Off Topic Thread

Search This thread

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
It isn't like a fun, focused speedy. My mind is all over the place.

I'm like a disorganized energizer bunny.

Exactly!

Kinda related - For smokers who fly - One thing that drives me nuts - is Why don't they have a place for smokers to light up - BEFORE - you get to Immigration / Customs? You just got off a flight that was x hours long - OF COURSE your going to look mentally deranged, as you hand over your Passport :sly:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:
Reactions: roughneckboren

Zachinater

Jan 12, 2013
monument
So im on wellbutrin (zyban) to help me quit smoking, and I must say this stuff is crazy.. I feel like I'm on speed all day long

I take that for adhd
The stuff works
Way better than adderal

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

I tried Zyban a few years ago - Made my head spin - Nicotine patch worked for me - BUT everyone's experience may / will be different.
Quit smoking for almost 4 years - Notice the Past Tense.....
It's a filthy, stinky addiction - So - if you can quit - muchos kudos!

I've found its best to not even smoke much
I maybe go once or twice a week

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
I tried Zyban a few years ago - Made my head spin - Nicotine patch worked for me - BUT everyone's experience may / will be different.
Quit smoking for almost 4 years - Notice the Past Tense.....
It's a filthy, stinky addiction - So - if you can quit - muchos kudos!

Lol on the past tense... Yeah I just stopped myself it's been about 4 1/2 months. Using the electronic for now too whine me off slowly so I don't go back ever:eek:! It's nice going to get beer not buying a box of smokes every time!!
a8emurab.jpg

Stated at 12mg= Marlboro lights now down to 4mg= ultra ultra lights of nicotine lol:). Next will be zero, then I'll just be huka smoking then.
And what's funny is that I can smoke this where EVER I go! In the house, shopping for groceries, in the mall, etc. I like it because I don't bother no one with my awful smoke smell.:eek:

And Damn, ya don't realize that those things stink!! Especially if one of my smoking friends are around me!:(
SMOKING @THE time

It isn't like a fun, focused speedy. My mind is all over the place.

I'm like a disorganized energizer bunny.

Yeah I've heard those things make ya act wired.. Lol :what:
Was going to try it, but never got around to it. Was also going to try the patch!! But now fixing it myself with the ecig.
Good luck on your fight against the tobacco smoke!!

Edit:
Don't think I could go back (smoking) because my daughter asked me to stop.:thumbup: She told me she wants he daddy to be around for as long as she can have him HERE... not die at an early age from smoking
Love my Kidd..

crixley

May 25, 2012
Lol on the past tense... Yeah I just stopped myself it's been about 4 1/2 months. Using the electronic for now too whine me off slowly so I don't go back ever:eek:! It's nice going to get beer not buying a box of smokes every time!!
a8emurab.jpg

Stated at 12mg= Marlboro lights now down to 4mg= ultra ultra lights of nicotine lol:). Next will be zero, then I'll just be huka smoking then.
And what's funny is that I can smoke this where EVER I go! In the house, shopping for groceries, in the mall, etc. I like it because I don't bother no one with my awful smoke smell.:eek:

And Damn, ya don't realize that those things stink!! Especially if one of my smoking friends are around me!:(
SMOKING @THE time

Yeah I've heard those things make ya act wired.. Lol :what:
Was going to try it, but never got around to it. Was also going to try the patch!! But now fixing it myself with the ecig.
Good luck on your fight against the tobacco smoke!!

Edit:
Don't think I could go back (smoking) because my daughter asked me to stop.:thumbup: She told me she wants he daddy to be around for as long as she can have him HERE... not die at an early age from smoking
Love my Kidd..

I was on the ecigs before and they helped me quit for 2 years. The only thing I found difficult was keeping them charged. Once the batteries die it is hard not to smoke a regular smoke. I loved it though!

Reactions: Bajanman

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
I was on the ecigs before and they helped me quit for 2 years. The only thing I found difficult was keeping them charged. Once the batteries die it is hard not to smoke a regular smoke. I loved it though!

That's good too KNOW, THANX! 2 yrs:thumbup::thumbup:
That one in the pic I posted last me almost a week use.. And why I got that 1, is because it comes with 2 batteries. One dies, pop in the other one. Put the dead one on the charger and be on my way.. LOL:D
There making them last a lot longer!!
Here's a pic of the whole thing I got:
gyme6u8e.jpg

And if someone wants to can order 2 more batteries and never die.;);):p
jebypyse.jpg

Especially 3000 mAh, my stock ones that I got with it, is 2200 mAh

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

You do realize we're talking about cigs right? You seem to be talking about "other" smokeables

Lmao:thumbup::thumbup::D

Last edited:
Reactions: crixley

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Cruising thru LONG BEACH Ca.
With my daughter at the wheel:eek::eek:
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375402645914.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375402645914.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: gregsarg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gents...
    The time has come...
    I'm moving on to the S5...
    Many thanks to all of you. ..for the good times. .and friendship. ..

I'll be around for a while. ..but not active in the N2 threads much...

I've really enjoyed this device. ..because of the people. ..and I'm already missing that. ..

My best to everyone. ...g
    Baby boy finally came today at 2:06 PST 8 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches :)

Break me off a piece of that SlimKat Rom!
    He's right. Once you're a soldier Uncle Sam owns you
    FOREVER. Just remember: no matter how old you get you can be called back into active duty.

--》Sent from my mind to your screen

They don't want this broken down Soldier any more Brother ...and I'm getting put out to pasture..

What a ride...nearly 25 years in all...and memories to last a lifetime..

But I can say this with absolute confidence..
    That never before have I been so proud...as the day I put on the uniform...
    And never before have I been so sad...as the day I took it off...

I hope it's been enough to help at least one person have a better life...as I stood watch on the perimeter while they slept...so they need not fear attack or persecution...

And if I've accomplished that...then mission completed...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Dare the impossible ...and do the incredible...

After 14 years of crippling pain...and a host of doctors telling me I couldn't or shouldn't EVER do the one thing I've dearly missed...

The pastime that drew me to Marry my wonderful Wife...

I went skiing today for the first time in 17 long years...

Hey Doc....I feel great....and you were wrong....

In yur face to those who said I didn't have it in me....

Milestone established...and bucket list marked....g

Sent from my NOTE 2.750...
    Courtesy of our amazing developers...
    wife is allergic to cats, son loves them, I dont like them.

silver-blue **** a poo was the compromise pet..no shedding, hypo allergenic, and a watchdog that thinks he's a Rottweiler

I used to hate cats a long time ago. I think men are trained to think cats are sneaky and disloyal. About 17 years ago I had a female calico cat "choose" me.

I learned quite a bit about cats at that point. Cats bond with one person very strongly. As much as I absolutely love dogs I realized that they're all whores for attention... Not loyal in any way, shape, or form.

For 17 years I had my best buddy in the world- "chaos". The best cat in the world. I could tell her to get specific toys and she knew the difference between all of them. I could hide them in the house and she would find the specific toy. She loved all people but wasn't pushy about affection. She just wanted to "hang out". Never lazy or boring either... Just a good friend. In April of this past year I had to make the hardest decision of my life.

REST IN PEACE CHAOS. I will love her forever.

y4a8a8u8.jpg

--》Sent from my mind to your screen