[MOD]{CM10.1}{CM10.2}{CM11}{AOSP}Working Int2Ext for Xperia 2011 [ART-compatible]

Search This thread

gurgao

Dec 17, 2013
GURGAON
Nothing Phone 2
works on phd

it is working on phd rom, there's some problem with stock sony apps like update and lounge...
no need to reflash rom, before installing the file just uninstall the stock apps like update, lounge, etc... (walkman, album,xperia link, movies, what's new, smart connect are all ok), then flash the zip and enjoiiii
@tahassadi, @wolvgank

It's not working on AOSB, XUK, and C-ROM.. i tried it in the first boot after install new rom and i got a bootloop,, 30 minutes and still at boot animation..
anyone know how to make it works? really wanted to use it in 4.4 rom.. is it because the kernel? because i using the kernel provide in the rom.
sorry for the noob question.

cioby2012

Sep 5, 2010
I have signal lost problem after i flash this script on every single rom that it should suport ! Please fix this issue ! Thx, otherwise it works great !

Last edited:

gurgao

Dec 17, 2013
GURGAON
Nothing Phone 2
apps get missing

buddy i have been using the script for a week or two and its running vry nicely, but there is one problem i am facing,.... sometimes wen i reboot my phone or wen i charge my phone after a complete drain, apps go missing, and i have to again reboot my phone,,, any help.......

DrEAmRBoY

Nov 29, 2013
Abu Dhabi
buddy i have been using the script for a week or two and its running vry nicely, but there is one problem i am facing,.... sometimes wen i reboot my phone or wen i charge my phone after a complete drain, apps go missing, and i have to again reboot my phone,,, any help.......

Facing the same problem ...
Didnt find anything helpful. For me , it doesnt happen when im on dalvik . So i guess art is the issue. Its probably a cm 11 problem . As we all know art is not fully integrated to cm . So ....... Tough luck .... :p

gurgao

Dec 17, 2013
GURGAON
Nothing Phone 2
for me it works on dalvik , while on art it shows low internal memory, though the apps hide in both the cases,
today m formatting my card and again partitioning it, coz i think prev link2sd script may be causing the problem
lets c
Didnt find anything helpful. For me , it doesnt happen when im on dalvik . So i guess art is the issue. Its probably a cm 11 problem . As we all know art is not fully integrated to cm . So ....... Tough luck .... :p

vipinpvarghese

May 22, 2013
Tabuk
OnePlus One
OnePlus 7 Pro
Solve Signal Loss Issue

Hi All,

Those who have issue with signal loss after flash this script there is a way out... Just install Link2sd after flashing the script... Open Link2sd, give super user permissions and Link2sd will automatically create scripts and ask you to reboot.... thats is..... you should be able to get signals after reboot.... You can even uninstall Link2Sd after rebooting....

For me it is working in Mike's latest build, PA final build and Pac man latest build....

Press thanks if it works for you....

gurgao

Dec 17, 2013
GURGAON
Nothing Phone 2
no problem

as mentioned i formatted my card and did a clean install, using the script for 3-4 days and its good on pac latest build, no lost apps till now
EDIT: apps again disappear after rebooting

Last edited:

vladht

Dec 8, 2012
need sd card to divide the program through MiniTool Partition Wizard Home, I have allocated 1GB ext4 then through the boot menu to install the script. I am writing through a translator
sony ericsson xperia ray st18i cm11 4.4.4 works

Last edited:

vladht

Dec 8, 2012
Install these programs and more can not be installed , shows that the memory is full

Sent from my ST18i using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1415775163432.jpg
    1415775163432.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 459

rajxelton

Apr 8, 2012
New Delhi
Using it since 2 days. With ART enabled with Mike's cm11. Facing the problem "Memory is full" while installing app from playstore. Everything else is working nice.

Edit : Problem gone when I wiped cache and dalvik cache.

