FORUMS

[PORTED!][BOUNTY TO BE FULLFULLED]Tachi PhoneCanvas - NOW WORKS ON ALL VGA DEVICES!!!

3,136 posts
Thanks Meter: 648

By dharvey4651, Retired Senior Moderator on 31st March 2009, 04:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st March 2009, 11:04 PM |#11  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Olathe, Kansas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclerk74

I wonder if a link to this thread was posted by one of the O.P. on the first page in XBmod's Rhodium thread would bring more people in. I would love to see this too. Sounds like maybe this is holding up a new beta version...

^^^^^^^^
||||||||

This sounds about right
31st March 2009, 11:45 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
dharvey, you should get XBmod to post this on the Rhodium forum. A whole lot more people will be looking over there than here.
Maybe, you should also ask around ppcgeeks too. I know that more ROM cookers, programmers, exc. are over there.
I have been following the Rhodium release for ALONG time and have read almost every post in both forums. If I could help I would. However, I'm not that good with dlls.
1st April 2009, 12:52 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i just plastered this all over ppcgeeks, so maybe you will get some help from there as well, good luck and thanx again for your work
1st April 2009, 12:54 AM |#14  
Flag Olathe, Kansas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214

i just plastered this all over ppcgeeks, so maybe you will get some help from there as well, good luck and thanx again for your work

I hope you linked back here so I could document the pledges ?
1st April 2009, 12:55 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
yup, i just copy and pasted your first post with a link straight to here!
1st April 2009, 12:56 AM |#16  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Lawton, OK
Thanks Meter: 4,498

More
The only bad thing is that this thread will turn out to be almost as useless as the original Rhodium Manila thread. Just too many people posting all sorts of stuff that isn't productive.
1st April 2009, 12:59 AM |#17  
Flag Olathe, Kansas

Donate to Me
More
That may be the case but if it gets finished then it will be worth it.

How much further do think you have to go before you finish your version j?
1st April 2009, 01:02 AM |#18  
Flag Lawton, OK

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651

That may be the case but if it gets finished then it will be worth it.

How much further do think you have to go before you finish your version j?

Alot actually. Nothing that I did to get the slide-to-answer port to work is working here. But the less results I get the harder I try.

I tricked myself. I forgot I had S2U2 installed and a part of it worked like the new dialer. I almost flipped out.
1st April 2009, 01:05 AM |#19  
Flag Olathe, Kansas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor

Alot actually. Nothing that I did to get the slide-to-answer port to work is working here. But the less results I get the harder I try.

I tricked myself. I forgot I had S2U2 installed and a part of it worked like the new dialer. I almost flipped out.

Lol I don't even use the caller ID feature of S2U2 because it never really completely 100% takes over. The original Caller ID is still there behind it.

Well the race is on. Hopefully the canvas gets ported and hopefully the bounty gets high enough to entice enough developers to get this done really fast.

I don't however think that this will benefit most CDMA users over at PPCGeeks though as this is a GSM canvas with 3G Video Call.
1st April 2009, 01:08 AM |#20  
Flag Lawton, OK

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651

Lol I don't even use the caller ID feature of S2U2 because it never really completely 100% takes over. The original Caller ID is still there behind it.

Well the race is on. Hopefully the canvas gets ported and hopefully the bounty gets high enough to entice enough developers to get this done really fast.

I don't however think that this will benefit most CDMA users over at PPCGeeks though as this is a GSM canvas with 3G Video Call.

Thats what I am afraid of is most of my problems. As I am trying to overcome 2 barriers, not just one. The CDMA and WVGA.
1st April 2009, 01:12 AM |#21  
Flag Olathe, Kansas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor

Thats what I am afraid of is most of my problems. As I am trying to overcome 2 barriers, not just one. The CDMA and WVGA.

Well a GSM PhoneCanvas will work on a CDMA device but the 3G Video Dial will be useless and your connection arrows up on your task bar will be broken.

IE - They won't gray out when your connection is idle. Otherwise you should have no problems at all.

The T-Mobile Rhodium PhoneCanvas is a 2G canvas without the Video Call feature but the reason we chose the canvas with the Video Call is because the majority of people using this will likely be using the European model Touch Pro and or Diamonds.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)