[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

i1magic

Aug 15, 2009
Singapore
Would love to try this ROM but I have been trying for the last few hours ... and I just can't download the ROM.

Can somebody help?

Kaopash

Dec 24, 2010
Hannover
Why dont you put the gauge on 1.22 ? It will have the same effect ? am i wrong?
Well, for some people the other kernel seems to work more stable. But i guess on this update it will be the same to put the gauge to ~1.22gHz

Another question:
Does anyone have the problem, that "Talking Tom Cat" doesnt work?
It wont reply what i said to him. Is there a microphone failure? Does it have sth to do with my Radio?

braby

Oct 16, 2010
Zagreb
Why dont you put the gauge on 1.22 ? It will have the same effect ? am i wrong?

1.51Ghz kernel is OVERvolted and 1.22Ghz one is UNDERvolted, therefore they shouldn't be the same.
One consumes more battery than stock vs. the other consumes less battery than stock.
I am more than satisfied to be faster than stock and have a better battery life than stock, that's why I wayyy prefer 1.22 one.

I doubt that if you put 1.51 one down to 1.22 that it would adjust the voltage automatically.
Actualy if I think about it better, if that was the case there would be no need for two different kernels.

Reactions: aiglegris91

DutchDanny

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
On Earth
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Well, for some people the other kernel seems to work more stable. But i guess on this update it will be the same to put the gauge to ~1.22gHz

Another question:
Does anyone have the problem, that "Talking Tom Cat" doesnt work?
It wont reply what i said to him. Is there a microphone failure? Does it have sth to do with my Radio?

+1
Sound is horrible, and mic does not seem to work correct.

aiglegris91

Feb 16, 2010
1.51Ghz kernel is OVERvolted and 1.22Ghz one is UNDERvolted, therefore they shouldn't be the same.
One consumes more battery than stock vs. the other consumes less battery than stock.
I am more than satisfied to be faster than stock and have a better battery life than stock, that's why I wayyy prefer 1.22 one.

I doubt that if you put 1.51 one down to 1.22 that it would adjust the voltage automatically.
Actualy if I think about it better, if that was the case there would be no need for two different kernels.

tks braby for your explanation, i'll try to find a soft to see if voltage automaticaly goes down with 1.51Ghz version and revert

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Apache14's Buzz Kernels

AFAIK

Apache14's Buzz Kernels are undervolted upto speeds of 1.2Mhz any higher Ghz speed its slightly overvolted than stock value.

nteeb

Jun 29, 2010
Kaposvar
Anybody has problems with loading internet pages containig youtube videos?Also had some trouble with the external speaker while calling (freeze)...
Anyway fantastic work, thanks Sergio!

psych0t1c

Jul 30, 2005
earth.europe.de
IPv6 handling

Could the developer please look at this issue?

http://code.google.com/p/android/is...v6&colspec=ID Type Status Owner Summary Stars

One of the posts suggests that the feature requested actually is already implemented, just not activated.

Would it be possible to add an option to toggle this on and off? Or even hardwire the command mentioned into the ROM startup execution? Despite using an Android phone, I still value my privacy a bit and with IPv6 marching forward every single server admin / hotspot owner can potentially track you as your IPv6 IP becomes basically a device GUID.

I will be posting this as a suggestion to three ROM threads because I want to make sure this gets enough exposure to get picked up by kernel coders / ROM chefs. An individual thread might be missed.

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Could the developer please look at this issue?

http://code.google.com/p/android/is...v6&colspec=ID Type Status Owner Summary Stars

One of the posts suggests that the feature requested actually is already implemented, just not activated.

Would it be possible to add an option to toggle this on and off? Or even hardwire the command mentioned into the ROM startup execution? Despite using an Android phone, I still value my privacy a bit and with IPv6 marching forward every single server admin / hotspot owner can potentially track you as your IPv6 IP becomes basically a device GUID.

I will be posting this as a suggestion to three ROM threads because I want to make sure this gets enough exposure to get picked up by kernel coders / ROM chefs. An individual thread might be missed.

It done on my Build already you safe. :D:D

Too all of you having issues with some mod files added on post 2 like fonts and animations they have been fixed im uploading the new ones now.

Nereida77

Mar 8, 2010
Malaga
Thank you Sergio for the new version, downloading now to try tomorrow morning!!
i cant wait! I hope domt have so many issues like im reading!

I love the blue/black colors u use in this rom!
Saludos!!

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
sergio i destroyed a galaxy s so i borwed my phone to the person whos phone is destroyed now
will be offline for a while:(

i1magic

Aug 15, 2009
Singapore
I would love to try this ROM.

But after trying from yesterday till now .... I just can't download the file.

Can anybody help?

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
how did u manage to do that?

stupid samsung with odin
my brother has one to and i had alot of trouble updating that one a few months agao
this one had 3e recovery wich doesnt allow unsinged zip files so i could put clockwork on it
now its totally bricked and i have to hope warranty will fix it:p

htc ftw way more easy to flahs and root:p

ps back on my dhd again as she whas affraid she would damage it:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Happy Flashing :D Enjoy this awesome Build :D

Thanks Button is always appreciated
    OP Reserved