FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] CyanogenMod-7 for Desire GSM V7.0.3 (06/05/2011)

1,633 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,620

By Kali-, Inactive Recognized Developer on 17th February 2011, 01:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2012, 08:22 PM |#3291  
Flag Oradea
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi, I have just noticed an issue with my Desire, running this ROM. When it's on vibrate mode, it does not vibrate when I receive a message. The LED still flashes green. However, it does vibrate when I get a call. Does anyone know why this is happening?
8th November 2012, 08:37 PM |#3292  
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Go in messages, tap menu button, settings, notification settings and activate "vibrate in silent mod".

Sent from my HTC Desire
The Following User Says Thank You to Robi959 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robi959 Ad-Free
8th November 2012, 09:36 PM |#3293  
Flag Oradea

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi959

Go in messages, tap menu button, settings, notification settings and activate "vibrate in silent mod".

Sent from my HTC Desire

Thank you, that did the trick!
19th November 2012, 09:14 PM |#3294  
Thanks Meter: 58

Donate to Me
More
Can anyone help me to get gesture locker from cm7 rom to use it in dgb rom? On one phone I use cm7 and in another dgb, but I really miss locker.
19th November 2012, 09:16 PM |#3295  
Flag Nahariyha
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Looks good, ill try it after some days with the MildWild 4.4.
27th November 2012, 09:46 AM |#3296  
Flag Oradea

More
Hello, I have just added my language to the default keyboard. However, it seems to lack the dictionary it suggests no words. It only shows some of my contacts names. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

edit: also, my headphones seem to disconnect every now and then and music playback stops. I dont think the headphones are faulty.
4th December 2012, 10:36 AM |#3297  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Hello everyone!
I've just installed this awesome ROM but I've a little problem.
When the phone is connected to a wifi network and I left it with the screen off after some time the connection drops and switches to 3g. When I power on the screen the connection switches again to the wifi.

Any idea?
4th December 2012, 11:18 AM |#3298  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]@!

Hello everyone!
I've just installed this awesome ROM but I've a little problem.
When the phone is connected to a wifi network and I left it with the screen off after some time the connection drops and switches to 3g. When I power on the screen the connection switches again to the wifi.

Any idea?

You have to go into wifi option ->press menu button ->advanced option -> wifi suspension> select never.
Enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to Pai Mei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pai Mei Ad-Free
9th January 2013, 07:49 PM |#3299  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello everyone...

I installed the cyanogenmod rom on my desire, using 4EXT recovery. But ever since I installed the ROM my battery just dies around 40 or 30%. No warning, no further discharge, the battery just dies. Previously my battery was fine. First thing I tried to do was charge my battery up to 100%, go into recovery mode and wipe battery stats. This did not solve the problem.

Any ideas?
9th January 2013, 08:33 PM |#3300  
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 3,459

More
Try the Nexus one battery calibrator.
9th January 2013, 08:48 PM |#3301  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Wink Try EuroSkank 7.2 Nightly
Quote:
Originally Posted by janneman88

Hello everyone...

I installed the cyanogenmod rom on my desire, using 4EXT recovery. But ever since I installed the ROM my battery just dies around 40 or 30%. No warning, no further discharge, the battery just dies. Previously my battery was fine. First thing I tried to do was charge my battery up to 100%, go into recovery mode and wipe battery stats. This did not solve the problem.

Any ideas?

I have'nt any idea about your problem.
If you want cyanogenmod rom, I suggest you to try this one :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1978751

I used that rom for several month and my Desire is very fast.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)