[18.12.2012][18 LANG][ONLINE][BUILD 8858] xda-devs Within Vanila 1.0

Search This thread

vt2912

Feb 16, 2012
I agree with Miro.

i dont flash tango because of the language.
I like english language in wp7, but why flash now, and a few more days flash again with more languages? with my language?

and tango is just a minor update.

just my oppinion :)

you can send your language's pakage to your phone using cabsender with cees's omnia7 tango ROM, don't need flash again

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
you can send your language's pakage to your phone using cabsender with cees's omnia7 tango ROM, don't need flash again

...yes, sure, when the official language files as cab are available- and in the meantime?

- wait with Tango and 0809 UK eglish to the own language files (how looooooong?)
- or but, still with latest Mango ROM and own language, wait the next, final? Tango
custom ROM with all supported language files

toooooooo much choices :D

and tango is just a minor update

I agree with torpedrolx. added languages support and lower RAM usage- but if your language is included in latest Mango ROM and the RAM usage lower as 350 MB what´s the really reason for hysteric :D each latest Mango ROM has lightspeeeeeeeed too

Last edited:
Reactions: vt2912

GraphicsBerry

Oct 13, 2011
Lubartow
4 stars - sad little bit :/
By the way, I don't understand some users...I mean language problem.
English is basic language, almost everyone knows it. In addition the system is the same basic theorems I guess (I mean no grammar) so I don't see a problem with that.

For sure: This build includes keyboard, time and day of the week in all languages...and it is important...and sufficient :)

BTW: This is strange 2in1 hahaha:
i25099_Untitled1.jpg

Thanks for release :)

Reactions: xpc21

xpc21

Oct 19, 2011
Belo Horizonte
cargocollective.com
Yes, most of people knows english but everyone has their local language, so if sms has this bugs how u want a local communication only in english?

We have to wait, Windows OS isnt present only in UK or Estates and English doesnt have local words..

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
wait, people dont like using this because theres no any other language than english?!
how can that be possible? i mean, we are in 2012, broadband conncetions etc.
internet, how do they use it?

could you include nokia maps in the next update?

4 stars - sad little bit :/
By the way, I don't understand some users...I mean language problem.
English is basic language, almost everyone knows it. In addition the system is the same basic theorems I guess (I mean no grammar) so I don't see a problem with that.

For sure: This build includes keyboard, time and day of the week in all languages...and it is important...and sufficient :)
Thanks for release :)

ok. we of topic with this discussion over language......
I say this is the only reason!? No!

- english is never a problem, and yes each user understand the menus and settings- but if you have a choice between english and your language- the MOST like the own. AND this is not the ONLY reason for low downloads- a BIG reason for the most is no backup/restore method works- then you have to install all your apps and settings .... and the improvements compared with good Mango ROMs are minimal to do a new flash

the only fundamentally for my post is cess disappointment over the low downloads
........ just my opinion. and a try to explain a reason for. discussion closed :)http://youtu.be/1EDzsVBizZo

cheers and have fun with custom Roooooommms
icon14.gif

Last edited:

unbenannt

Apr 30, 2009
one little question:

what is meant by "extra settings" (in the rom's description / included app list)..

does this mean, it has the e.g. "flip to mute" functions etc.?
that would be cool. :)

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
one little question:

what is meant by "extra settings" (in the rom's description / included app list)..

does this mean, it has the e.g. "flip to mute" functions etc.?
that would be cool. :)

neeee :) "flip to mute" is the "htc attentive phone" app and works not on omnia 7. "extra settings" is a samsung app for gen. 2 devices and has two functions:
regulate the brightness if the "light" background theme is set, and swich on/off the haptic vibrate feedback of the sensor buttons- but both functions don´t works on omnia 7.

Reactions: Der Moloch

unbenannt

Apr 30, 2009
too bad :(
what's the purpose then in adding this xap to this rom if it's not working?

little OT: does nokia lumia has those features (flip to mute etc) ?

Reactions: GraphicsBerry

UbiMaiden

Dec 23, 2008
Hi!

Can i change theme on this ROM? I tryed to send cab with Update cap sender, but with no luck. i get this error:
Error:
Update device aa91a306 - 92914e25 - 62803965 - d56a1b1d Complete with error code
: 800B010A, error message: A certificate chain could not be built to a trusted r...

Is there any other way to send cabs to?

Thanks!

poloche

Jul 17, 2009
Hi,
with this post [HERE], it's a way to use your rom with multiple langages without BUGs ?? :eek:
Please confirm that, and it's possible make a cab file to update langage :)
Thankx for your work dud !!

Poloche,

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
first Custom Dutch Lang Imageupdate package.

Dutch Custom Lang package:
https://hotfile.com/dl/151797041/e844f47/0413_mod_emu.cab.html

Tanks to poloche for pointing me to the emu dump
I will make a few more BUT remember that it takes me about 2,5 hours to make one lang pack ( first I need to hex all .dsm files then I need to make from every package a .cab.pkg then I need to sign them all )

Osso17

Jan 6, 2012
Brianza (LC)
Reactions: mirolg

MTom

May 5, 2007
Hungary
ok new rom uploading :)

16 langs (Tango)

Czech
Danish
German
Englisch US
Finnish
French
Hungarian
Italian
Dutch
Norwegian
Polnish
Russian
Swedish
Englisch UK
Portuguese
Spanish

all thise langs are from emu dump and modded.

have fun with your multi lang rom :)

Hi
it is very good news :)
Thank you a lot of work

Reactions: mirolg

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
good work, my friend, as usual- i hope this multilang tango rom will have much downloads.

a little support for you CEESHEIM XDA- Devs ROM i load it to my fast htcfanboys account :) online in ca. 45 min. you can add the link on your 1st post

just rated - now 4,60
rating_5.png
Excellent

cheers, miro

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts