FORUMS

[PORTED!][BOUNTY TO BE FULLFULLED]Tachi PhoneCanvas - NOW WORKS ON ALL VGA DEVICES!!!

3,136 posts
Thanks Meter: 648

By dharvey4651, Retired Senior Moderator on 31st March 2009, 04:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th October 2010, 04:45 PM |#2331  
Flag The Nothing
Thanks Meter: 22,615

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragolaa

Thank you so much!!!! It works now!!!
Do you know if i could do this with a black version of Tachi? (Tachi_Phone_Canvas_Knop_v2d_Peaster111_Black-Canvas_Rev2)
Or any way I can make it black HTC dimaond dialer, without the scroll bar?
Thank you again sooo much!!!!!

I think the procedure should be the same for the Black Tachi Dialer (though maybe not - I'm not sure if the graphics were replaced in that file to change the colors). You can always try and do it the manual way yourself: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2594

I don't think it'll be possible with the Diamond dialer, as it's not really compatible with WM 6.5.
29th October 2010, 05:00 PM |#2332  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

I think the procedure should be the same for the Black Tachi Dialer (though maybe not - I'm not sure if the graphics were replaced in that file to change the colors). You can always try and do it the manual way yourself:

I don't think it'll be possible with the Diamond dialer, as it's not really compatible with WM 6.5.

Yeah, I just did it, it works with the Tachi Black version as well, although the buttons are a bit wider, but that's fine for me
Thank you again!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)