BGB 100% custom Battery for CM 9

Search This thread

75markus

Mar 30, 2010
BGB Battery for CM 9

- 100% battery icons (my custom ICS style)

BGB_Battery_stock_systemUI_50 : (no reloaded settings, only my battery icons)
► tested on Owain's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC0-50 ◄
► tested on Owain's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC0-51 ◄
► tested on Owain's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC0-52 ◄
► tested on Owain's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC0-53 ◄
► tested on Owain's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC0-54 ◄
► tested on Owain's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC0-55 ◄

BGB_Battery_stock_systemUI_56 : (no reloaded settings, only my battery icons)
► tested on Owain's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC0-56 / Nova HD RC25-56◄
► tested on Owain's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC0-57 ◄

BGB_Battery_stock_systemUI_58 : (no reloaded settings, only my battery icons)
► tested on Owain's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC0-58 / Nova HD 58◄
► tested on Owain's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC0-59 ◄
download

Last edited:

mike-o2

Apr 3, 2011
Maybe this is off topic, but is this "Ubuntu light" font you use in the screenshots?
Looks really pretty. Still can't decide which font I like more Ubuntu or Roboto.

Reactions: 75markus

75markus

Mar 30, 2010
Maybe this is off topic, but is this "Ubuntu light" font you use in the screenshots?
Looks really pretty. Still can't decide which font I like more Ubuntu or Roboto.

it´s normal ubuntu from NovaHd installer ...

i love this font, using it about a year and don´t wanna change ;)

by the way, BGB_Battery_reloaded_1.7 working on Nova HD RC18-31 !

Last edited:
Reactions: mike-o2

lokolo87

Aug 5, 2010
I recently switched to the Nova HD rom. This was the first thing I installed. I really like it. Looks real sweet. The extra options for the status/notifications etc are very useful.

At this moment I am using version 1.9 beta 2. I came across something weird. I can't reproduce it at this time, but triggered the problem several times.

When I enabled bluetooth via the toggles the icon on the status bar was misplaced. It was pretty much the the left. Somewhere around the center of the status bar instead of being right-aligned. I just had the same when I set my phone to vibrate-only via another toggle. After that I made some changes in the mod configuration so the mod restarted. Now I can't reproduce it.

I'll make sure to make at least a screenshot the next time. It's very specific, hope I can get a reproducable case for you.

Thanks again!

75markus

Mar 30, 2010
I recently switched to the Nova HD rom. This was the first thing I installed. I really like it. Looks real sweet. The extra options for the status/notifications etc are very useful.

At this moment I am using version 1.9 beta 2. I came across something weird. I can't reproduce it at this time, but triggered the problem several times.

When I enabled bluetooth via the toggles the icon on the status bar was misplaced. It was pretty much the the left. Somewhere around the center of the status bar instead of being right-aligned. I just had the same when I set my phone to vibrate-only via another toggle. After that I made some changes in the mod configuration so the mod restarted. Now I can't reproduce it.

I'll make sure to make at least a screenshot the next time. It's very specific, hope I can get a reproducable case for you.

Thanks again!

hi,

yes, i also experienced this, must be a lil bug in in the reloaded settings.

best thing is to switch over to the original thread and describe the problem there : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1531222

(i just inserted my battery icons in this mod)

Reactions: lokolo87

mkchan

Feb 17, 2012
Isabel
hi sir i am having problem after flashing your mod the status bar went into just blue color..any idea?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

oh sorry my bad sir havent seen the settings :) .

Other question sir if theme is on i could only see the network bar in plain white. i hope we could also change the display of the network.

lokolo87

Aug 5, 2010

75markus

Mar 30, 2010
hi sir i am having problem after flashing your mod the status bar went into just blue color..any idea?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

oh sorry my bad sir havent seen the settings :) .

Other question sir if theme is on i could only see the network bar in plain white. i hope we could also change the display of the network.

for questions related to the reloaded settings have a look at the original thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1531222

75markus

Mar 30, 2010
BGB_Battery_reloaded_1.9b3 : crashing on Nova HD RC20-37 (because of new 6 bar signal icons) ...

i´ll make my battery mod based on the new stock systemUI when i have some free time tommorow ...

Last edited:
Reactions: orrebo

XXMrHyde

Jan 5, 2011
That won't work with Reloaded ICS, Reloaded ICS has it`s own SystemUI, when you take owain`s one, Reloaded ICS don`t work.
When the dev of Reloaded ICS release the source code, owain will ad it to his rom.

75markus

Mar 30, 2010
That won't work with Reloaded ICS, Reloaded ICS has it`s own SystemUI, when you take owain`s one, Reloaded ICS don`t work.
When the dev of Reloaded ICS release the source code, owain will ad it to his rom.

i know, thanks, i will just include my icons in owains stock systemUI in the moment ...

i talked with rob43 today, he likes my battery icons and will include them officially in his next reloaded settings build :) , but he has to study for his last exam now, so it will take some time ...

anyway, thx for the hint !

Top Liked Posts