FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [04/08][v4.2][DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

4,421 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,951
 
By bajee11, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th January 2013, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2013, 11:42 PM |#1181  
Prufta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CAROLINA
Thanks Meter: 177
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5ftw

I did have that problem. What I did that worked FOR ME that I went to theirs phone setting and turn off their "S-beam". If i remember correctly. my wife has the Note 2 and that's what I did to her phone, turned the s-beam off and now my phone received pictures just fine. it could be that s-beam is a TW features that's why it doesnt work? I wont get into that because I dont have enough knowledge on that. Maybe an experience developers can shim in.

Hope that help!

Will try that option.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
30th May 2013, 11:52 PM |#1182  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5ftw

I did have that problem. What I did that worked FOR ME that I went to theirs phone setting and turn off their "S-beam". If i remember correctly. my wife has the Note 2 and that's what I did to her phone, turned the s-beam off and now my phone received pictures just fine. it could be that s-beam is a TW features that's why it doesnt work? I wont get into that because I dont have enough knowledge on that. Maybe an experience developers can shim in.

Hope that help!

Thanks I should try that. Hopefully a dev can shine some light. Any ideas about a kernel

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by perroschatos02

Thanks I should try that. Hopefully a dev can shine some light. Any ideas about a kernel

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Tried that but didn't work. Now it says that beam is not able to pass

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
31st May 2013, 12:05 AM |#1183  
dc5ftw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by perroschatos02

Thanks I should try that. Hopefully a dev can shine some light. Any ideas about a kernel

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------



Tried that but didn't work. Now it says that beam is not able to pass

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app


Check your P'med as I dont want to clutter this thread.
31st May 2013, 12:21 AM |#1184  
kilometers4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,900
 
Donate to Me
More
Message from Bajee

Quick Update.
I'm modifying my build scripts in order to divide the workload on each servers. This proved to be more complicated than I initially anticipated since both servers don't operate the same way and they are running on different local zone time as well. So far, this is what I have done.

1) Create new scripts to be run on each server
2) Each script has its own device list to build
3) Builds will be uploaded on both hosting servers (Goo & Basket)
4) Changelogs will be generated by both servers so they could be packaged with each rom but only uploaded once to Goo and Basketbuild by Server 1.
5) Both servers will run simultaneously when I start the building script.

Server 1 (XDA) - Build List

Mako
Grouper
Manta
Maguro
Toro
d2att
d2tmo
d2vzw
d2spr

Server 2 (Basket) - Build List

i9100
n7000
i9100g
i9300
n7100
t0lte
t0lteatt
i605
l900
find5

Source: https://plus.google.com/107766449895...ts/P31JSwQuGxR
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kilometers4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kilometers4 Ad-Free
1st June 2013, 05:16 AM |#1185  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Has anybody tried the new update yet?
1st June 2013, 05:23 AM |#1186  
Makoers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag noblesville
Thanks Meter: 72
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by perroschatos02

Has anybody tried the new update yet?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2116781

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
1st June 2013, 06:21 AM |#1187  
randman2011's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
5/31 is great. I'm not having any of the issues that are showing up in the Q&A forum. I'm sticking with the NIGHTLIES because they have done me well so far.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
1st June 2013, 09:26 AM |#1188  
kilometers4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,900
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman2011

5/31 is great. I'm not having any of the issues that are showing up in the Q&A forum. I'm sticking with the NIGHTLIES because they have done me well so far.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

If you are going to stick with the nightlies I would recommend you to make a backup now, just in case something unforeseen happens in the future
1st June 2013, 12:00 PM |#1189  
jazenf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
I just flashed this Rom last night and on noticed that the touch response is awful.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
1st June 2013, 02:14 PM |#1190  
jdagreek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moline, IL
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
RootBox Circle Battery
I don't understand the RootBox Circle Battery ?

sometimes the circle is full blue with 38 %, that's does not make sense to me ?

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

I created a Profile named ... Work ... basically all sound is off ...

I then hear sounds as I touch the screen small touch sound ...

all volumes show = 0
1st June 2013, 05:29 PM |#1191  
PhillyFlyer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 420
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazenf

I just flashed this Rom last night and on noticed that the touch response is awful.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I've seen you post almost ten times now about things you know nothing about, not to mention posting in wrong threads.

The latest nightly is awesome. Go back to a stock ROM.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes