FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][2.3.7 & ICS]OpenPecan - Sense 4.0 XPerience!

189 posts
Thanks Meter: 123
 
By danieliop, Senior Member on 3rd September 2012, 01:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st November 2012, 08:44 PM |#91  
DarkRising's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
First u need to configure APN manually. And no, if u are backuping using nandroid, you didn't need to do it.
 
 
22nd November 2012, 10:27 AM |#92  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
It seems the 3G problem was not rom related. Went back to stock rom, same problem connecting. Just bad quality service.
22nd November 2012, 06:09 PM |#93  
zloduheg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kragujevac
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
When i flashed this rom i configured 3g manually both for mms and data and it works flawless.
That is what i like on it all stuff works pretty much from start.
The only thing i miss on it is i cannot connect to my work network witch has PEAP encription. On CM 7.2 this works.
Tho it dont matter i use my lap tops wifi to in ad hoc and im all set

Waiting for update
Keep up the good work
22nd November 2012, 07:00 PM |#94  
DarkRising's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Possibly it will take a while because danieliop is working with ultraconnect in CM9, which was released today a beta. We're still wanting a update, but for now please people just post here to report bugs or for thanking him or other thing, and no ask for updates. Daniel probably is taking hard on school and we don't want to bother him, right?
23rd November 2012, 05:15 AM |#95  
zloduheg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kragujevac
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Dark since ur apparently Daniels lawyer, spokesmen PR and what not let me set the record str8.
I didnt ask for update i said i am waiting because Daniel him self said he will update it.

And since u mentioned post link for ultraconnect beta
23rd November 2012, 11:37 AM |#96  
danieliop's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRising

Possibly it will take a while because danieliop is working with ultraconnect in CM9, which was released today a beta. We're still wanting a update, but for now please people just post here to report bugs or for thanking him or other thing, and no ask for updates. Daniel probably is taking hard on school and we don't want to bother him, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zloduheg

Dark since ur apparently Daniels lawyer, spokesmen PR and what not let me set the record str8.
I didnt ask for update i said i am waiting because Daniel him self said he will update it.

And since u mentioned post link for ultraconnect beta

Take it easy, guys.

First off, yes, I was working with UltraConnect in their CM9. Results were overall good.
And second, as we're on the end of november, I have to focus on school, so I put this on wait. In my vacations I'll have my spare time for doing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to danieliop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danieliop Ad-Free
27th November 2012, 12:19 PM |#97  
Ezio363's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
And i have to say where is that DL button?Yes i know you will say on the first page,but there i can only see GAPPS and WiFi fix?But no dl for rom?

In the end i found it here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9&postcount=55
27th November 2012, 01:37 PM |#98  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio363

And i have to say where is that DL button?Yes i know you will say on the first page,but there i can only see GAPPS and WiFi fix?But no dl for rom?


In the end i found it here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9&postcount=55

http://www.mediafire.com/?xm42p04dzhd2vox

It's literally the DLOAD image... just click it
27th November 2012, 01:40 PM |#99  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
@paulo.delavega: Yes, but for some reason the image is not visible right now.
27th November 2012, 03:35 PM |#100  
Ezio363's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Oh i see now it is actuali the DLOAD image,newer crossed my mind that i should click on image.
28th November 2012, 05:16 PM |#101  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Made it to my list
Im looking for a good mod for this phone this made it to the list great work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes