[ROM] [M7SPR] [4.4.4] TeamEOS - The Revival || Nightlies

Search This thread

bigrushdog

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2007
EOS-Wall1.png

Welcome to Eos! The Eos project originated with the AOSP release of ICS, and was originally founded by Solarnz and co founded by Bigrushdog. Since then, Eos has evolved into a multinational collaborative effort backed by top Android developers. Our objective is to provide a world class AOSP build with unique features and enhancements. Eos is an ongoing development project in which builds are released on a regular basis. Every release should be considered stable and highly functional.

Roster.png

Bigrushdog - Project lead, Chief Developer [Xoom || Galaxy Nexus || HTC One (M7)] || Nexus 7
RaymanFX - Co-leader, AOSP code maintainer [Xperia S || Nexus 7 (2013) || OPPO N1 || OPPO Find7a]
jrior001 - Jenkins/Gerrit Admin, CAF code maintainer [HTC One X]
anders3408 - Frameworks Developer [OPPO Find5 || OPPO N1]
Roach - Frameworks Developer [Nexus 4 || Nexus 7 (2013) || HTC One (M8)]
Connor Baker [Nexus 4 || HP Touchpad]

features.png

Code:
NX 2.0 Gesture Navigation Interface
EOS Weather Engine
Custom Quick Toggles Tiles with Brightness & Volume Seekbars
Softkeys Long-Press Actions
Network Indicator
Battery Indicator Mods
Clock Mods
T-Mobile Theme Engine
Force Navigation Bar on any device
Volume keys switch depending on rotation. So the volume up key is always either on the top or to the right of volume down. (Toggle-able)
Default Volume Control Stream (Ring or Media)
Advanced power menu with reboot options.
MORE...

credits.png

We give love and much respect to Cyanogenmod. The AOSP scene would not exist as it does today without them. We implement some of their branches to support legacy devices and features that users have demanded.

downloads.png

Team EOS Nightly builds

M7 Sprint Downloads

G-Apps Package

Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the rom:

GApps

installation2.png

These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST 4.4.x COMPATIBLE RECOVERY.
Detailed instructions:

Going to EOS4.4.x from a rom < 4.4.x:
  • Backup everything !
  • Go to recovery
  • Make a full wipe / factory reset
  • format /system
  • Flash the rom
  • Flash optional kernel
  • Flash gapps
  • Reboot
Updating from EOS 4.4.x #XX to #YY:
You can usually skip the full wipe step.
If ever you encounter an issue make sure you make a full wipe first before reporting though.

Information.png

All HTC msm8960 devices use a slightly moddified version of the standard CM built 3.4 linux kernel, many thanks to the boys on our CM team who have made most of this possible on our HTC devices.

Contribute
Gerrit Review
Jenkins Build System
Github
Kernel Source

Last edited:

EmptyGODFATHER

May 14, 2013
This rom is awesome, fast, smooth, makes everyone pretty...well not the last one but I am sure they are working on it! For anyone looking for 4.4.4 gapps I used these when I flashed Banks 4.4.4 Gapps "thanks jrior001 for the gapps link!

jrior001

Aug 12, 2010
Va Beach
Reactions: slickrick54

BREWGIRL03

Mar 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Please help. I can't get past the activation screen and the one time I did I put in my WiFi stuff. Then put in my Gmail info and then my phone said that I had no service data or WiFi and I couldn't go any further. What's going on. I really want to try this out. Usually I can figure just about any problem out but I tried 10 x and I can't get past. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EOS-Wall1.png

Welcome to Eos! The Eos project originated with the AOSP release of ICS, and was originally founded by Solarnz and co founded by Bigrushdog. Since then, Eos has evolved into a multinational collaborative effort backed by top Android developers. Our objective is to provide a world class AOSP build with unique features and enhancements. Eos is an ongoing development project in which builds are released on a regular basis. Every release should be considered stable and highly functional.

