Search This thread

Dirkies

Jun 26, 2016
The link is not valid ?

Hi can you please upload valid links also did somebody try them out really need root access :(

_ify

May 25, 2016
This actually works! Went through a lot of trouble just to get my device rooted.
Thanks.

ERICBRAYAN7

Aug 15, 2016
help

Sir help!!
when update the binary, he appeared two options: normal and option B (not remember name), I chose option B
and my screen went black with a notice at the top that says green: "RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING", and was to become so, I can not do that

Reactions: Inal zein djahimin

RyuukenZenkou

May 14, 2016
Santiago
it works very fine.
thank u.
now we need a CWM recovery and roms-
ill wait till i can find a CWM for this phone.
we need a section and developing for this phone... i just cant live with stock rom. its... too basic for me.

ill stick to my lovely galaxy pocket+ till i can get something custom for this phone.

johan..

Aug 29, 2016
custom recovery or xposed for J111F

hi can you please help me make xposed framework work on the J111F I've been struggling days now thanks
Johan

hernankano

sir help!!
When update the binary, he appeared two options: Normal and option b (not remember name), i chose option b
and my screen went black with a notice at the top that says green: "recovery is not seandroid enforcing", and was to become so, i can not do that

if you see recovery is not seandroid... Is becouse you flash a custom recov or someting, in my files there is not a flasheable recovery so i cant help you in this

hernankano

Reactions: RyuukenZenkou

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [UPDATED] Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace
    SM-J111M / SM-J111F EASY TWRP ROOT KIT

YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS IN THE VIDEO TO AVOID ERRORS

youtu.be/nJ1ropPRU6s

DOWNLOAD

Credits:
    @Chainfire for SuperSU
    @hernankano the rest
    yes shuld work for F model, please try and post result

Sorry mate i traded it with an S4 mini but thank you anyway :)
    Thank you!

Muchísimas gracias, de Uruguayo a Uruguayo, me enorgullece ver una participación así que venga de mi paisito. Genio! Voy a usar el root para sacar todas las app innecesarias y que bien podrían estar capturando mis datos (si, re perseguido, si tuviera una vida extra la usaría para armar mi propio android/linux, mi propio kernel, etc... Confío en que no me metiste nada raro en ese boot.img :rolleyes: jajajaja). Saludos y muchas gracias, y tendré en cuenta CellularService.uy para cualquier percance que yo no pueda resolver.
    Kingroot does not work for this device, says "no root strategy available".
    For this J1 2016 there seems to be no root and no custom recovery available yet.

Cheers.

i saw in google that kingroot works to that model.
    when i get that model in my hands i will try to find root way,until that i cant help you
    Hola,! Hi, guys! kinda noob here.

I want to confirm a few things before i install this.
    -This is a clean stock room from Samsung?
    -Does this room have any issue? Camera? Wifi? Music? something? All it's working?
    -It doesn't come with garbage from any company like Claro, Movistar, ...?
    -This comes unblocked? So i can put any GSM chip and will work in US and Southamerica?

My cellphone it's SM-J111M with Android 5.1.1 with a lot of crap from Entel and i wish a clean stock room.

Thanks in adv,