[TOOL] Real APK Leecher - Download apk from your PC

Search This thread

MMartins

Jan 11, 2010
When I search for an app it says:
cannot load the list of apps. Please check your internet connection

my internet is working (the login is successful)

aagame

Jun 13, 2012
Same here. not working eventhough internet is working, java already installed, device id and email are correct.

Lothaen

Jun 4, 2010
plus.google.com
I wanted to be able to download apps that are supposed to be tablet only and side load them onto my phone - but can't find half the apps on the app :(

rkjust4u

May 3, 2008
I want to download a app which is not supported for my mobile. So i can't download a particular app. So by using this tool with my device id, The app is not shown in the list. Can some one download this free app for me?

Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, sometimes you can't download an application from market because it is unavailable in your country or many other reasons. But now you can always download the apk files from your PC easily with this tool then transfer it into your device.

Real APK Leecher v1.1.8
    main_app.jpg

Real APK Leecher allows you to download android APK files from Android Market to your PC.

Features:
    • Download APK from market to your PC
    • Download apk icon (just for fun :D)
    • Download multiple files at once
    • Supports to search in:
      - Vendor name
      - Package name. Ex: com.android.helloworld
      - Custom

Change logs:

25/3/2012: v1.1.8

Option to scan existing apk folder to compare its version with market version.
    Rename apk file manually.
    Rename all apk files automatically with file name format option.
    Download apps with option to select file name format.
    Copy link location on Google Play.
    Search related apps.
    Fix download app that contains “:”
    Check update for new version.

Download:
    discontinued

Instruction:
    To use this tool, you need enter your market account and Device ID. To get your Device ID, just simply open dial pad, press *#*#8255#*#*. If it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”, find lines that begin with JID and Device ID. Your account is JID, and your device id is a string that after android- prefix.

option.png
    gtalk-service-monitor.png

Note:
    - Use at your own risk. I’ll not take responsibility for anything happen to you or your account.
    - This tool request Java Runtime Environment(JRE) or JDK.
    - Do not delete "lib" folder.

- Tim Strazzere for his android-market-api.
    - CodeBlue for his awesome tool.

If you encounter other issues please contact at: devteam@nhatcuong.com or leave comment on this blog.

More screen shot:
    popupmenu.jpg

download.jpg
    Were is the download? Looks good this.

Sent from my R800 using xda premium
    Mmm, interesting, when I dial *#*#8255#*#* nothing happens o_O (Galaxy ace 2.3.4). Thanks anyway.

Search device Id on the play store

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
    Google Play currently has a bug in it which prohibits some users from installing apps they have paid for (listed as purchased in the Google Play App).

They are "working" on it but it is very frustrating when I cannot download apps that I have purchased.

This application would be extremely useful if it allowed downloading of apps that I have purchased.

Thank you.../

Same here, would be crazy of happiness of being able to do that :D
    I don't have any account that purchased app, so i couldn't test it. I blocked download to all apps that is not free. Leave your email at my blog. I'll give you the unblock download app version to let you try.
    Btw, i'll upgrade this tool for more functions as soon as posible when i have free time.
    PS: you can find my blog link on the first post. Due to 3 posts, i can't insert a link on my reply T_T
    is there anyway to spoof a device id other than your own?

I ask because I wish to download APKs of applications like Chrome browser but my Bravo doesn't officially support ICS.

Did you try device id app? I think these will help you:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.langlearner.deviceid
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daikiko.testserials
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daikiko.testserials