Roster.png

Bigrushdog - Project lead, Chief Developer [Xoom || Galaxy Nexus || HTC One (M7)] || Nexus 7
    RaymanFX - Co-leader, AOSP code maintainer [Xperia S || Nexus 7 (2013) || OPPO N1 || OPPO Find7a]
    jrior001 - Jenkins/Gerrit Admin, CAF code maintainer [HTC One X]
    anders3408 - Frameworks Developer [OPPO Find5 || OPPO N1]
    Roach - Frameworks Developer [Nexus 4 || Nexus 7 (2013) || HTC One (M8)]
    Connor Baker [Nexus 4 || HP Touchpad]

features.png

Code:
    NX 2.0 Gesture Navigation Interface
    EOS Weather Engine
    Custom Quick Toggles Tiles with Brightness & Volume Seekbars
    Softkeys Long-Press Actions
    Network Indicator
    Battery Indicator Mods
    Clock Mods
    T-Mobile Theme Engine
    Force Navigation Bar on any device
    Volume keys switch depending on rotation. So the volume up key is always either on the top or to the right of volume down. (Toggle-able)
    Default Volume Control Stream (Ring or Media)
    Advanced power menu with reboot options.
    MORE...

credits.png

We give love and much respect to Cyanogenmod. The AOSP scene would not exist as it does today without them. We implement some of their branches to support legacy devices and features that users have demanded.

downloads.png

Team EOS Nightly builds

M7 Sprint Downloads

G-Apps Package

Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the rom:

GApps

installation2.png

These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST 4.4.x COMPATIBLE RECOVERY.
    Detailed instructions:

Going to EOS4.4.x from a rom < 4.4.x:
    • Backup everything !
    • Go to recovery
    • Make a full wipe / factory reset
    • format /system
    • Flash the rom
    • Flash optional kernel
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Updating from EOS 4.4.x #XX to #YY:
    You can usually skip the full wipe step.
    If ever you encounter an issue make sure you make a full wipe first before reporting though.

Information.png

All HTC msm8960 devices use a slightly moddified version of the standard CM built 3.4 linux kernel, many thanks to the boys on our CM team who have made most of this possible on our HTC devices.

Contribute
    Gerrit Review
    Jenkins Build System
    Github
    Kernel Source
    This is a thank you to the devs.

I have to say when Codefirex went away I felt a piece of my soul leave with it. It was by far the fastest rom I ever used with no issues, now that the TeamEOS rom is out and base on the work they did at Codefire I am beyond happy with my phone again. I used everything I could find to try and gain that snappiness back but all other roms would just lag or hang up on certain tasks even simple ones like dialing a number the phone would hang causing a 3 second tone and then fill in the rest of the numbers, apps were laggy service drops were a normal annoyance, I would go an entire day with no texts and then I would get an ungodly amount at night. I eventually went back to sense which I hate for my own reasons until I found this delicious treat! Using the TeamEOS rom for over a month now has restored my faith in AOSP roms. The service is perfect, gps locks are instant, no lag at all with any task I throw at it and most of all no random reboots! I feel like I have a brand new phone and I seriously thank the entire team for making such an amazing rom and not leaving the once amazing codefire rom in its grave. Congrats on making what I think is the fastest most stable rom to date for the m7spr!!
    what is the weather engine?

It is a work in progress. The concept is to use a system WeatherProvider with a simple API to go beyond just a simple weather app. For now, we have a nice weather notification and a current weather string in expanded status bar. We'll have more options in time.
    Wow ok thank you for the heads up i had no idea. I usually run just sense but lately i have been trying aosp out for a change.

Give HaxSync a try. One of the best sync apps for FB contact pics with your contacts. I used to use it all the time when I ran AOSP roms.

I've been sticking with Sense for a while, but if I go back to AOSP, I may give this a twirl! :D
    Any custom kernels for this?

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Free mobile app

The one I build for PAC-Rom should work with any AOSP:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52232307&postcount=3