FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [04/08][v4.2][DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

4,421 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,951

By bajee11, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th January 2013, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2013, 10:11 AM |#691  
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [13/02][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by koc88518

Sick Sick Sick update

I always wanted Hold Back to Kill to come back ( old habbits of just holding back )

This rom is now becoming one of the more upscale rom great job.

1) Stable
2) Fast & Light
3) Battery Friendly
4) Pie
5) Constant Updates

Now we just need muti window and 4.2.2 ha ha love this ROM

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
14th February 2013, 10:31 AM |#692  
Thanks Meter: 3,596

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice5192

Now we just need muti window and 4.2.2 ha ha love this ROM

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Multiwindow in AOSP ROM? I don't think that will be possible at the moment
14th February 2013, 03:26 PM |#693  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 616

More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [13/02][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360855573642.jpg
Views:	725
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	1729469
14th February 2013, 08:05 PM |#694  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 420

More
Hello all. I apologize in advance if this post is in the wrong place. BUT, I am a little confused. I am on Rootbox 3.7.1. I was on Nightlies but if I am correct the Nightlies aren't exactly working on the nightly basis? I was on 2/08 until last night. What is the different between these nightlies and the the 3.7.1 at the moment? Which should I be running if I want the most current and stable? Again, love this ROM, just need some clarification.
14th February 2013, 08:31 PM |#695  
Thanks Meter: 749

More
3.7.1 is the newest release. Nightlies are nightlies (more on the exp. side), 3.7.1 is stable release. Although I have to admit the nightlies are just as stable. Next time there's a direct support thread in the general section and you can ask all questions there. Ton of info too. Bajee likes to keep this thread clean as it is for dev only.
The Following User Says Thank You to stevehkim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stevehkim Ad-Free
14th February 2013, 10:06 PM |#696  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 420

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehkim

3.7.1 is the newest release. Nightlies are nightlies (more on the exp. side), 3.7.1 is stable release. Although I have to admit the nightlies are just as stable. Next time there's a direct support thread in the general section and you can ask all questions there. Ton of info too. Bajee likes to keep this thread clean as it is for dev only.

Got it. Always doing something wrong on XDA threads. Its unbelievable haha.

Thanks for the info though. Appreciated.
15th February 2013, 02:04 AM |#697  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
chevron target
when you go into settings then rootbox settings then pie control there is a option to enable Chevron Targets i wanted to know does anyone know what it does
15th February 2013, 02:13 AM |#698  
Flag Halifax, NS
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbills314

when you go into settings then rootbox settings then pie control there is a option to enable Chevron Targets i wanted to know does anyone know what it does

Please take this to the Q&A thread. I suspect it has something to do with icon styling.
15th February 2013, 03:29 PM |#699  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Im posting this on behalf of a friend. This is his first custom ROM. He just flashed this ROM (coming from stock) two days ago. Today he told me hes having some minor issue with his clock. It seems that when his phone is in sleep mode (Stand by) the clock doesnt seem to update, it just stops at the time whenever it reached sleep mode (if thats what its called). I went to setting to check out his date and time options and I noticed that his phone was reading as if it were in a different location. I changed it to "Eastern" but then when I recheck "Automatic Time Zone" it changed back to something else. It was 10am when i changed it, but it would go 3 hrs back when I re-checked the Time Zone option.
has anyone else noticed this? if so any suggestions?
15th February 2013, 05:41 PM |#700  
Flag Toledo, OH
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedooncoon

Im posting this on behalf of a friend. This is his first custom ROM. He just flashed this ROM (coming from stock) two days ago. Today he told me hes having some minor issue with his clock. It seems that when his phone is in sleep mode (Stand by) the clock doesnt seem to update, it just stops at the time whenever it reached sleep mode (if thats what its called). I went to setting to check out his date and time options and I noticed that his phone was reading as if it were in a different location. I changed it to "Eastern" but then when I recheck "Automatic Time Zone" it changed back to something else. It was 10am when i changed it, but it would go 3 hrs back when I re-checked the Time Zone option.

I too had this happen with another 4.2.1 rom and I will never do it again because I missed my alarm. Never did find a fix for it tho. Sorry.
15th February 2013, 05:50 PM |#701  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 616

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acedooncoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron78

I too had this happen with another 4.2.1 rom and I will never do it again because I missed my alarm. Never did find a fix for it tho. Sorry.

This conflict happens when you dirty flash for the most part. Erase internal SD and system via recovery, do all your wipe and flash again. Make sure to flash ROM as is without your mod/theme/tweak. Good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)