[ROM][Official]MyTouch4G Slide CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 6 (07/23) - 4.0.4

172 posts
Thanks Meter: 669

By kornyone, Retired Recognized Developer on 9th May 2012, 08:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th June 2012, 03:56 PM |#791  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'm using the CM9 alpha 3. Before yesterday, I never had any problems with the rom at all. I didn't install or change anything, I don't know what happened to cause the buttons to stop working.

For me, power off is holding down the power button until the menu appears and selecting power off. Wait couple of minutes, turn the device on via the power button and the buttons work until it goes to sleep. The rom boots up no problem for me.

The power and the volume buttons work for me all the time.

EDIT: Couple of days ago, I got a notification that my sd card had been moved. I check and it's inserted but I take it out and re-insert the card again and another notification pops up that it has been damaged and formatting the card didn't work. A day after that the buttons stopped responding. I inserted another sd card and everything appears to be fine, I can use all of the buttons no problem so far.
7th June 2012, 12:56 AM |#792  
Flag hollow earth
Thanks Meter: 109

Donate to Me
More
What directory/folder are the cyanogen wallpapers in? Thanks.
7th June 2012, 06:16 AM |#793  
Flag Bentonville
Thanks Meter: 44

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faizt20

I'm using the CM9 alpha 3. Before yesterday, I never had any problems with the rom at all. I didn't install or change anything, I don't know what happened to cause the buttons to stop working.

For me, power off is holding down the power button until the menu appears and selecting power off. Wait couple of minutes, turn the device on via the power button and the buttons work until it goes to sleep. The rom boots up no problem for me.

The power and the volume buttons work for me all the time.

EDIT: Couple of days ago, I got a notification that my sd card had been moved. I check and it's inserted but I take it out and re-insert the card again and another notification pops up that it has been damaged and formatting the card didn't work. A day after that the buttons stopped responding. I inserted another sd card and everything appears to be fine, I can use all of the buttons no problem so far.

Did you overclock your phone? Mine get's incredibly hot running cm9 without overclocking it.. It could be that your mobo is fried...

Did you drop it recently? Maybe you had it in the bathroom while taking a shower and you got some condensation on the mobo??

In any case I don't think your issues are related to the rom...

The doubleshot is one of the most inconsistent machines I've ever owned. It behaves very differently from one day to the next and from one person to another. I really am beginning to hate it! :/
7th June 2012, 12:21 PM |#795  
Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 15,244

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmc wildchild22

Source is released

now you can kang it at last!

yes, senior lead Jaegoss has synced stuff to gerrit. thanks to him!

it's official now:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/htc-kernel-doubleshot
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...htc_doubleshot

expect the alpha 4 soon. we're testing it on our devices.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tbalden For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2012, 12:32 PM |#796  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-Town Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 2,608

More
btw where can i obtain vendor stuff
7th June 2012, 12:37 PM |#797  
Flag Newark, DE - originally from Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 293

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden

now you can kang it at last!

yes, senior lead Jaegoss has synced stuff to gerrit. thanks to him!

it's official now:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/htc-kernel-doubleshot
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...htc_doubleshot

expect the alpha 4 soon. we're testing it on our devices.

So that means the Doubleshot is CM official?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
7th June 2012, 12:41 PM |#798  
Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 15,244

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmc wildchild22

btw where can i obtain vendor stuff

teamds repo

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey

its in the process, id say.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tbalden For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2012, 02:57 PM |#799  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Finally about to put this rom on the wife's phone.....can't wait...

EDIT: Loaded rom and gave her the phone. She doesn't like AOSP/CM9....ugh can't please everyone....
7th June 2012, 06:30 PM |#800  
Flag hollow earth
Thanks Meter: 109

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey

wtf... ok guy's . This is FOR REAL. Last night I went to bed and had a dream that the doubleshot was added to the device list @ cyanogenmod.com O.O . this makes twice in the past 4 years i've had a premonition of something that happened the next moring.

The last time was a massive 70 car pile up that happened on I-4 in orlando near where I live in 2008. I had a dream that me and my ex stole a greyhound type bus and we heading west on I-4 and I even made note of the polk county sign in the dream and then covering both east and west bound lanes there was a wall of smoke and cars were being detoured so we pulled the bus off the road and all of a sudden all these mangled , cut up and severly burned people got on the bus and me and my girlfriend were like " you guys dont understand this isn't a charter bus " and they said " You're going to take us home " and so I began to drive and after a while the people said thank you and disappeared.

Then I woke up and turned on the tv next morning and BOOM there on the news was the wall of smoke on I-4 at the polk / osceola county line and a massive 70 car pile up had happened from a combination of fog and smoke. And when I'd gone to sleep was like 8 hrs before it had happened and there was no tv on or radio while I slept cause I cant sleep if theres any noise going on.

Am I [email protected]?

I mean why did I have a dream the doubleshot source for cm9 was released last [email protected]?! then it [email protected]? ahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH
7th June 2012, 06:51 PM |#801  
Thanks Meter: 427

Donate to Me
More
Can we be added to the official cyanogenmod.com website?
It's kinda bummer our device isn't up there in the lineup yet....

EDIT: just read a few posts up. Lookin good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)