[OS4.3] Wifi Fix | Root | DeKnox | Debloat | CSC features | Build prop

Search This thread

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
[Tool] Root | DeKnox | Debloat | CSC & Build.prop Fs | EFS | Wifi FIX on Old bootloader

I am rewriting this thread to make available common tool at one place. Though this tool is available since long but newbies unable to find it.
Here is description How this tool can be useful on latest 4.3 ROM

Features

• Root & Busybox
  • DeKnox
  • Recovery Flasher
  • Backup & mass bloatware remover
  • Restore
  • Odex Remover
  • Customize bloat remover
  • Customize CSC Features
  • Tweaks
  • LockScreen security bypass
  • Push System Apks
  • GPS Fixer

How to use This Tool

• Download Philz recovery (avoid latest v) from here and flash using Odin with PDA tab. Newbie can refer this image
  • Download DrKetan Multitool adv V6 and copy to SD card
  • Reboot to recovery (Home + Power + Vol up)
  • Select Install zip from SD card and navigate to Multitool file you have copied as said above and flash
This will start Aroma and now follow wizard. Remember you have to select option which you needs, you can skip any option which you don't like.

For detail description of features refer this Thread post #1 & #3

After Root with this tool if you get FC SuperSU / Binary update fail, for that just update it from play store and it should work fine.

WIFI FIx moved to post #2

Video guide by @savadam (Big thanks)

Last edited:

dr.ketan

For N7100
As all of you are knowing latest 4.3 built have new bootloader and samsung have implemented knox security.

Also note that latest leaked 4.3 (MK4) having new bootloader and it may not be downgrade.
I will update this post later for details.
If you want to use latest ROM without bootloader, you may need to use wifi patch.

Download wifi patch , extract and flash with Odin for PDA tab.

I already have mention this on one of my thread but making this separate so any bootloader related stuff can be posted at single place

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SPH-900 spring mode

Read This
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR t889
Read This

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR t889v
Read This

Last edited:

ibraahim

Mar 2, 2009
Mumbai
So we can we now flash this Wi-Fi patch and flash your ROM or electron DN3.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

ibraahim

Mar 2, 2009
Mumbai
So can we now flash this Wi-Fi patch and flash your ROM or electron DN3.

moliro

Oct 30, 2013
Manila
hi dr ketan, ive been following your thread and the ditto thread for information regarding on how to flash using heimdall on osx, but still no luck... ive been wanting to flash mj5 rom on my note 2, maybe you could help me... thanks in advance

dr.ketan

Can I flash MK4 ROM with MJ5 bootloader and apply your patch

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No need to flash bootloader, flash any ROM and if you have wifi issue, just flash fix

hi dr ketan, ive been following your thread and the ditto thread for information regarding on how to flash using heimdall on osx, but still no luck... ive been wanting to flash mj5 rom on my note 2, maybe you could help me... thanks in advance
Check this
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33074572

FUSIONdev

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 23, 2011
Ketan, how can we upgrade (using odin) to the latest rom without bootloader?

I mean, not the mk4 leak... the official packages that will come in ONE md5 file...

How to skip bootloader?

mnr336

Nov 11, 2011
The much awaited Android .3 for Note 2 is officially released today. When can we get the firmware Dr. Ketan, with your golden touch.

FUSIONdev

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 23, 2011
In that case you have to either use mobile odin
Or
Need to repack rom file

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium

Interesting..! mobile odin skips flashing bootloader, so we have to just use it and then apply your patch (wifi), right? :D

For repacking... do you have any quick link for some documentation about it?

I'll make some search :fingers-crossed: I'm really interested on that opportunity :)

Pannam

Nov 4, 2012
Hi, I want to try out the stock rom 4.3 which has just been released. Currently i am on DN3 V2. i will be making a back up of the rom. Can i just flash the new stock rom from odin ? Is there anything i need to keep in mind ?

You have stated once a user upgrades there is no going back right ? so, can't i remove knox in the official update after i have it upgraded? plus what role does a bootloader play ? why is it important not to have the bootloader that comes along with the latest official update ?

manan999583

Oct 21, 2013
New Delhi
You needs linux or cygwin
Simply you need to extract file with unzip, remove sboot.bin,param.bin and tz.img
Rest of file you have to repack to make odin flashable tar

Dr. Ketan...is param.bin and tz.img a part of the bootloader? I saw that your wifi patch contains these two.. are these from the mj5 tar package? I tried to search about tz.img and param.bin but i couldn't find much info about what exactly they do..
Any info is appreciated.. :)

tonylee000

Apr 23, 2012
Sunny Chesterfield!
Just a quick question, I am currently running android 412 on wanamlitev3.9 and intent to ipgrade to mk4 andeve all been made aware that we need to upgrade bootloader. Looking at this thread appears that may not be the case? Just download and flash the rom and if wifi dorsnt work then flash the wifi patch. -- is that the sum of it? Bearing in mind ill still be on a old bootloader. Unless the wifi patch is a bootloader? Confused

Reactions: Filisurfer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Tool] Root | DeKnox | Debloat | CSC & Build.prop Fs | EFS | Wifi FIX on Old bootloader

I am rewriting this thread to make available common tool at one place. Though this tool is available since long but newbies unable to find it.
    Here is description How this tool can be useful on latest 4.3 ROM

Features

• Root & Busybox
    • DeKnox
    • Recovery Flasher
    • Backup & mass bloatware remover
    • Restore
    • Odex Remover
    • Customize bloat remover
    • Customize CSC Features
    • Tweaks
    • LockScreen security bypass
    • Push System Apks
    • GPS Fixer

How to use This Tool

• Download Philz recovery (avoid latest v) from here and flash using Odin with PDA tab. Newbie can refer this image
    • Download DrKetan Multitool adv V6 and copy to SD card
    • Reboot to recovery (Home + Power + Vol up)
    • Select Install zip from SD card and navigate to Multitool file you have copied as said above and flash
    This will start Aroma and now follow wizard. Remember you have to select option which you needs, you can skip any option which you don't like.

For detail description of features refer this Thread post #1 & #3

After Root with this tool if you get FC SuperSU / Binary update fail, for that just update it from play store and it should work fine.

WIFI FIx moved to post #2

Video guide by @savadam (Big thanks)
    For N7100
    As all of you are knowing latest 4.3 built have new bootloader and samsung have implemented knox security.

Also note that latest leaked 4.3 (MK4) having new bootloader and it may not be downgrade.
    I will update this post later for details.
    If you want to use latest ROM without bootloader, you may need to use wifi patch.

Download wifi patch , extract and flash with Odin for PDA tab.

I already have mention this on one of my thread but making this separate so any bootloader related stuff can be posted at single place

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SPH-900 spring mode

Read This
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR t889
    Read This

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR t889v
    Read This
    SPH N900 Forum senior member @lorjay589 have contacted for wifi patch for their device and provided source. based on that here I have made wifi patch attaching here,

Here is patch, Flash with PDA tab of Odin.
    http://d-h.st/6qX

Edit : I have got confirmation from @lorjay589 it is working fine.
    @mattlowry

Here is wifi patch for t889
    Extract and Flash Wifi_patch_t889.tar.md5 with PC odin for PDA tab.

Can I flash MK4 ROM with MJ5 bootloader and apply your patch

No need to flash bootloader, flash any ROM and if you have wifi issue, just flash fix

Check this
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33074572