[ROM] Task650 AOKP (4.4.4) (9.10.2014) (Unified)

Search This thread

drtvadr

Mar 17, 2011
Norfolk, VA
Thank you

Seems to be working great. Thanks for getting your rom out quick. I really love your roms. Does this have wifi/hot spot enabled? Thanks again.

mar5hal

Apr 12, 2011
Kingston NY
There goes the neighborhood :good: Task I have a nexus 4. Will this rom work for me?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

ExBrasil

Oct 1, 2011
YES! And giggity goo for good measure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

lordpelvis

Nov 12, 2011
Can anyone get the LED notification working? Under ROM control when I do a test and lock it nothing happens...

Sent from my SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
*joking* You must not have had an s3. Tasks thread there is scary. No wonder he got an s4 :silly:

It's only scary to those that refuse to read and/or educate themselves a little before posting in development threads. Otherwise, most of the people don't have a hard time. It's actually pretty simple.

Reactions: azz72 and pejhod

mar5hal

Apr 12, 2011
Kingston NY
It's only scary to those that refuse to read and/or educate themselves a little before posting in development threads. Otherwise, most of the people don't have a hard time. It's actually pretty simple.

Couldn't agree more. The s4 community is lucky to have a dev of your caliber task. Always liked the way you run your threads. To the point and no BS :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes to the Galaxy S4.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​

***Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread HERE for non-development related stuffs!***

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • Make a nandroid backup before flashing anything to your device. If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Happy holidays guys. Getting pretty close to a 4.4.2 release. :D

sent from my AT&T SGS4
    Just so you guys know, I haven't abandoned this ROM/Thread. I just haven't had any computer time with having to work around the clock (17 hour days 7 days a week) through the cold season. Started a new job a couple weeks ago and its been crazy! I've finally been able to merge to the latest 4.4.2 and started adding in some features I think are important for a first release though. So it shouldn't be too long. Also started a buildbot so builds will most likely be automated without me having to manually compile and upload builds here. That makes it good for you guys. :D
    I'm probably going to release a 4.3 version tonight for you guys. Its pretty much finished other than I have to re-add some of the features that I usually have in my releases. ;)
    @ Alright guys...

Figured I'd post this considering it seems as though we have quite a few people that just can't grasp the concept as to why I have this thread (Development) and the 2nd thread (FAQ/Q & A) and decide they need to act out like children here. Well it's pretty simple. Here's why they are in place.

Reasons for this thread (Development):
    1.) For users to contribute code
    2.) For user to submit bug reports (With the proper info to troubleshoot)
    3.) Submit anything that will benefit the development of this ROM
    4.) I really don;t care about the thank you posts and short things like that. But the off-topic things that have nothing to do with this ROM that go back and forth just take too long to sift through.

Reasons for the 2nd thread (FAQ & Q & A):
    1.) Same reasons as above but for the users that can't post in this development thread. Not everyone is allowed to post here yet and I want their voice to be heard also.
    2.) Anything about this ROM/kernel that doesn't contribute to this ROM/Kernels development. Lots of questions get asked and answered there.

With that said. I've explained this before but I want to reiterate. I work two jobs, have a family to take care of, and a life. So my goal here to keep this thread on topic is to make things easier on me so I don't have to spend hours sifting through the non-relevant posts in order to get to any issues that may have been posted. I don't have enough time in my day to do so. I like fixing things and I like fixing them as quickly as possible. If this thread were to get derailed with the garbage everyday I wouldn't be able to support it due to not having the amount of time necessary to read through all of the bs in order to find a logcat/bug report. Just sticking to the appropriate threads will only be beneficial to you as the user considering I will be able to seek out the bug reports easier, fix them, and update a lot quicker. My goal isn't to ruin your day or hurt your feelings by doing so. My goal is to progress this ROM and further it's development. Which again is beneficial to everyone. ;)

To those that just don't read the OP before posting... LEAVE. That's not cool at all. :D