CPU not going below 1,2 GHz

Search This thread

Ubichinon

Nov 17, 2012
Hey guys,

as i described, the CPU on my Nexus 5 wont go below 1267 MHz. I tried setting it lower via Kernel Tuner or Kernel Tweaker, it stays lower for a while, then resets back to 1267 MHz.

I dont think this is supposed to be like that, since my phone gets warm doing even the easiest tasks.

I used to run Bricked kernel, but i deinstalled it. Currently on stock again.

Any ideas?

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Hey guys,

as i described, the CPU on my Nexus 5 wont go below 1267 MHz. I tried setting it lower via Kernel Tuner or Kernel Tweaker, it stays lower for a while, then resets back to 1267 MHz.

I dont think this is supposed to be like that, since my phone gets warm doing even the easiest tasks.

Any ideas?

mpdecision sets your min frequency as 1267 when you're touching the screen (and back to 300 when you stop touching) and some "tweak" apps will report the minimum frequency as 1267 forever afterwards (incorrectly apparently).

Reactions: Ubichinon

Ubichinon

Nov 17, 2012
mpdecision sets your min frequency as 1267 when you're touching the screen (and back to 300 when you stop touching) and some "tweak" apps will report the minimum frequency as 1267 forever afterwards (incorrectly apparently).

Thank you for the info, that means i shouldnt worry about it ? :)

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Any ideas?