After bug fix update 14.3.A.0.757

Search This thread

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
hello every one please share what changes noticed after 14.3.A.0.757 update

i also update and i found 1 good change that is RAM is using only 600-900 mb before update it was like 1.2gb - 1.5gb
good bug fix

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek

i also update and i found 1 good change that is RAM is using only 600-900 mb before update it was like 1.2gb - 1.5gb
good bug fix

Actually, I would also like to see changelog...
So...if someone knows where could we see it - it would be nice if he/she shares it ;)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Gnubaver

Apr 19, 2011
Everyone has the Touch screen issue, even if you don't notice it.

Some have big problems with the touch, and everybody else has normal use touchscreen issue, the guys that tell you that they don't have the TS Issue is not using the phone enough.

krabappel2548

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2011
Lommel

Some have big problems with the touch, and everybody else has normal use touchscreen issue, the guys that tell you that they don't have the TS Issue is not using the phone enough.

How do you know everyone has it? I use my phone a lot and don't have issues with the touchscreen.

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

Dpk1

May 24, 2012

I've been on the stock kitkat ever since it was released and don't have any issue related to touchscreen. The previous build (.681) did have issues like overheating, camera app freeze / lag etc. but I didn't see anyone here complaining about the touchscreen. Maybe I missed if anyone did, but would you kindly elaborate as to what issues exactly do you have? I would like to test it on mine.

Anyway, after a day's use on the latest .757 build, my Z1 seems to work as it should with no noticeable issues so far. No sound bug, camera app works fine (no issue with the shutter key anymore), no overheating or mediaserver issue. Battery seems to be better than on jellybean for me. Also attached a couple of screenshots below showing no unusual battery drain on standby (which many are complaining) of 7 hrs with 1 hr screen on time (with 85% battery left for use).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-10-15-06-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-10-15-06-26.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,693
  • Screenshot_2014-04-10-15-06-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-10-15-06-35.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,580

addicted2088

Oct 20, 2010
Pune
Wow, I seriously hope the RAM consumption has been fixed. The Z1 is the worse multitasking phone I've come across in flagships, just too much of RAM usage and not enough to go around to keep enough stuff in memory. Now to wait for [NUT] to release the rooted version for the C902. :D

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek

No they don't...
I don't have it, I don't even have white balance problem.

How do you know everyone has it? I use my phone a lot and don't have issues with the touchscreen.

Exactly...
Never experienced something like that...

allexander93

Mar 30, 2014
the problem of touch is that after a while you use your finger without lifting it loses touch. one exemple game or press canc in keyboard

Jiyeon90

Nov 8, 2012

When I scroll down web pages sometimes it zooms in or clicks, is that the touch screen problem you are talking about??

It happens very rarely so it doesnt bother me..

pradatta

Oct 20, 2013
I've been on the stock kitkat ever since it was released and don't have any issue related to touchscreen. The previous build (.681) did have issues like overheating, camera app freeze / lag etc. but I didn't see anyone here complaining about the touchscreen. Maybe I missed if anyone did, but would you kindly elaborate as to what issues exactly do you have? I would like to test it on mine.

Anyway, after a day's use on the latest .757 build, my Z1 seems to work as it should with no noticeable issues so far. No sound bug, camera app works fine (no issue with the shutter key anymore), no overheating or mediaserver issue. Battery seems to be better than on jellybean for me. Also attached a couple of screenshots below showing no unusual battery drain on standby (which many are complaining) of 7 hrs with 1 hr screen on time (with 85% battery left for use).

Exactly i m fully agree with all points :good: and seriously i never get any touchscreen issue battery also seems much better still now :cowboy:

Last edited:

FahmyAbou

Dec 30, 2013
Vienna
I had this touchscreen issue only once. It didnt recognize the input and when it did, they were not accurate. But like I said it only appeared once. The only things that are annoying are the RAM usage and the camera app lag..I hope that they are fixed in this update

N1XM1X

Dec 2, 2011
Durham
If you use 'pattern unlock' or 'swipe keyboard' you will have come across the touchsceen issue.

Works most of the time but there is defo issues there!

Reactions: Written

Ame123

Dec 30, 2012

I have nothing other than my phone to use and i have never encountered any problem with the touchscreen. Theres nothing wrong with the touchscreen

Sent from my C6902 using Tapatalk

feddexx69

Jul 8, 2013
i have a bug that when i click the back button while on an app, it opens another one for a second before returning to home screen..anyone know if its fixed?

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app

Djuro89

Jun 26, 2013
Zlatibor

I'm by the phone every day I spend over 8-9 hours, and most of the time on the internet. Over the past nearly five months that I have this phone, I've never had a problem with the touchscreen.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Update win win!

Into my first few hours of usage and I can confirm the following:

1) Sound bug's gone! I mean WOW! This was by far the stupidest problem and I'm sure everybody is going to be glad its fixed. Update did come late but what the hell! Better late than never.:D:D:D

2) The camera app seems to be working great. I tested it pretty extensively and the autofocus works way faster than the last update. No camera lags, shutter button working great so I guess this department checks well. Noticeably faster than the previous (.681) camera.:cool:

3) Lesser RAM usage. By lesser I mean atleast about 150 - 200 MB lesser which is a great thing. But I'll keep a watch on this and see if this stays.:cowboy:

4) Don't seem to experience any undue overheating or battery drain. This side is sunny and good.

5) The UI experience does seem a lot smoother. Especially the transition from lockscreen to homescreen and that random black screen that used to come is gone. So YAY. I haven't experienced any touchscreen related issues either. Definitely smoother than .681 ;):fingers-crossed:

6) Apps seem to be opening faster. :cyclops:

7) I also did notice that the notification led light stays on longer while blinking. Good thing no? Maybe it was always like that but WTH! just noticed that now.

On the downside though I did notice that sometimes the notification ringtones do sound cracked/ distorted/ playing slow and distorted. Happened like three times in total in about 5 hours. Not bad eh? Atleast I can hear the ringtones now :D

good bug fix

Actually, I would also like to see changelog...
    So...if someone knows where could we see it - it would be nice if he/she shares it ;)

When I scroll down web pages sometimes it zooms in or clicks, is that the touch screen problem you are talking about??

It happens very rarely so it doesnt bother me..

If you use 'pattern unlock' or 'swipe keyboard' you will have come across the touchsceen issue.

Works most of the time but there is defo issues there!

i think its a kitkat bug, with my z1 i have this issue but its rare but with my moto g it's frequent

Hey Guys, I had the exact same tiny problems as you mentioned and I find this small fix, after I did that the touch screen is more better than before and no zooming or clicks and even open the phone with the patterns its seems better and no skips or repeat the pattern again....or maybe is just me or a placebo effect, then I will be glad if you can give to this Calibration 5 minutes and let me know if it solved the problem for you, so I will know if is just me go crazy! ;)

BTW, this Calibration can be done on Rooted only.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2691849