Last edited:

nick_gmp

Jun 11, 2016
Android 4.2 and xperia S/Z based custom rom from: https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2265096
and Working Int2Ext for Xperia 2011 from: https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2694882

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V

1. Install: "flashtool-0.9.15.0" on Disk C
2. Put boot.img from x 4.5.zip in to C:\Flashtool\firmwares
3. Install kernel "boot.img" in Fastboot mode
4. Make cdcard with one Fat32 partition and second EXT4 (I've got an EXT4 1 GB partition) with Paragon Hdd Manager
5. Put "x 4.5.zip", "Int2Ext_v2_ART-optimized.zip" "gapps-jb-4.2.2-20131214-signed.zip" "Link2SD.apk" and on Fat32 partition
6. Go CWM: wipe data, cache and dalvik, format system (in mounts and storage), Install "x 4.5.zip" and reboot to system
7. Wait until the System start and then Power of
8. Go CWM: install "Int2Ext_v2_ART-optimized.zip" and reboot system
9. (Optionnal) Reboot once, and enable ART in developement menu.
10. To fix signal loss after flash this script install Link2sd after flashing the script... Open Link2sd, give super user permissions and Link2sd will automatically create scripts and ask you to reboot.... thats is..... you should be able to get signals after reboot.... You can even uninstall Link2Sd after rebooting....
11. Go CWM: install "gapps-jb-4.2.2-20131214-signed.zip" and reboot system.
12. Wait until the System start and Enjoy!

What it does exactly?
You will have Super Jelly Bean X is an Android 4.2 based rom
with:
1. Increased the readahead cache for your sd to 4096 kb
2. Transfered /data/app & /data/app-private to the ext partition of the SD
3. Everything that a CronMod-INT2EXT script does

Thanks harsh586 and nos1609! You both have done a greate Job!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After days of looking for a solution to the problem of every 2011 device I've finally managed to do it!

Many of you wanna enable ART functionnality in 4.4.2 because the device start "flying" with such a pill. So I've managed to modify the Int2Ext v2 script to run it lagless and conserving initial performance.

Prerequesites:
    1. You have to make an EXT partition (I've got an EXT4 1 GB partition)
    2. Flash the script BEFORE the first boot (like any other package such as gapps).
    3. (Optionnal) Reboot once, and enable ART in developement menu.
    4. Enjoy!

What it does exactly?
    1. Increase the readahead cache for your sd to 4096 kb
    2. Transfers /data/app & /data/app-private to the ext partition of the SD
    3. Everything that a CronMod-INT2EXT script does

Screenshots
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

All credits goes to the creator of the original script. Ive simply deleted a line inside ;)

You're welcome for testing.:good:

Small FAQ & corrected verision to avoid signal loss:
    1. Tested in couple with Vanir/Carbon - unstable under ART, Dalvik recommanded
    Tested on PAC working like a charm on both ART & Dalvik

2. To avoid reboots / FCs try flashing ART compatible gapps

3. About the "internal memory waste" Guys, please check the description of what the script is doing and what folders are moved onto EXT-partition. If everything would so simle as that, even ART mode couldn't overcome the laggynes and the lack of performance after moving everything to sdcard. The script is moving ONLY APKs to the EXT-partition. Dalvik, libs etc remains on the 470 Mb NAND to conserve initial performance. But enen that amount of free space is not enough to run ART experience at it full potential. because of very large dalvik-cache size.

4. EXT partition. Just google, XDA contains tons of manuals and tools to create one. If you'd like to simply try ART 512 MB one will be enough, you'll reach the internal NAND limitation. If you want using it in normal mode you can make the partition as large as you like.

5. Concerning the loss of signal, I think there are some lack of time for the device itself to get the new location of the files, so try this new package.

Those who have issue with signal loss after flash this script there is a way out... Just install Link2sd after flashing the script... Open Link2sd, give super user permissions and Link2sd will automatically create scripts and ask you to reboot.... thats is..... you should be able to get signals after reboot.... You can even uninstall Link2Sd after rebooting....

For me it is working in Mike's latest build, PA final build and Pac man latest build....

UPDATE: Working fix for signal loss
    Solve Signal Loss Issue

Hi All,

Press thanks if it works for you....
    If i update the nightly rom. Am i need to re-flash the zip? This worked with Dalvik too right?
    Yes you need to reflash & sure it works with Dalvik;)