Search This thread

Przekret

Oct 3, 2008
Plock
www.sampro.pl
I997UCKK3:

Android 2.3.6

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKK3                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=UCKK3                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                          
ro.build.date=Mon Nov 21 11:44:42 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1321843482                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
ro.build.host=SEP-72                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I997                                                       
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.name=SGH-I997                                                                
ro.product.device=SGH-I997                                                              
ro.product.board=SGH-I997                                                               
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=SGH-I997                                                               
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=SGH-I997-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD UCKK3 release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I997/SGH-I997:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/UCKK3:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=I997UCKK3                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=I997UCKK3                                                           
ro.build.changelist=746032                                                              
ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
# end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/135701349/12b82e9/SGH-I997_I997UCKK3_UC_ATT.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
When I get home..if someone can report that video works..ill make a flashable rooted and deodexed Tom..:)

sent from DarkyRom v10.3 tweaked out!!

S1XXV

Flashing the modem and kernel now. I've been running the UCKK1 leak for some time now because I like the 4G data icon (it makes me feel better lol). I've seen some better performance with the UCKK2 modem and kernel on the UCKK1 leak and I was only using them for a few hours before I saw this release. I will test the normal like the 160+ char text problem with the UCKJ# leaks well as data speeds and the other things with new modems and kernels. Testing while I make this post phone seems to respond better... I'm getting the average upload and download speeds both WiFi and 4G that I normally get. GPS is also about the same. Never had a problem with video on any of these leaks.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Looks like xda flashers are guinea pigs for samsung programmers. :)

That's the best way to test a new build. I've noticed a lot of things fixed after people complained about them, then within a few days there is a new leak with the problems fixed. Real world testing on the down low.

mariusvt

Jun 8, 2011
Sweet, I'll grab this when I get home. Side by side my infuse on these gb leaks is so much faster than my wife's which is still on stock froyo.

I tapped, I talked.

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
When I root it tonight ill check video on entropys kernel...if it doesn't work I'm not gonna post

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I997UCKK3:

Android 2.3.6

Code:
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
    ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
    ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKK3                                                   
    ro.build.version.incremental=UCKK3                                                      
    ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
    ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                          
    ro.build.date=Mon Nov 21 11:44:42 KST 2011                                              
    ro.build.date.utc=1321843482                                                            
    ro.build.type=user                                                                      
    ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
    ro.build.host=SEP-72                                                                    
    ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
    ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I997                                                       
    ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
    ro.product.name=SGH-I997                                                                
    ro.product.device=SGH-I997                                                              
    ro.product.board=SGH-I997                                                               
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
    ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
    ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
    ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
    ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
    ro.build.product=SGH-I997                                                               
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
    ro.build.description=SGH-I997-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD UCKK3 release-keys                 
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I997/SGH-I997:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/UCKK3:user/release-keys
    # Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
    ro.build.PDA=I997UCKK3                                                                  
    ro.build.hidden_ver=I997UCKK3                                                           
    ro.build.changelist=746032                                                              
    ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
    # end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/135701349/12b82e9/SGH-I997_I997UCKK3_UC_ATT.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl
    Ok...ill post a flashable rooted version this evening for those who want it...so video is working for you?

congrats! i like this one, im adding to the rom list, im waiting for the rooted one too :p
    I would like to know. Downloading now and testing. Will let everyone know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Super on click did not work for me. Tried everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
    CWM flashable modem - KK3

http://min.us/luvvq050huYrZ

just installed so I have nothing to report yet.