[UNOFFICIAL ROM] [AOSPA] [D2LTE] ParanoidAndroid 4.3 BETA3 (MAY06) | 4.4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rwilco12

😺 Recognised Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Hey everyone,

I just had to clean up several posts that had no place here in this thread or on XDA.

Please remember that XDA is a global community with many people who come here from all walks of life and backgrounds. Just because a user doesn't understand what is happening or we feel a user is being lazy doesn't mean we get to be mean to them. XDA is all about the development community. Without community we have nothing. Let's remember to be nice and treat others how we would like to be treated.

Thank you,
Rwilco12

akaTRAP

Mar 2, 2014
Quick question. Does PA have a theme option like recent CM11 builds? For those that don't know what I'm talking about, the latest CM11 builds allow me to change my theme and my icons without having to pick a different launcher.

akaTRAP

Mar 2, 2014
Another question, but for the devs. Any chance we can see Quiet Hours built in like other ROMs?

EDIT: Anyone else have Settings FC on them? It's only happened to me once so far, though.

Last edited:

manaox2

Oct 1, 2010
The developers don't really check this thread anymore. It's now officially built by the paranoid android team through ayysir. Best method of contact is likely Google plus.

I haven't had any force closes so far.

Reactions: akaTRAP

somerandomguy1

Aug 14, 2012
Another question, but for the devs. Any chance we can see Quiet Hours built in like other ROMs?

This was one of the extras that Notta had put into his build (from CM, I think), but Ayysir likes to keep his builds as clean possible. Not sure we'll see something like this unless Google puts it in a release or someone does their own tweaked build.

Source: not a dev, just someone that's followed these S3 PA threads for far too long :)

TokedUp

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 27, 2010
Hellz Kitchen, NYC
Hey everyone,

I just had to clean up several posts that had no place here in this thread or on XDA.

Please remember that XDA is a global community with many people who come here from all walks of life and backgrounds. Just because a user doesn't understand what is happening or we feel a user is being lazy doesn't mean we get to be mean to them. XDA is all about the development community. Without community we have nothing. Let's remember to be nice and treat others how we would like to be treated.

Thank you,
Rwilco12

I would vote that this thread be closed. Its too confusing for some and since it wont be updated it will just cause more problems in the future. All info on future builds will be posted on G+ AOSPA Legacy page.

therobut

Jan 15, 2014
Cincinnati
Hey all,

I have been in contact with Andre Saddler (ayysir) , the man, myth and legend behind our official AOSPA Legacy builds. He has given me permission to start a new thread with all the relevant info on the official PA builds for our device.

Hopefully this will help alleviate some of the headaches of having all the disjointed info in Notta's old thread here.

I'll be drafting the OP for the new thread during my lunch hour while at work, and I'll get it up when I get home and finish adding the relevant information.
I'll stick a link to it in this thread when it is live.

therobut

Jan 15, 2014
Cincinnati
So far I have typed up some notes during lunch so I have a clear picture of what to put in the new thread when I get home.

I have in my notes:
General info, links to feature example vids on YouTube, download links, Changelog link, installation instructions, FAQ, link to the g+ community.

Not all of these sections will be complete when the thread goes live, but they are all things I will be fleshing out over time as the need arises.

If there is anything else you'd like to see in the new thread, or if you have any other suggestions, let me know here, so I can add to the OP of the upcoming new thread if necessary.

EDIT: obviously once the new thread is up suggestions can be posted there.

StayParanoid

Last edited:

therobut

Jan 15, 2014
Cincinnati
Here it is, folks! Our shiny new thread!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53213247

@notta thank you for all your hard work for us in the past, and good luck with all your future projects!

also, Notta, if you wouldn't mind linking the new thread in your OP since you aren't building for us anymore, it would be much appreciated. Might help some newcomers find the proper thread :)

Last edited:

garwynn

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2011
NE Ohio
www.extra-life.org
Hey guys... I'm going to close this thread out.

While I appreciate that other users are wanting to open other threads the best solution is to get it to somewhere where ayysir (the actual maintainer) can respond to things. We've worked something out so there will be a D2LTE AOSPA-legacy thread coming up soon. Once the links are ready I will add to OP and this end message so that you can easily get to it from here.

Edit:
Please head here for the unified builds & discussion:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2129993

Thanks for the support!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gutsman and flamus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts