Good Mytouch 4G case

Search This thread

shekki

Apr 24, 2010
Tacoma
So currently I have a cheap case I bought on ebay and it's messing up my invisibleshield on the sides. Whenever I grip the sides it pushes up against the shield and dust gets in there.
I'm considering buying a new case but I'm not sure what one to get so it won't mess up the shield. Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking the tpu case but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Jul 1, 2010
OEM tmobile mytouch black rubber slip on case is what ive had since release in november. very happy with it

itmustbejj

Jun 2, 2010
Indianapolis
Hands down the best cases you can get for your phone at the TPU fusion cases. All TPU cases are great, but the TPU fusion just has a slightly higher level of detail.

There is a thread in this section about the TPU fusion cases that also has an online coupon code for like 10% off their already really cheap price.

I would link but I'm feeling lazy today. Happy hunting :)

dalewoo

Jan 23, 2008
Hands down the best cases you can get for your phone at the TPU fusion cases. All TPU cases are great, but the TPU fusion just has a slightly higher level of detail.

There is a thread in this section about the TPU fusion cases that also has an online coupon code for like 10% off their already really cheap price.

I would link but I'm feeling lazy today. Happy hunting :)

The link would be
http://www.ambitronic.com/product_info.php/mytouch-fusion-case-p-480

Used to have more colors but now only have black, clear and red.

Act quick! :D

synaesthetic

Aug 14, 2010
Oakland, CA
I originally bought the black gel skin from T-Mobile when I bought my phone. It was a lint magnet, though, and it added a significant amount of bulk to the phone. So I ended up buying a translucent smoke colored TPU case, OEM HTC variety, from Amazon. It's nice, feels good, looks good, has cutouts for all the buttons (so they aren't hard to press like some TPU cases) and doesn't add a huge amount of bulk to the phone, while also making it easier to hold onto.

y2k1ltd

Mar 24, 2007
I have used the Otterbox Commuter and the TPU Fusion case. I switch between the two. Plus they both protect the phone well and fit inside of my Seidio holster.

jgcook

Jan 31, 2012
Canton
I have used the Otterbox Commuter and the TPU Fusion case. I switch between the two. Plus they both protect the phone well and fit inside of my Seidio holster.

y2k:

Is the Seidio holster you're using the standard one for the MT4G? Or did you have to use a larger size? I'm looking for a good case to replace the Seidio one I'm currently using, but I like the design of the Seidio holster...

tradejak66

Apr 23, 2011
So currently I have a cheap case I bought on ebay and it's messing up my invisibleshield on the sides. Whenever I grip the sides it pushes up against the shield and dust gets in there.
I'm considering buying a new case but I'm not sure what one to get so it won't mess up the shield. Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking the tpu case but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
As previously stated, the trident case is very good, but if your not willing to spend the money you can go for the TPU fusion. Its cheaper, and still has a modern look to it.

straight from HTC: http://www.amazon.com/Protective-Te..._1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1328646244&sr=1-1

$0.99 but isnt straight from HTC: http://www.amazon.com/Fusion-S-Line..._1_3?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1328646244&sr=1-3

faisal822

Feb 22, 2011
my sister has the TPU case and i think im going to pick one up they look great and feel good in the hands.

mrjoeltan

May 10, 2012
Try the Otterbox Commuter case. It's fairly cheap for a otterbox, and it looks like it'd be a good case that would work well with invisishield,