[ROM] CM 10.1(Android 4.2) for Atrix

Search This thread

liebowa

Aug 18, 2009
Problem with Keyboard?

This ROM is very stable for me - with one exception; the keyboard. Not griping - it's AMAZING that this much headway has been made! GREAT JOB!!

Here's a description of the one issues I am having:
I'll start to enter a text message, and the keyboard just slides away. Then, when I can finally get it to come back up, it may work for another letter or so, then the same thing happens.

Once in awhile it's more stable if I turn the phone on it;s side, but not always.

I iinstalled after a full and complete wipe.

Anyone seeing the same thing?

andrea_marcello

Feb 8, 2008
Siracusa
Bluetooth

Hi Epinter,great jobs,thanks for your works!!! :laugh:

I try to install the rom, it seems to be stable at least, but I notice that picture preview don't work(bug for the new camera apps) and bluetooth don't work: I try to clear cache and apply bluetooth sleep fix.

Xehon91

Mar 3, 2011
This rom is very fast!
I have problems with keyboard and camera too,but i must say, THANK'S YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WORK

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
This ROM is very stable for me - with one exception; the keyboard. Not griping - it's AMAZING that this much headway has been made! GREAT JOB!!

Here's a description of the one issues I am having:
I'll start to enter a text message, and the keyboard just slides away. Then, when I can finally get it to come back up, it may work for another letter or so, then the same thing happens.

Once in awhile it's more stable if I turn the phone on it;s side, but not always.

I iinstalled after a full and complete wipe.

Anyone seeing the same thing?

This problem is caused by a crash in gapps (latimime), wait for my gapps package or remove latinime.so and apk).

Reactions: IUH1991

Pixelguy

Nov 5, 2011
sorry to be negative but how do people use these builds as dailys when they are bug ridden and missing a lot of features :(

is it just me who is still on gb roms?

thesummoner101

Sep 22, 2011
Very smooth... Doesn't stutter on homescreen like 4.1 sometimes did. Wi-Fi works fine, just the signal strength bars for it and mobile signal aren't accurate. Keyboard disappears at times but SwiftKey and SlideIT work fine. Camera Zoom FX works but is a little laggy like early CM10 releases. Overall, might be my daily unless I run into more issues.

Thanks Emerson! Happy holidays and a happy new year!

エイトリックス から 送ります

Last edited:

jjwatmyself

Feb 7, 2009
All is good for me over here on 10.1. No issues to report.

Edit: Bluetooth won't turn on. Google search speech recognition fails to start

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10 .1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) firmware for Atrix. It's not a official CyanogenMod, and it's not supported by CM team.

Disclaimer: THIS FIRMWARE IS IN ALPHA STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.
    I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.
    All installation procedures are the same as for CM9 and CM10.
    MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT FIRMWARE SO YOU CAN RETURN IF YOU WANT.

This ROM uses the kernel 3.1.10, from Olympus Kernel Project: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2016837

For changelog, download links, credits, notes and tips, see my website
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/atrix/cm10-1

Thanks to all the users for using and debugging. If you want to support my work donating, click the donate button(below my avatar), or in my website.
    THANKS TO THE DONATORS. THANKS VERY MUCH.
    Hi.

I was out for a month, too busy... I want to tell I'm here, developing for atrix. I'm helping with the ics/jb kernel, and I will try to update this firmware in the next days. Don't expect a new kernel...
    I did not want to sound negative what I wrote.
    I appreciate all you are doing Developers.
    Next time i will try to report all observed bugs with more enthusiasm. :)

I'm glad you changed your tone, because i was going to get medieval on you :angel: Now that I've cooled down I can answer you politely. So when it comes to battery it really depends what hardware revision you have. But anyway it was causing problems since the start. We had to choose either we release alpha with known problems or we wait another month hoping that those problems will be solved. As you know already we chose the first option. This is alpha and as such is nowhere near a daily driver. For some it worked well enough, for others was horrible. Since alpha release we fixed many problems, learned about new ones. We are preparing new test round with our testers, so you can expect new version soon (at least i hope so). But STILL it won't be final version and STILL there will be issues to fix. As for camera quality, it's not something we did wrong. Driver was written that way by Nvidia, we can try to fix that but i can't guarantee that it will be fixed. Same goes for focuser, it's controlled by some other mechanism which looks like it's not finished. On my phone with GB I haven't had autofocus at all, so I'm kinda happy that it works at all.
    I'm not complaining I'm very grateful for everything Epinter has done so far, but I have this feeling that Epinter got sick of the Atrix and is developing for the xt925, recently someone complained how come the xt925 gets so many updates and we didn't, Epinter answered that were getting 10.1 soon and the xt925 is not getting, but now I see he released a 10.1 for the xt925 too, maybe I'm wrong and Epinter just got delayed because of the holidays :)

I'm here. :good:

Holidays, family, work ... I am very busy ... I'm developing for the Atrix and for Razr HD, trying to keep both phones working as much as possible. I have two Atrix, and I will keep them, it's a great phone.
    I know this is an alpha release, but 2 questions....
    Any continuation on getting the front camera working?
    The weather that shows on the lock screen is there a way to change that from C to F

Oh yeah, I am running cm_olympus-userdebug 4.2.2 JDQ39E eng.epinter.20130517.175520 test-keys
    Has there been an update or additional builds released since then?

I have the solution for the the front camera, it's not kernel related.
    I will release a new build in a few days.