att galaxy note 3 n900aucubnb4 rooted and safestrap apk work without trip my knox

Search This thread
Feb 21, 2014
Hi yesterday when I checked my phone ir show me a new update available since I was in mj5 with root access. .I was scare about no way to root after install the new update but I just continued and installed it and what surprise everything on my pho ne was the same just the baseband version change from mj5 to n900aucubnb4 and also su apk was there but it doesn't work cuss of course I have loss my root access. ..then I just plug my phone to my computer and opened the kingo app 1.1.8 vesion on windows 7...tried to root it again and just takes like 4 mins and kingo said root successful. ..then I checked my phone and open root checker pro and root access with green letters so check su app and it works good the I tried safestrap apk to go inta the recovery but the phone just reboot in system. .so I just reinstalled the recovery no the apk and works licke a champ. ...I hope this helps ...for u thanx ...sorry for my English. .im from Mexico. ..

Reactions: dxwilliams40

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi yesterday when I checked my phone ir show me a new update available since I was in mj5 with root access. .I was scare about no way to root after install the new update but I just continued and installed it and what surprise everything on my pho ne was the same just the baseband version change from mj5 to n900aucubnb4 and also su apk was there but it doesn't work cuss of course I have loss my root access. ..then I just plug my phone to my computer and opened the kingo app 1.1.8 vesion on windows 7...tried to root it again and just takes like 4 mins and kingo said root successful. ..then I checked my phone and open root checker pro and root access with green letters so check su app and it works good the I tried safestrap apk to go inta the recovery but the phone just reboot in system. .so I just reinstalled the recovery no the apk and works licke a champ. ...I hope this helps ...for u thanx ...sorry for my English. .im from Mexico. ..