FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful?

Yes, I am happy with the replies.

1,186 Vote(s)
59.21%
Yes, kind of.

472 Vote(s)
23.56%
No, needs improvement.

345 Vote(s)
17.22%

[Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

13,718 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,847

By Droidriven, Senior Member on 29th April 2013, 01:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Bruce Wayne
5th May 2013, 06:22 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbir

thx u sir i was just helping him doing my work

No problems mate. I just had a.doubt and its clear now. You are welcome to help. :thumbup::thumbup:

A Hero Can Be Anyone.
5th May 2013, 06:43 PM |#102  

More
Harbir, sorry to get you in trouble, good that is all ok now
But still think that you didnt understand my question, I will try to search more to find a solution
Bruce Wayne
5th May 2013, 06:48 PM |#103  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman_RHCP

Harbir, sorry to get you in trouble, good that is all ok now
But still think that you didnt understand my question, I will try to search more to find a solution

AFAIK there isn't any app for android which can remotely transfer files from one server to other host. You'll have to download and upload again. Also share here if you get something like that. I'd also like to have it.

A Hero Can Be Anyone.
5th May 2013, 07:30 PM |#104  
Flag Malappuram, Kerala
Thanks Meter: 1,930

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne

AFAIK there isn't any app for android which can remotely transfer files from one server to other host. You'll have to download and upload again. Also share here if you get something like that. I'd also like to have it.

Me tooo..

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Sent from my SGS II
5th May 2013, 10:00 PM |#105  

More
a13 with internal bluetooth
Please don't bash me, I have been looking for this answer for over a week and have yet to find a complete set of instructions...

Ok, I have an Allwinner a13b Q88 tablet WITH internal bluetooth. I have updated it to JB using cyanogenmod. What I need to do is figure out what files I need and where to get them to be able to access the bluetooth in the os settings. I know I need a bluetooth.ko, and at the very least I need to edit the settings box, or replace it with one that already uses bluetooth. Do I need a bluetooth.ko specifically compiled for jelly bean? Where can I find it? Are there any other files I need?

P.S, I have already looked through the init files, and the call to start dbus and bluetoothd are there, so it should be just the matter of adding the drivers and settings. All I need is to know where to look to find these. THANK YOU in advance.
5th May 2013, 10:18 PM |#106  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Maras Dantia
Thanks Meter: 9,192

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiDarklighter

Please don't bash me, I have been looking for this answer for over a week and have yet to find a complete set of instructions...

Ok, I have an Allwinner a13b Q88 tablet WITH internal bluetooth. I have updated it to JB using cyanogenmod. What I need to do is figure out what files I need and where to get them to be able to access the bluetooth in the os settings. I know I need a bluetooth.ko, and at the very least I need to edit the settings box, or replace it with one that already uses bluetooth. Do I need a bluetooth.ko specifically compiled for jelly bean? Where can I find it? Are there any other files I need?

P.S, I have already looked through the init files, and the call to start dbus and bluetoothd are there, so it should be just the matter of adding the drivers and settings. All I need is to know where to look to find these. THANK YOU in advance.

You've already searched hmmm..., have you looked in you're device forum if there is one?
Also try searching for generic or universal drivers as these may work also.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help, hopefully you get this resolved:beer:

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul
6th May 2013, 06:11 AM |#107  
Flag Henagar

Donate to Me
More
Exclamation Paranoid Android 3 Help
Hey guys I'm a long time CyanogenMod user that recently decided to try something new with Paranoid Android. I installed the zip, did a factory reset, wiped dalvik,cache and rebooted. After going through the usual setup screens (welcome, wifi, google,) I'm being met with a "Unfortunatley, System UI has stopped notification over and over again (the phone is basically unusable). It seems the only way I can make this go away is by going in to Paranoidandroid settings and changing it to the 3rd Tablet UI option which turns the device 250DPI/1000p. Anyone have a fix for this?
Bruce Wayne
6th May 2013, 06:24 AM |#108  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sboman_32

Hey guys I'm a long time CyanogenMod user that recently decided to try something new with Paranoid Android. I installed the zip, did a factory reset, wiped dalvik,cache and rebooted. After going through the usual setup screens (welcome, wifi, google,) I'm being met with a "Unfortunatley, System UI has stopped notification over and over again (the phone is basically unusable). It seems the only way I can make this go away is by going in to Paranoidandroid settings and changing it to the 3rd Tablet UI option which turns the device 250DPI/1000p. Anyone have a fix for this?

You should ask this question in the thread of the rom (PA) you are using. Those people might have experienced this issue and probably have solutions also.

A Hero Can Be Anyone.
6th May 2013, 06:47 AM |#109  
Flag Henagar

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne

You should ask this question in the thread of the rom (PA) you are using. Those people might have experienced this issue and probably have solutions also.

A Hero Can Be Anyone.

I tried to ask this question there but I haven't broke the 10 post threshold so XDA won't let me.
Bruce Wayne
6th May 2013, 06:52 AM |#110  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sboman_32

I tried to ask this question there but I haven't broke the 10 post threshold so XDA won't let me.

Search for your problem in, that thread. If its been discussed, you'll find it. If not, make a thread in q&a section of your device. Or either PM the dev.

A Hero Can Be Anyone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
6th May 2013, 07:57 AM |#111  

Donate to Me
More
Bricked? twice...
just got back to 4.1.1
want to put in hyperdrive ROM
requires 4.1.2?
can i take the OTA and keep root?
is there another way if it matters.....like i said Twice this week....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, bricked phone, cwm roms and kernels, help thread, noob, noob friendly, question, rcs in action

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)