FORUMS

[PORTED!][BOUNTY TO BE FULLFULLED]Tachi PhoneCanvas - NOW WORKS ON ALL VGA DEVICES!!!

3,136 posts
Thanks Meter: 648

By dharvey4651, Retired Senior Moderator on 31st March 2009, 04:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2009, 06:28 PM |#501  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Olathe, Kansas
Thanks Meter: 648

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeKnoop

Should refocus our efforts back to this canvas now...

Bout time someone get's the gist.

I was talking to a friend on MSN yesterday, a well known XDA contributor who I will leave un-named for the sake of his privacy, decided it was pertinent to give me his opinion on that whole sshizzaam of a phone canvas fake out..
"Those guys were a bunch of nobodies. They saw the pledges and how high the bounty was. They decided to fabricate this WHOLE sharade in order to get people to start paying up on their pledges. Then postpone the project, indefinitely, taking the money from those poor stupid people who paid before actually getting the phone canvas. A typical scam..."
Honestly this makes a lot of sense... We really need to shift our focus's now and try to get this canvas completed. Else, we can't get the Rhodium OR Topaz Manila fully fixed.

Dan.
30th May 2009, 09:20 PM |#502  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 42

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651

Bout time someone get's the gist.

I was talking to a friend on MSN yesterday, a well known XDA contributor who I will leave un-named for the sake of his privacy, decided it was pertinent to give me his opinion on that whole sshizzaam of a phone canvas fake out..

"Those guys were a bunch of nobodies. They saw the pledges and how high the bounty was. They decided to fabricate this WHOLE sharade in order to get people to start paying up on their pledges. Then postpone the project, indefinitely, taking the money from those poor stupid people who paid before actually getting the phone canvas. A typical scam..."
Honestly this makes a lot of sense... We really need to shift our focus's now and try to get this canvas completed. Else, we can't get the Rhodium OR Topaz Manila fully fixed.

Dan.

For those that don't mind a few issues, I have posted a usable canvas. I'm not claiming the bounty, as it's not finished, but it should at least permit development of TF3D2.

I'm currently working on this (and have been in contact with ND4SPD) but I still have a few exams left, so may take some time. I've already posted what I've done so far, so people don't have to bother adjusting the resource scripts. What needs to be done now is some ASM/HEX work.
30th May 2009, 09:39 PM |#503  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Lawton, OK
Thanks Meter: 4,498

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3v5y

For those that don't mind a few issues, I have posted a usable canvas. I'm not claiming the bounty, as it's not finished, but it should at least permit development of TF3D2.

I'm currently working on this (and have been in contact with ND4SPD) but I still have a few exams left, so may take some time. I've already posted what I've done so far, so people don't have to bother adjusting the resource scripts. What needs to be done now is some ASM/HEX work.

Where's the download???....lol
30th May 2009, 09:40 PM |#504  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Bristol

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor

Where's the download???....lol

A few pages back... Lemme find you a link...

EDIT: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=464
30th May 2009, 09:43 PM |#505  
Flag Lawton, OK

More
Quote:

A few pages back... Lemme find you a link...

EDIT: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=464

Sorry. I haven't been on much but when XDA sends an email this one is updated I check it. Must have missed that one somehow. Thanks.
30th May 2009, 09:45 PM |#506  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Bristol

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sorry. I haven't been on much but when XDA sends an email this one is updated I check it. Must have missed that one somehow. Thanks.

No problem.

You might get a certificate error, but the files in the zip can be copied to your device manually (kill cprog) and then install the .reg file as well.
30th May 2009, 09:45 PM |#507  
Flag Lawton, OK

More
Quote:

No problem.

You might get a certificate error, but the files in the zip can be copied to your device manually (kill cprog) and then install the .reg file as well.

If I remember right me and ND4SPD got the incoming call working. I am going to dig through this and see what I can come up with
30th May 2009, 09:47 PM |#508  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Bristol

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If I remember right me and ND4SPD got the incoming call working. I am going to dig through this and see what I can come up with

Oh awesome. I haven't yet tried... I've been mostly working on in call screen stuff as it's the harder, more screwed up part.

The incoming call may well be a resource script thing that I need to edit.
30th May 2009, 09:49 PM |#509  
Flag Lawton, OK

More
Quote:

Oh awesome. I haven't yet tried... I've been mostly working on in call screen stuff as it's the harder, more screwed up part.

The incoming call may well be a resource script thing that I need to edit.

I have some free time today, so I will look at it and let you know what I found.
31st May 2009, 12:15 AM |#510  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 0

More
l3v5y, would you know if your canvas works with CDMA phones?

...whether it works or not, I'm testing it out.
31st May 2009, 12:16 AM |#511  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Bristol

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaa-

l3v5y, would you know if your canvas works with CDMA phones?

...whether it works or not, I'm testing it out.

I have absolutely no idea... I don't have a CDMA device, and I don't even have a CDMA ROM to check files against...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)