651 posts
Thanks Meter: 758

By skiwong20, Senior Member on 10th March 2012, 04:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2012, 09:52 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
PSHAsiaRetail.en.03 to en.us
I have 1 Q? My xt910 is 65.1.40.xt910.PSHAsiaRetail.en.03.
Can I install Rom with en.us?

5th April 2012, 10:18 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Is anyone else having problems with their backlight on the buttons?
6th April 2012, 02:33 AM |#103  
Flag São Paulo

More
Something going wrong..
Hi!

I'm on 2.3.5 retail BR and doesnt work, the first boot nevers go up, reboot and go back to CWM.. ):

So now I'm on 2.3.6 and the problem persists... (just did a restore in CWM from another guy files, in another forum)

I can back to 2.3.5 retail BR, but don't know to upgrade correctly to 2.3.6..

What should I do to install MIUI!?

Ty!
6th April 2012, 06:46 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey85

u dont need GSM patch if you install the GSM version of the rom

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

I did... Exact same problem, applied the patch and BAM! It worked.
10th April 2012, 05:17 PM |#105  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 621

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loldevil

Hi!

I'm on 2.3.5 retail BR and doesnt work, the first boot nevers go up, reboot and go back to CWM.. ):

So now I'm on 2.3.6 and the problem persists... (just did a restore in CWM from another guy files, in another forum)

I can back to 2.3.5 retail BR, but don't know to upgrade correctly to 2.3.6..

What should I do to install MIUI!?

Ty!

As far as I know, you can't get the updated radio from 2.3.6 on Brazilian or Canadian razrs yet. The only major problem with going from 2.3.5 that I've found is the bootloops you get when touching Bluetooth. If anyone knows a way to fix this on any ics ROM, I would love to know.

Edit: Just tried MIUI and get the same bootloops. Think our kernal is probably not supported. :S
12th April 2012, 12:48 AM |#106  
Flag Green Bay, WI
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Has anyone tried this on top of the X912 ICS leak to see if any of the missing driver issues are resolved?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium
12th April 2012, 02:05 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Any news of an update? Or is it the kernel or driver that's keeping it at bay? Great job by the way!

Sent from my DeathSCYTHE using xda premium
12th April 2012, 02:31 AM |#108  

More
That's what I was wondering. I just installed it today, and while it's great and I love MIUI, it's only going to get better.
13th April 2012, 04:57 AM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 758

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA-isJUSTICE

Any news of an update? Or is it the kernel or driver that's keeping it at bay? Great job by the way!

Thanks, i know everybody wanted last week update, I built it, but it wasn't stable at all, contacts and phone apk were force closing every second.. couldn't get it to stop. If you were to look, not to many phones got the update last week. I am looking to make this weeks update when i wake up in the the morning. I am hoping for all of us that the MIUI update is more stable for me to work with. I know they are working hard to make the system more stable, as i am as well.

As for the ICS leak, it will not work on the ics kernal. i haven't switched my base to do so.
15th April 2012, 06:15 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiwong20

Thanks, i know everybody wanted last week update, I built it, but it wasn't stable at all, contacts and phone apk were force closing every second.. couldn't get it to stop. If you were to look, not to many phones got the update last week. I am looking to make this weeks update when i wake up in the the morning. I am hoping for all of us that the MIUI update is more stable for me to work with. I know they are working hard to make the system more stable, as i am as well.

As for the ICS leak, it will not work on the ics kernal. i haven't switched my base to do so.

No problem. Thanks for all your work

15th April 2012, 06:31 AM |#111  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 621

More
Even worth the Bluetooth bootloops, this is still the best ROM for the RAZR, hands down. love miui

Sent from my miui xt910
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui, miui razr, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)