[rom] acura team samba betta v2

Search This thread

sak500

Sep 9, 2011
Dubai
Search key doesn't work on home app, also search widgets don't work.

also camera recording stutters even on 720p, I think I change to rushdroid, untill Samba will be updated. Or maybe waterbear? which you recommend ? rushdroid or waterbear (I used pervious version of rushdroid and didn`t used waterbear before)

Gone back to Rushdroid (latest version), with this rom the phone kept losing signal and running 100% cpu few times a day and bringing down battery in matter of hour.

Also it was becoming laggy after few hours of use.

douglam

May 23, 2007
Gone back to Rushdroid (latest version), with this rom the phone kept losing signal and running 100% cpu few times a day and bringing down battery in matter of hour.

Also it was becoming laggy after few hours of use.

Sorry to hear that it is not working for you. I have the opposite experience. This is the first ROM that I feel is really "useable" out of the box without needing much of my attention! Well done Acura Team!!!

Been using it continuously for a week or so (without rebooting) and it works fine without lags. I'm using the 1.1Ghz "killer" boot version.

I think the losing of signal and running 100% CPU is becaused the GB baseband has crashed. May or may not be related to the ROM.

Last edited:

armarmP920

Feb 17, 2012
For me the best disk, BUT would be desirable updating. It is a pity that have closed the project, I don't want to pass on 2.2.

bioweb

Dec 8, 2007
I've been running this rom for a few days on my P920 now and I must say I'm really impressed. It feels even smoother than Acura's 7.1 V21a+b rom, very stable (running the standard 1.2GHz version) and no problems with battery life or reception. The only 'problem' is that wifi seems to take a little longer to lock but that's a matter of seconds and definately not something that worries me.

Great work again guys, can't wait to see what else Acura has in stock for us!

AspiringPoet

Feb 15, 2012
I've had both issues with this ROM
Since I installed this on a Thrill running GB.
My issues are as follow.
-Random Restarts.
-Ghost Calls
I soon had a whole world of issues with restarts, the phone would restart every morning and give those sort of issues.
I then swapped to Rushdroid and they still occur.
Sent from my LG-P920h using XDA

IFLPI

Sep 18, 2010
Is this the best ROM? For me it seems yes. Goods multitasking, and good for games. I switched to 21d, and kernel oc 1,4 ghz. Not big speed improvements, worse multitasking, game lags (mc3). I'm curious about the other roms. But don't have time to check all.

Ram should be up to 200 Mb free and more, and mc3 without lags. If such a ROM appears, maybe better than samba than let me know. For now it's best ROM. Please tell me there is the other as good as this or better(apart from rushdroid, which is based on this ROM)

Thanks.

sak500

Sep 9, 2011
Dubai
Is this the best ROM? For me it seems yes. Goods multitasking, and good for games. I switched to 21d, and kernel oc 1,4 ghz. Not big speed improvements, worse multitasking, game lags (mc3). I'm curious about the other roms. But don't have time to check all.

Ram should be up to 200 Mb free and more, and mc3 without lags. If such a ROM appears, maybe better than samba than let me know. For now it's best ROM. Please tell me there is the other as good as this or better(apart from rushdroid, which is based on this ROM)

Thanks.

Did you try rushdroid v3.6.3 final ? Seemed good but now i'm on acura v21D o/c version @ 1.3ghz. Seems ok but ram is about 130mb. Maybe since i have the screens filled with widgets.

IFLPI

Sep 18, 2010
I'll try rushdroid, I tried 3.6 before I think or older version. If it comes to accura 21d it was worse than samba for me. Less ram and lags in MC3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "BETA PUBLICATION" Acura team Hilo informativo Rome "Samba" avances

"PUBLIC BETA" AcuraTeam Rom informative thread "Samba" advances

Hi buddies, we will create this thread to be reporting on our progress in creating the rom Samba.

BACKGROUND: Since the official version came out the ginger, all have been problems, the version of exit 21A, left with kernel 2.6.35.7 + roteable being this rom but llamadas.lags problems, mismanagement of ram, etc.. ...
    Later versions 21B onwards seem to solve these problems somewhat, but not roteables, LG has decided cerrarlas.La biggest difference lies in the new kernel 2.6.35.7.
    Any attempt to create a rom with the system of non roteables, gives results in a rom without network coverage, any attempt to create a kernel after the year released by LG 2.6.35.7 results in no coverage rom red.cualquier attempt make a rom with any other kernel results in a rom not recognized imei no network coverage, no wifi, no bluetoch without OC (created modules are for kernel 2.6.35.7 + ginger)
    Well, the team decides to throw the last option, create a rom with the system of non roteables and create a kernel with the most compatible with them ..... I do not say this to work or what I brought to explain and it would take days ... but the result is the SAMBA rom created with the system of inroteable didiembre 20A of 22 Brazilian (from there the "Samba") and as of today everything works.

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.wuala.com/jechus/ROMS/

Here is the original Link from HTC Spain

http://www.htcspain.com/roms-lg-opt...eam-hilo-informativo-rom-samba-avances-52286/
    hi kampfbestie,

apparently, there's already a version2 of the samba out which addresses the bluetooth issue from v1. would you be so kind to post a link as well? i tried to register through the official link (to download the file) but i just can't understand the parts that are heavy on spanish :D

thanks

Here the link of v2

http://www.wuala.com/jechus/ROMS/