

Sent From My SM-G900F-Morphed SM-N9005 With XNote Goodness To All You Wonder Nobodies!!
Quote:

Due to the lack of mods, trolls can ruin the XDA forum's. Don't feed them...Instead report them.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes