LOVE the Gs3

Search This thread

blacuda

Oct 3, 2012
I'm glad you like it! (My opinion At least) rooting it and installing a jellybean ROM makes it a lot better, plus you get to use some amazinhg apps that require a rooted phone

ugore

Oct 3, 2012
Coconut Creek FL
sweet

I'm glad you like it! (My opinion At least) rooting it and installing a jellybean ROM makes it a lot better, plus you get to use some amazinhg apps that require a rooted phone

sweet, actually im running blazer 1.9 ROM with L13 modem and it is supersmooth. I have a question though, how do you update kernel?

blacuda

Oct 3, 2012
You clear the cache partition and dalvik cache, and then install the kernall from SD card. There are some good kernels over at the sprint galaxy s3 original development section, make sure its for your type of ROM first though.

ugore

Oct 3, 2012
Coconut Creek FL
You clear the cache partition and dalvik cache, and then install the kernall from SD card. There are some good kernels over at the sprint galaxy s3 original development section, make sure its for your type of ROM first though.

I am now using the BLAZER ROM 1.9 and i am getting an error when trying to get an app. It says ythat I have insufficient storage and i have WAYYY plenty. Ive cleared dalvik and still nothing. I cleared history and nothing. Sux i cannot post in the dev section

I am now using the BLAZER ROM 1.9 and i am getting an error when trying to get an app. It says ythat I have insufficient storage and i have WAYYY plenty. Ive cleared dalvik and still nothing. I cleared history and nothing. Sux i cannot post in the dev section

No, actually it's perfect that you can't. Use the Q & A section for that stuff or try searching to see if somene else has had the same issue. I love my SGS3, as well, btw. One of the best devices I've ever owned including my gaming laptop, my original Nintendo, Super Nintendo and XBOX 360.

ugore

Oct 3, 2012
Coconut Creek FL
No, actually it's perfect that you can't. Use the Q & A section for that stuff or try searching to see if somene else has had the same issue. I love my SGS3, as well, btw. One of the best devices I've ever owned including my gaming laptop, my original Nintendo, Super Nintendo and XBOX 360.

Ahh ok. I have been looking everywhere for a solution to my problem, Ive surfed the forums and found some others who had issue but their troubleshooting steps are either not helpful or the apps they use cant even be installed on my GS3 because of this bug. For example, I read that using Lucky Patcher is the best solution but then I tried to install it and it said "no storage" available.

Some apps install and some do not..thats is what is wierd about it. Most say its the app trying to authenticate the OS

ugore

Oct 3, 2012
Coconut Creek FL
Ahh ok. I have been looking everywhere for a solution to my problem, Ive surfed the forums and found some others who had issue but their troubleshooting steps are either not helpful or the apps they use cant even be installed on my GS3 because of this bug. For example, I read that using Lucky Patcher is the best solution but then I tried to install it and it said "no storage" available.

Some apps install and some do not..thats is what is wierd about it. Most say its the app trying to authenticate the OS

FIXED!!! was ROMTOOLBOX set to save to SD..moved it back to Internal and voila it works

ANOTHER ? LOL

why dont we have a 4G icon? GS3 doesnt support 4G? its only LTE or 3g?

charlie81

Dec 13, 2011
Westland,Mi
at first i thought this was a iphone 4/4s deal but then i said wth ill get it boy was i surprised at what they did screen is clear it feels good in my hand the overall aspect of the phone is nice