Mar 26 Mediapad ICS 4.0.3 Official RC ?

Search This thread

MikhailM1

Jul 3, 2011
just tried hdmi out....great picture but no sound any ideas?

Been waiting to receive my HDMI - micro D cable, so have not tried it on my MediaPad as yet. Maybe someone else knows? By the way, there is a post similar to yours on the ICS for Desire HD/Aspire thread, it seems that HDMI sound is a problem on some ICS roms.

MikhailM1

Jul 3, 2011
without source hard to tweak further.

Unfortunately i am not a developer or modder, but from a resent post by existz on his thread devoted to his ICS 4.0.4 rom for the Desire HD and Aspire, if you know what you are doing, it is possible to extract the kernel from the complete rom.

luvduchovny

Mar 29, 2011
just tried hdmi out....great picture but no sound any ideas?

Was it working before? I decided to plug my mini-hdmi to hdmi cable in last night and I got both picture and sound perfectly. Do you have access to another tv that has hdmi on it to test it out? I found with my old viewsonic gtablet, hdmi worked well on some tvs in my house better than others.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First time posting........ here is the International Version of latest ICS 4.0.3 RC released on Mar 26: S7-301u_V100R002C002B008

Huawei did an excellent job in tunning ICS, it is very fast, stable and incorporates some of the latest features! Here's the download link!

S7-301u_V100R002C002B008
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/GXPgCZF/S7-301u_Intl_V100R002C002B008.rar

Latest One Key root for Mediapad
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/gX69WT8/4.0_One_Key_root.rar

Flash method : Unzip the downloaded .rar file and place the "dload" folder on the root of the SDCARD, reboot and whala~~ enjoy

Note: I am not responsiblt if you somehow screw up your device!!!
    Try to enable/disable Plane-Mode. It should work then. Here WLAN and 3G just works finde.
    Well, I am not a developer so can't really help solving ur issue, but did you try to factory reset and reboot after the flash? Everything seems working fine on my deivce!!

For the root, connect the device to PC, extract the .rar file, copy the folder under C:\ and run the .bat file "TPSparkyRoot", it should run itself automatically!
    Question 2: If I insert a AT&T sim card into this devices that's still running the T-Mobile rom, will I be locked from using AT&T's 3G? I'm pretty certain the Springboard has the frequency support necessary to run on AT&T's 3G.
    If you insert an AT&T SIM you will get prompted for an unlock code, and won't be able to use on AT&T without it. If you have been a t-mobile customer for 60 days you can request the code from them. I have only been a customer for 30 days so haven't been able to get a code and verify operation on AT&T.
    Will updating from a previous international Mediapad rom wipe the device?

Yep it sure will.