Problem mit roms to install aps

Search This thread

speedest

Mar 24, 2014
I think that problem is whit all roms which can´t install aps after one time because real internal memory must have same space free though roms supports ext2in and that´s whay you could not install after one time more apps thoug you have enough internal memory.Problem is when you install aps i don´t know whay bat all from aps don´t movs in ext partition thoug she internall memory is and when real internal memory is 0mb then you could not install more apps and some wont work because she have no space for cache or eg.Sorry for bad english.

Last edited:
I think that problem is whit all roms which can´t install aps after one time because real internal memory must have same space free though roms supports ext2in and that´s whay you could not install after one time more apps thoug you have enough internal memory.Problem is when you install aps i don´t know whay bat all from aps don´t movs in ext partition thoug she internall memory is and when real internal memory is 0mb then you could not install more apps and some wont work because she have no space for cache or eg.Sorry for bad english.

I didnt get u ...but anyway try this...use "memory increasing SCRIPTS"
Example : http://d-h.st/xlN (try this)

hit THANX if I helped;)