Danielo01

Jan 31, 2012
Cleveland
List your Absolute TOP 3 ANDROID APPS for your transformer prime
**If possible, add some input as to why they are your favorite TOP 3 APPS **

My Current Top 3 Apps

1. ezPDF Reader PRO
PDF Editing

* I can write, type and sign directly on my documents. It enables me to have my clients sign my business contracts right on my tablet. I could also email a copy of the signed PDF's without having to print.

https://market.android.com/details?id=udk.android.reader&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInVkay5hbmRyb2lkLnJlYWRlciJd

2. Google Docs
Create, edit, upload and sharing capabilities for your documents.

* It gives me the flexibility of editing and having my work saved right from my tablet.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5nb29nbGUuYW5kcm9pZC5hcHBzLmRvY3MiXQ..

3. TuneIn Radio Pro
Browse and listen to radio - live, local and global.

* This is one great APP. I'm able to choose from over 50,000 stations. It enables me to record, pause and rewind what I'm listening to.

https://market.android.com/details?id=radiotime.player&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInJhZGlvdGltZS5wbGF5ZXIiXQ..

Last edited:

Ready2Mosh

Jun 18, 2007
1)Netflix for obvious reasons
2) Vulkano player allows me to stream TV from home, I can watch either live TV or DVRd content.
3)Terminal emulator to allow you to push things right on the tablet itself.

Reactions: Face Of Boe

MagicArc

Nov 3, 2010
1. Netflix (Duh, movies.)
2. Comic Book Viewer (I always wanted a comic book device like in BIG)
3. ES File Explorer (Easy way to transfer OTA files)

Last edited:

Evo_Shift

Jan 17, 2011
1. Dolphin. It's a nice web browser and has an xmarks addon to keep my bookmarks synced between all browser on all my devices. (I use Firefox on my PCs because the adblocking works better than chrome which is why I don't use the chrome sync feature.)

2. gReader Pro. It's a nice RSS reader similar to google's.

3. Beautiful widgets. I actually don't really have a 3rd best app. They all sort of fall into the 3rd place. I probably use beautiful widgets the most though to check the weather every day.

myeepad

Jul 30, 2011
My 3 Must have apps for TFP:

- ADW EX
- Titanium Backup Pro
- Dice Player

PapaSmurf6768

Jul 29, 2011
Top 3 Gaming:
1. N64oid (Ocarina of Time on the go :))
2. Sixaxis controller (Hook up my ps3 controllers to the prime, brings N64oid to a new level)
3. Fruit ninja (for when I don't wanna bust out the controller)

Other 3:
Youtube
Netflix
Root explorer (4 t3h h4x0rz)

Edit: oh and trebuchet launcher

Sent from my ROOTED Transformer Prime

Reactions: Ryjabo

wifesabitch

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto
Boat Browser (getting a good browser was priority number one)
DICE Player Ad. (best video player I could find)
ES File Explorer (can transfer files across my home network with this)

rootusr

Dec 5, 2010
  • SwiftKey
  • Kindle
  • I would say browser but lets take the stock apps out of this, my third would be. Evernote.

fordmanck

Feb 18, 2010
Seminole, FL
Boat Browser (getting a good browser was priority number one)
DICE Player Ad. (best video player I could find)
ES File Explorer (can transfer files across my home network with this)

You have the best username ever! Just sayin.

ADownloader
Tapatalk
Droidmote

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    List your Absolute TOP 3 ANDROID APPS for your transformer prime
    **If possible, add some input as to why they are your favorite TOP 3 APPS **

My Current Top 3 Apps

1. ezPDF Reader PRO
    PDF Editing

* I can write, type and sign directly on my documents. It enables me to have my clients sign my business contracts right on my tablet. I could also email a copy of the signed PDF's without having to print.

https://market.android.com/details?id=udk.android.reader&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInVkay5hbmRyb2lkLnJlYWRlciJd

2. Google Docs
    Create, edit, upload and sharing capabilities for your documents.

* It gives me the flexibility of editing and having my work saved right from my tablet.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5nb29nbGUuYW5kcm9pZC5hcHBzLmRvY3MiXQ..

3. TuneIn Radio Pro
    Browse and listen to radio - live, local and global.

* This is one great APP. I'm able to choose from over 50,000 stations. It enables me to record, pause and rewind what I'm listening to.

https://market.android.com/details?id=radiotime.player&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInJhZGlvdGltZS5wbGF5ZXIiXQ..
    I think I've already posted but they have changed.

1. Opera: good for speed, and dling jerk filehosters.

2. Chant: no explanation...

3. MX vidya for mah anime

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
    1. Swipepad
    2. Stickit
    3. Snesdroid

I've added youtube links to the top two so people not familiar can see them in action. They are very handy apps Swipepad allows short-cuts from within anywhere on your Prime and Stickit is a Video player, you can watch a video in a floating window while doing something else.
    I had to add a old Emu Still love those old classics
    Had to make another post because so much has changed :)

1. Gesture Control - nothing like it. 4 finger pinch: Home button, 4 finger expand: Multitask, 3 finger swipe: Back, 2 finger swipe down from the top bezel: screen off! Thats just my setup :) its fully customizable and works really really well. It makes using a Tablet a complete new experience. Btw you can even hide the lower statusbar with the app.

2. Google Currents - just got released a few weeks ago in Europe, already alot of german content as well. Now i laugh at people that read newspapers. The biggest newspaper in my country (NZZ) is already on Currents and completely free :) Thats exactly why i chose Android!

3. USB/BT Joystick Center - I have an iControlPad a portable bluetooth gamepad and with this app i can now play EVERY game with it. It allows you to map touch input to the analog nubs/buttons of almost any gamepad out there. Works really well and i already played through MC3 with it. Check it out.
    Android needs more tablet apps. :|

Almost everyone says the same apps

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk