By bartito, Inactive Recognized Developer on 31st May 2014, 08:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st June 2014, 02:56 PM |#11  
Flag area 51
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusGTS

How to use the promo code ? Where to click ?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchmond

Thank you! Great app. Tried the promo code but doesn't seem to be working

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

People from XDA can use the app PRO features without pay via a PROMO code (this PROMO code allows to access all PRO features but shows Ads).
In order to redeem it do this:

1) Enter app
2) Open app settings
3) Go the page down and click (7 times) in the last preference (the preference that shows the app version) [the key only works for version 1.2.16 and higher]
4) In the dialog enter the key above (none of your accounts are shared or sent to our servers)
5) Press "accept" button

Code:
dYjVJoq6WBdVE5/GMbHH9RCOquNbFC6sbfAxvECOi0x5SQg2TLXgZi2n63t5sqT8P 7AWYT5g1984lyrtwuIQHx1zvgwazm6Z3QKqFqMZSkL/LbbNqJbvkxXNmwk20tRSh8vgWkT1dfiJ3SgyF4qn3GkpWrg8sM 1zTOX6LJ0CMw0=

^^^^Copy this link and paste in the app ^^^^^^^

worked for me
1st June 2014, 03:00 PM |#12  
Flag Poznań
Thanks Meter: 605

More
Nice app. Price is very reasonable. There are some grammar issues in the intro. Other than that I hope it will bring some more juice to my phone.
1st June 2014, 03:03 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,

I am using an android device (HTC Desire X) without sim-card, so I have no phone network. With the previous versions of your app I could manage the wifi of this device just fine. With the new version, it seems that the app no longer manages the wifi since there is no cell tower to connect to.

Is there any way to get this working?

thanks in advance
1st June 2014, 03:28 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito

No if you are in the previous market version.
If you are in a 2.0 beta version you probably need to remove app data after install new version (or uninstall)

i just installed this on my galaxy note 3 and it locked my phone i had to remove the battery and restart my phone.
1st June 2014, 03:30 PM |#15  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,744

Donate to Me
More
I doubt it's the fault of the app

Quote:
Originally Posted by carols

i just installed this on my galaxy note 3 and it locked my phone i had to remove the battery and restart my phone.

1st June 2014, 03:38 PM |#16  

Donate to Me
More
Sorry for the grammar issues. I'm not English.
The app needs to learn about you for some days. After that, I think you can save some battery

New version requires phone capabilities.
I post previous version here, for those that are using in a no phone device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narjo

Hello,

I am using an android device (HTC Desire X) without sim-card, so I have no phone network. With the previous versions of your app I could manage the wifi of this device just fine. With the new version, it seems that the app no longer manages the wifi since there is no cell tower to connect to.

Is there any way to get this working?

thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by VnnAmed

Nice app. Price is very reasonable. There are some grammar issues in the intro. Other than that I hope it will bring some more juice to my phone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free
1st June 2014, 04:07 PM |#17  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggydiamond

very nice app, good design and very user friendly.

One problem, if you see the list of wifi related events. The time durations are shown in minutes, but when you click each setting it changes to seconds.

Not sure if what I'm saying makes sense, but have a look.

Just updated in the Play Store.
Really not a work bug, only a typo when printing value duration
Thanks for the report!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free
1st June 2014, 04:09 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

New version requires phone capabilities.
I will post previous version here tomorrow, for those that are using in a no phone device.

OK, thanks for the answer
1st June 2014, 04:12 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:

I doubt it's the fault of the app

so my phone was working perfectly well before i installed this app then my phone locked and i could
not do anything with it so i had to remove the battery and restart my phone.It is not rocket science
to work out that it must be your app as i never had the problem before i installed it.
1st June 2014, 04:21 PM |#20  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carols

so my phone was working perfectly well before i installed this app then my phone locked and i could
not do anything with it so i had to remove the battery and restart my phone.It is not rocket science
to work out that it must be your app as i never had the problem before i installed it.

the most probable is a casual issue.

if not, we have probably discovered a bug of android that allows to lock phones without get security permissions or anything relevant and i need to write google in order to receive my 10.000 USD gift :LOL:
1st June 2014, 04:22 PM |#21  
Flag Planet Earth?
Thanks Meter: 2,686

Donate to Me
More
.....just bought your app.... Nothing like contributing to a developer.... Keep up the progress.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)