FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM:JB:CM10] UNOFFICIAL Nightlies [Utacka] [15 SEP] | Last build

1,928 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,364

Thread Closed Email Thread
11th August 2012, 11:35 AM |#11  
no, thank YOU for your builds ! i'm travelling now, so obviously can not kang for myself, and this helps a lot
btw, how's A2DP experience, anybody ? for me somewhat inconsistent, i got it working with samsung headset, but not with my car. and no media sound through phone speaker, all players i tried, nothing, nada, though that doesn't bother me at all

11th August 2012, 12:40 PM |#12  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Stockholm

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androiadicted

So we have daily updates here, or you can not call it nightlies.

yes and no, I will be checking http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#/cm10/undefined for changes made to our device and if changes are made I will start a new build! the time can vary a bit on when I build depending if I fall asleep after work! I work on the evening and early night! CEST (Central European Summer Time).

I can start a cronjob and make this process more or less auto but I really don't want to make builds if there are no changes for our device.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
11th August 2012, 01:04 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 135

Donate to Me
More
if u can post the change log when u update daily as well, that will be good
11th August 2012, 03:42 PM |#14  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,720

Donate to Me
More
Nightlies does not necessarily imply that you will have a new build waiting for you every morning.

Also, OP has been kind enough to provide us with these. He has mentioned explicitly that he will not provide support for it. What's more, he has also listed links to the Official Discussion and Development threads. No reason for you to complain or discuss about screen rotations etc.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by emprize

if u can post the change log when u update daily as well, that will be good

This is NOT the thread to do so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toxicthunder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toxicthunder Ad-Free
11th August 2012, 05:32 PM |#15  
Flag Ankeny
Thanks Meter: 216

More
thanks for this thread can't wait to get my n7000 on monday

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
11th August 2012, 09:03 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
thats great.
Added this resource in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1801437

keep up
The Following User Says Thank You to meethere For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift meethere Ad-Free
12th August 2012, 03:34 AM |#17  
Flag Stockholm

Donate to Me
More
cm-10-20120811-V2-UNOFFICIAL-n7000

New build uploaded and now includes "libakm.so" so screen orientation will work.
For some reason it still say that it is the same build as previous one on build.prop but its false info! It has the latest repo changes up-to-date! It might be because there where no changes at 2012-08-12 just of yet that it didn't bother to change build.prop. anyway have fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to Utacka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Utacka Ad-Free
12th August 2012, 04:40 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utacka

cm-10-20120811-V2-UNOFFICIAL-n7000

New build uploaded and now includes "libakm.so" so screen orientation will work.
For some reason it still say that it is the same build as previous one on build.prop but its false info! It has the latest repo changes up-to-date! It might be because there where no changes at 2012-08-12 just of yet that it didn't bother to change build.prop. anyway have fun!

Thanks. I had downloaded based on the link from op, hope that is the correct version.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
12th August 2012, 09:14 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Thanks mate. Use this rom since u open this thread:thumbup:

12th August 2012, 10:57 AM |#20  
Flag Beersheba
Thanks Meter: 41

Donate to Me
More
great job man!
any chance to there is a guide so i can compile myself?
i wonder if it's possible to compile under mac os x.
12th August 2012, 11:09 AM |#21  
Flag Stockholm

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idan_mo

great job man!
any chance to there is a guide so i can compile myself?
i wonder if it's possible to compile under mac os x.

No idea if its possible to compile under mac os x. If there is a cygwin mac os x edition then it should be portable atleast if there is nothing native! check PM!

The Following User Says Thank You to Utacka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Utacka Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread