My review of the Onite battery 4800mAh

Search This thread

TheSkyline35

Jan 8, 2014
Paris
Hello

I have just buy Onite 4800mAh for the 4X HD. I will give you a quick review of this !

First of all it cost 16€, i have bought it here : http://www.amazon.com/Onite-4800mAh-Battery-Optimus-BL-53QH/dp/B00919F484
Command Saturday, recive next Wednesday.

Package :

P880 without new battery :

P880 with it :

P880 with it (2):

the phone is not as ugly as I thought. It is heavier and the hull did not I look as solid as the original.

I don't have opinion actually of the real autonomy, but after 1h screen on (SMS, apps, internet...) i have 82% !

So i think in 3G it's easy to do +5 hours. I will not recharge before 0%, i will report the final autonomy.

Sorry for my bad english, i will post another informations during next days.

Last edited:

TheSkyline35

Jan 8, 2014
Paris
Okay I'm back!
Its hard to drain the battery! For my first day usage its very good: I go to work with 70% this morning , after use and no recharge last night. At 18 hours when I back home I have 45%. So I use my phone since some hours now for drain the battery.

At 23h30 I have 6% with many video games and watching video on YouTube, after 1 day and 5 hours without recharge and intensive usage. I have totally more than 5 hours screen on!

Its very good! For 15€ I'm happy!

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392331217733.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392331217733.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 992
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392331339059.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392331339059.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 940
Reactions: Flying_Bear

mac.daferriera

Apr 30, 2013
Nice review.
I confirm the stats.
If you had a silicon case you can mod it to fit the new battery. You have to make 2 cuts on the silicon, as the attached image.
@TeunowNL: yes, it has an antenna in the cover.
Ciao

Attachments

• CAM00505b.jpg
    CAM00505b.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,052

TheSkyline35

Jan 8, 2014
Paris
Yes it's sure I will drop it...but I m really care full. Can you post a picture with the silicon case on the phone please ?

TheSkyline35

Jan 8, 2014
Paris
With a similar usage on the original battery I do 14h, and 1 day if I'm very careful. Max 2h screen on.

Now, I can use it 2 days without problems, 3 days if I'm careful.
Max 6h screen on.

UsernameWasTaken

Jul 29, 2013
Belgrade
Can you give me more details on your usage? As in: screen illumination level; 3G data or no data conn (active or passive); wifi on, but A or P; what apps are running in the back (whatsapp, viber, skype, FB, Twt, and so on); did you play games and how often & long at a time, how much "telephoning around" and SMSing, etc? In short, describe the average day usage.

Im very interested in this batt and the thickness doesnt bother me, but I'd like to know a bit more precise how good it is compared to stock. Thanks

paolotheking

Oct 23, 2013
Bari
Can you give me more details on your usage? As in: screen illumination level; 3G data or no data conn (active or passive); wifi on, but A or P; what apps are running in the back (whatsapp, viber, skype, FB, Twt, and so on); did you play games and how often & long at a time, how much "telephoning around" and SMSing, etc? In short, describe the average day usage.

Im very interested in this batt and the thickness doesnt bother me, but I'd like to know a bit more precise how good it is compared to stock. Thanks

Mee too ;)

TheSkyline35

Jan 8, 2014
Paris

Screen : 50%
3G : always on out of my house
Wifi : Always on at my house
App running in back : Facebook, Twitter, Apollo.
Game : I play 1h MAX during 2 days, on "Super Hexagon" ans "Star Commander"
I never call, i often use SMS (i don't know how many time).

Very very better than the stock battery !

Stock : Recharge every day, and sometimes at 18h for finish the day ! max 2h screen on.
With New battery : Recharge every 2 days, on easily 3 days. With a normal usage, i do 4 hours and 30 min, and if i'm careful, i do 6 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: UsernameWasTaken

UsernameWasTaken

Jul 29, 2013
Belgrade

Stock : Recharge every day, and sometimes at 18h for finish the day ! max 2h screen on.
With New battery : Recharge every 2 days, on easily 3 days. With a normal usage, i do 4 hours and 30 min, and if i'm careful, i do 6 hours.
Excellent, thanks. Coincidently, I just placed an order with A.UK

Javier_Vzla

Jul 11, 2013
San Diego
Nice battery :D

I buy this one, and i can say that is very good, before with the original battery, it was a pain with 2 hours on screen, but now i get over 5 hours on screen! :D sorry for my english, im from Venezuela :eek:

TheSkyline35

Jan 8, 2014
Paris
After 3 month with it I can say the autonomy is less effective with the time...I can't do 5h now, my best is 4h.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

I have just buy Onite 4800mAh for the 4X HD. I will give you a quick review of this !

First of all it cost 16€, i have bought it here : http://www.amazon.com/Onite-4800mAh-Battery-Optimus-BL-53QH/dp/B00919F484
    Command Saturday, recive next Wednesday.

Package :

P880 without new battery :

P880 with it :

P880 with it (2):

the phone is not as ugly as I thought. It is heavier and the hull did not I look as solid as the original.

I don't have opinion actually of the real autonomy, but after 1h screen on (SMS, apps, internet...) i have 82% !

So i think in 3G it's easy to do +5 hours. I will not recharge before 0%, i will report the final autonomy.

Sorry for my bad english, i will post another informations during next days.
    With a similar usage on the original battery I do 14h, and 1 day if I'm very careful. Max 2h screen on.

Now, I can use it 2 days without problems, 3 days if I'm careful.
    Max 6h screen on.

Okay I'm back!
    Its hard to drain the battery! For my first day usage its very good: I go to work with 70% this morning , after use and no recharge last night. At 18 hours when I back home I have 45%. So I use my phone since some hours now for drain the battery.

At 23h30 I have 6% with many video games and watching video on YouTube, after 1 day and 5 hours without recharge and intensive usage. I have totally more than 5 hours screen on!

Its very good! For 15€ I'm happy!