Thanks Meter: 35

By joejoejo, Senior Member on 19th November 2013, 07:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th November 2013, 10:01 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 413

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeevydude

Us getting 4.4 is great news and all, just DON'T INSTALL IT. We'll likely lose our unlocked bootloader if we do. Best to wait until a rom is made from the update, or wait until the Dev Team implements the updated kernel and libs into our sources. I just hope that we'll have a unified 3.4 kernel with the Ultra/X series.

If you install this and post about how you lost your unlocked bootloader, we're all gonna laugh at you.

You know me. I'll laugh them right off of here lol.

Sent from my PACMAN MATRIX HD MAXX

20th November 2013, 10:32 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 41

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeje00

You and me both lmao

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th November 2013, 11:23 PM |#23  
Flag detroit
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeje00

I would only laugh if they weren't happy with motoblur 4.4

Sent from Moto Atrix HD Maxx Probam edition
20th November 2013, 11:55 PM |#24  
Flag Mundelein. IL
Thanks Meter: 743

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackest Pain

You and me both lmao

Ya know me I'll do the same thing lol

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app
21st November 2013, 12:58 AM |#25  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona
Thanks Meter: 1,593

Donate to Me
More
As an owner of 9 forums currently and have owned over 30 forums and 200 blogs and websites I can take side of the owner of this forum that im most certain he will agreed with me that these types of comments disgrace anyone. Why will you guys make fun of someone that is just trying their options on hand. All of you felt STUPID at many points in you noob forum and testing careers. But will never accepted as you guys seen to be f******* perfect and the first excuse will be "ohhh i have google my problems and questions even when google didnt existed." Lames, If you guys which respect from noobs then show respect to them. Ohhh i almost forgot that those noobs are the ones that gratitude the developers work and even are the ones that send you a donation after doing something nice to their likes. This F***** ego sh!t of im better and noobs are STUPID needs to stop. I have never seen this happening in other forums like Samsung and HTC forums i also participate. This is just a disgrace to a community board that in first place was made for the purpose of helping and working as a group.

If you guys really wants to point out not to upgrade from an update coming from the manufacturers or providers then make a thread and ask for sticky it and advise that if they dont follow advices you guys will laught.

Cmon, noobies at most dont flash a rom to be an flashoholic they just flash to have a better phone then what they had from factory. Doesnt mean that will spend day in and out like most of us do reading every dawn post...
And yes true is that im no one but my developing and hacking came from other hobbies and trustme in donations alone i had a living until got served. But that is a different story.
I had always thought that helping always get its rewards but cmon laughing and making fun of other for somthing they are not expertise you think it will get you there? Can we all just get alone and just be helpful? If not then forums is just not for you
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TecknoFreak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TecknoFreak Ad-Free
21st November 2013, 01:40 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 413

More
Sorry mom. Didn't realize everyone was being so serious..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deeje00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deeje00 Ad-Free
21st November 2013, 02:24 AM |#27  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona
Thanks Meter: 1,593

Donate to Me
More
Nahh man, this been happening in atrix forum for quite a while and truely sucks if you ask me. I have asked before and you skeevy and others have helped me on a good way and i appreciate it but making fun for what others do i think is sarcastic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TecknoFreak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TecknoFreak Ad-Free
21st November 2013, 02:42 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVLAN

As an owner of 9 forums currently and have owned over 30 forums and 200 blogs and websites I can take side of the owner of this forum that im most certain he will agreed with me that these types of comments disgrace anyone. Why will you guys make fun of someone that is just trying their options on hand. All of you felt STUPID at many points in you noob forum and testing careers. But will never accepted as you guys seen to be f******* perfect and the first excuse will be "ohhh i have google my problems and questions even when google didnt existed." Lames, If you guys which respect from noobs then show respect to them. Ohhh i almost forgot that those noobs are the ones that gratitude the developers work and even are the ones that send you a donation after doing something nice to their likes. This F***** ego sh!t of im better and noobs are STUPID needs to stop. I have never seen this happening in other forums like Samsung and HTC forums i also participate. This is just a disgrace to a community board that in first place was made for the purpose of helping and working as a group.

If you guys really wants to point out not to upgrade from an update coming from the manufacturers or providers then make a thread and ask for sticky it and advise that if they dont follow advices you guys will laught.

Cmon, noobies at most dont flash a rom to be an flashoholic they just flash to have a better phone then what they had from factory. Doesnt mean that will spend day in and out like most of us do reading every dawn post...
And yes true is that im no one but my developing and hacking came from other hobbies and trustme in donations alone i had a living until got served. But that is a different story.
I had always thought that helping always get its rewards but cmon laughing and making fun of other for somthing they are not expertise you think it will get you there? Can we all just get alone and just be helpful? If not then forums is just not for you

tl:dr version
"Play nice and don't mock the ones who updated from the upcoming OTA. Noobs want new stuff too, and will most likely update through that method. This is disgraceful to the community and you should feel bad. Helping has its rewards and mocking doesn't. Either help out or get out."

or something like that... I also had the urge to quote that...
I was going to jump on the whole, "laugh at the noobs who updated" bandwagon, but then I remembered the pains of when I updated to the 4.1 OTA...

53 65 6e 74 20 66 72 6f 6d 20 6d 79 20 41 74 72 69 78 20 48 44 20 75 73 69 6e 67 20 74 61 70 61 74 61 6c 6b 2e 2e 2e
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Byakko Custom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Byakko Custom Ad-Free
21st November 2013, 04:37 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 41

Donate to Me
More
Trust me. I'm not someone who takes anything to serious. (I'm only a junior in highschool lol) I wouldn't ever really laugh someone out of here. I'm just barely past the "noob" title. I'm definitely not a dev but I'd definitely try my best to point someone asking for help in the right direction.

Being on the varsity football team for the last two yrs. I just saw this as a joking rite of passage or sonething. Same as being forced to get water or whatever.... This was (in my opinion) meant as a joke. Although... Skeevydude does give plenty of warning about stupid questions lol. Sorry if I offended anyone...

21st November 2013, 01:30 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 58

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyreimer

I have a nexus4. Just might come back to my old AtrixHD. This is Awesome! I miss my LED screen

That is exactly what I did. Nexus 4 screen is not as beautiful as my atrix HD screen. I saw a friends atrix the other day and boy is that screen beautiful...

Got a 32gb SD card and a eb40. And now plus Kit Kat its gonna be awesome.

My nexus 4 still hasn't gotten the OTA for Kit Kat... Very dissapointed

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st November 2013, 11:44 PM |#31  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hot Springs
Thanks Meter: 3,058

More
Damn, didn't think an off-hand comment would start an ethics towards noobs discussion.

//the filter is why I manually blur my cuss words ya fuc*ers
The Following User Says Thank You to skeevydude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skeevydude Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)