[info] Easily solve Invalid IMEI Issue with Engineering Mode trick for Micromax A116

Search This thread

jjwaiting4u

Sep 9, 2014
Goa
Urgent help required

format your mobile using sp tools and flash your stock rom ..hence your baseband n imei no. will show

Note- Backup your internal memory data after format data will erase :D:good:

I have a similar problem where on after rom chang ( buzz) had to instal imei code in engineering mode ( which i have done many a times)
but this time i it said : AT Command send fail

so searching desperately, But one big problem is I cant use USB since it can't recognise or charge so rooted in intalled rom via sd card,
SO HOW TO use SPFLASH using sd card?
thankin you in advance

Megatron007

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
I have a similar problem where on after rom chang ( buzz) had to instal imei code in engineering mode ( which i have done many a times)
but this time i it said : AT Command send fail

so searching desperately, But one big problem is I cant use USB since it can't recognise or charge so rooted in intalled rom via sd card,
SO HOW TO use SPFLASH using sd card?
thankin you in advance

sptools is not an app of mobile its a software which helps to install stock rom from pc

Megatron007

Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
:good:

Thanks bro ( infact to the various other people i have posted only you have posted...this is encouraging enough..!

about the base band it shows unknown ... what to do next??

Full format it will format nvram etc etc ....your mobile using sp tools and flash your stock rom ..hence your baseband n imei no. will show

Den after dis try that engineering mode method

jjwaiting4u

Sep 9, 2014
Goa
Urgent help required

Full format it will format nvram etc etc ....your mobile using sp tools and flash your stock rom ..hence your baseband n imei no. will show

Den after dis try that engineering mode method

thanks Bro for the prompt reply ...only one problem cant use sp tools since the pc cant recognize mobile or charge some thing wrong with the hardware, taken to the service center ( they said the entire board need to be replaced) so using extra battery charged externally

can the be factory formated, could it help?

Megatron007

Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
thanks Bro for the prompt reply ...only one problem cant use sp tools since the pc cant recognize mobile or charge some thing wrong with the hardware, taken to the service center ( they said the entire board need to be replaced) so using extra battery charged externally

can the be factory formated, could it help?

No bro factory format will not help u :/

jjwaiting4u

Sep 9, 2014
Goa
better days ahead

:good:Hi bro
i have good news
i was about to scrap the phone, since i had gone to the service center about the phone problem( not charging via usb..had mention earlier) the mmx service center said it complicated and would take about 3000 to 4000/ and about as the phone had o be end to main center, but i had in desperation and last ditched effort went to a expert local guy, he opened to find only water percolation made a problem of shorting hence could not charge..... only thing he did was cleaned with petrol and hot blowed it dry , fitted and walla! it worked no replacing a part to?? thank God it worked...
NOW to the main point need flashing...
some of the file ...cant be found ... so downloaded from another place ... anyway and mtk scatter files ....mobile shut off ... nothing is happening!
is there something i missed??

jjwaiting4u

Sep 9, 2014
Goa
littlet help nedded

Hi bro
i downloaded another sptool mtk scatter , rom?? custom down loaded NOT USED,
sp tool after many trials result in green dot......... but no wipe?......... all data intact......., imei issue also the same.......
HOW TO FACTORY WIPE >>>>YOU MENTIONED NVRAM?? how to do this??

sarathi95

Jan 8, 2015
can you give the process?

I have got the same problem, but while flashing through sp flash tools, it stops as it is after clicking start button?
can you give any solution for that?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I have got the same problem, but while flashing through sp flash tools, it stops as it is after clicking start button?
can you give any solution for that?

NG92

Apr 16, 2015
micromax canvas 4 A210

my canvas a210 shows no service with null imei and unknown baseband I tried all of your forums of imei none of them worked I haven't backed up my stock rom and before flashing cm11 it had same condition of no service so I thought it would be ok so flash cm 11 but now I don't have mtk engineer mode in system please help as it is my brothers phone which he trustingly gave me to root it and flash a nice rom

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Error- this command is not allowed in userbuild ?? What to do??

There is third perfectly working method also MTKDroid Method.

Step 1) Flash my "Rooted" Tweaked Stock Rom for A116

Step 2) Install latest Android USB Driver on your windows pc and then install MTKDroid Tools in Windows PC.

Step 3) Recovery your IMEI in these easy steps. >>> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204632058507035

Works 100%, always. Perfectly done it thousand times, may be.

Vaibhav Ambre

Jul 6, 2015
IMEI Loss and Sim card not detected

Hi,

Yesterday afer root of my mmx magnus a117, I tried to install recovery with help of TWRP manager but after that I face issue of my network signal, this is due to loss IMEI, so I tried to slove this issue with help of mobileunkle tool to go in engineer mode to feed IMEI no but its not working, as it show my Radio state off.

My phone SIM managment is also got inactive ( greyed out ).

Please can some one help me on this....

Top Liked Posts