FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
Alright so I had this forum running on the index of my site @ http://www.techdigy.com . It was great for the first year and was taking of. however some things poped up and you know.... it kinda stalled. Anyways, recently I thought that forums might not go nowhere so I replaced it with a blog a week ago and moved the forum to mysite.com/forum. I worked so hard for it and its been 2years. I don't know if that was the right thing to do and that's why I am here today.

Basically I don't really want to make money from my site. I want it to be nonprofit. I want to reach out to as many people as possible and help them. I believe the educational resourses must be free to access and I really want to give back to the world because I learned so much from the people online when I was a kid. So.... I had a couple of ideas in mind... here they are.
Stay with a bare tech forum.
..Make a blog and keep the forum in the back. The blog will have a tips and tricks section. Tuts. and the latest tech news.
..Make a top 5 software site for diffrent catagories and keep the forum in the back.
..Make a programming site (I know this would help the best but I dont like the idea and I kinda want to avoid it because i think it might be a little difficult for me. )

that concludes what I have to say and thanks! By the way if you wish to volunteer you will also help reach out to millions of people out there. thanks again!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)